Sign in to follow this  
Jacpher

Ethiopia Prepared to Invade Somalia

Duufaan   

Geedi speech was Okay. he highlited that the court broke the agreement by entering Baay region,where Sheik Shariif lied about the Buurxakaba news. TNG need action, You can not ask more for Geedi. They are very slow,reacting very slow. why not sent 1000 men to Buurhakabo. If Odey Abdullahi and his goverment keep pretending weak, the international community will give up them soon,rather later. Remember the ethiopian are asking more money from west, they do not want protect the TNG, simply they are selling their service.

This what TNG need to do in short term.

1) send 1000 men to buurxakabo

2)go khartuum and put presure the court for real peace agreement. not to let the court by time.

The TFG is led by Geedi and Jurile

:D:D The TFG is led by adeer and he is the one who makes the idiotic choices, Ghedi and the other guy are his stooges.

Abwaan   

I am glad to see that the majority of us see the threat of the Ethiopians and their marmarsiiyo to attack Somalia. General Duke, bro it is good as you see that Ghedi and Jurile are traitors who don't care about Somalia's future but are busy on begging foreign donors in order to get funding that they can steal. I have heard long ago that A/Yusuf was fed up with these two men but is he any better? He always thought and said that Ethiopians and their forces were the solution for the Somali problem and let us not forget that they brought him to the power too.

I really want the Islamic court to be very careful of their actions as they always did. I don’t want them to fall into the trap that Ethiopia wants them to. The ICU should try and continue the Khartoum negotiations. It appears to be unlikely to prevent fighting between ICU militias and the forces of the weak government but let the ICU not be the ones to start this. They should try and do whatever they can, like they did in Mogadishu and Jowhar in order to prevent the losses of Somali lifes. They should use the same tactic as Jowhar, negotiating with the locals and trying to persuade the government militia to join them.

Indeed, the Tigre militia has openly and shamelessly declared that they are "ready to invade Somalia" thus definitely decredibilizing their puppets in Baidoa as well as those who used to claim that the courts exagerated Ethiopian occupation as a convenient pretext.

Having said that, Meles Militia is constantly challenged by the Onlf/OLF and countless other ethnic liberation fronts representing Ethiopians overwhelming majority in whose territory they operate(Tigre minority who hold the power is no more than 13% of the total population).

Besides the colonized majority of Ethiopia (even the Amhara, traditional rulers, feel marginalized and revolted in the last riots alongside others nationalities), Eritrea and to a lesser extent, mainly in the diplomatic field, Egypt as well as Sudan welcome any opposition as a golden opportunity to safeguard their own vital interests (Nile's waters, border issue for Eritrea ect).

Therefore, far from being isolated, the courts do dispose of many allies ready and eager to cooperate not mentioning Arab and Islamic solidarity, beginning with Ethiopians muslims who accounts of approximatively 50% of the total population and carefully the latest developments in Somalia...

Paragon   

Who are we kidding here. Although I might commend Duke's u-turn in condemning the intervention of Ethiopia in Somali matters, we cannot, at any time, believe the notion that Gheedi and Jurile, are the ones ordering Ethiopians into Somalia! That C.Yussuf is ceeb-ka-saliin. Please! These two men (Gheedi & Jurile) are and always have been the vessels of C.Yussuf's power. Any of blame of war, intervention or restlessness that comes to Somalia which involves Ethiopia fairly and squarly falls on Ina Yussuf's shoulders. No one else is to blame.

If Ina Yussuf is innocent of these allegations I make, then, let him make clear his position and say: I am not with the Ethiopians and that it is these two men who are inviting them. Only then could we even entertain the thought of the old man being innocent.

Now our PM and minister Jurile are fighting to prevent dialogue and are making statements contrary to our national interest. The courts are new power, they must be brought into the fold and respected.

C'mon now Duke. It was the main man who set the path for the PM and Jurile to follow. Don't try to mislead us by becoming chameleon sxb. The old man made accusations of external alliances terror links against ICU and it was he who blantantly refused the khartoum negotiations. Again, if any, it is going to be him who would invite Ethiopians and all kinds of heathens to Somalia. The PM and Jurile are these fools who you are using expediantly, the falls guys who have no clue of where they are heading let alone invite enemies into the countries.

It was only yesteday the government agreed to go back to Khartum and behold we get this news. Why make a big deal about a few gun men coming and leaving Bur Hakabo? Was it not your responsability Mr PM to secure Bur Hakabo? Why do we need the Ethiopains to crush a Somali faction?

Yeah yeah yeah. Nabad ayaa ku haboon dadka iyo dalkan Soomaaliya ee dagaal iyo dira-dirada ku raggaadey sxb. Amxaar diidnimadan hadeey dhab kaa tahay, runta sidey tahay waa arrin aad u wanaagsan. Maasha-Allaah ayaan ka leeyahay.

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Paragon:

Who are we kidding here. Although I might commend Duke's u-turn in condemning the intervention of Ethiopia in Somali matters, we cannot, at any time, believe the notion that Gheedi and Jurile, are the ones ordering Ethiopians into Somalia! That C.Yussuf is
ceeb-ka-saliin
. Please! These two men (Gheedi & Jurile) are and always have been the vessels of C.Yussuf's power. Any war, intervention or restlessness that comes to Somalia which involves Ethiopia fairly and squarly falls on Ina Yussuf's shoulders. No one else is to blame.

If Ina Yussuf is innocent of these allegations I make, then, let him make clear his position and say: I am not with the Ethiopians and that it is these two men who are inviting them. Only then could we even entertain the thought of the old man being innocent.

I doubt Ethiopia needs anyone's permission or orders to protect its interests in Somalia. And its interests are to prop up the TFG government as a whole. Far be it from me to defend Yusuf - but it's hardly only his skin on the line. The entire warlord cabinet/MPs is encouraging this development to save themselves. Thus, I don't understand singling out Yusuf as the blameworthy party vis-a-vis Ethiopia.

Paragon   

^^You don't think he has any connections, previous or present, to Ethiopia? No? Another question is: in this TFG gangster parliament, is he not the head? If you don't blame the head, whom should you blame, the toes? :D

NGONGE   

I find the way people easily change sides and open a new blank page everyday quite amusing. Yesterday many were on the side of the TFG and even more were on the side of the Warlords. Today, many are with the Islamic Courts. Where will we go tomorrow, I wonder?

PS

Any of you have the words for the Ethiopian national anthem? Like a boy scout you see, I always like to be prepared for any eventuality. :D

Eritrea escaped them, so now Ethiopia devotes its resources into keeping Oromia in check and making sure Somalia is forever a de-stabalized nation. No surprise here. Much deliberation is needed on the part of the courts like someone before me said.

The whole thing is media hype. Neither party is ready for war at this juncture. The Courts, save some adventurous fools, are solidifying their base and consolidating power where it matters most---Mogadishu. Baydhabo’s TFG, on the other hand, is toothless and disoriented. Ethiopia is doing what a regional power is supposed to do---try to stay relevant and make threats. Their threats, I am afraid, are not credible this time around. Unless the Courts make a mistake and get lured to invade Baydhabo, Ethiopia’s threats for military invasion will remain mere shouts from their distant capital.

How I miss, yet abhor Somalis and their non-aromatic perpetual rantings and ravings.

The best thing that could possibly happen to the ill-inhabited, barren terrain of what used to be Somalia is to be trotted up and down by Ethiopia thereby creating a path to the high seas for its land-locked 60 million population. What is to sacrifice the lives of a few au naturel barbarians if it is to serve the interest of the many. All right thinking persons could espouse justifiable rationale for doing so in any way one wishes to skin it!

And whilst one is at it, one must congratulate Israel for setting the trend in effecting modelular stock in the Middle East, as enslaving the barbarous Arabs still roaming on Noah’s Arc will do the world a lot of good. The less impoverished imbeciles of pseudo Muslims in the world, the better for the rest.

As for the fish and chips kids in the diaspora, I say continue the “niic naac†in your comfort with the gluey lollipop in and out of your lips as if practising for a nibbly trek to the bosomy Virgos in the distant harem whilst the cleaning is being carried out...your turn shall beckon...keep prrractising!

A whole region packed with people of the same doltishly wrapped mindset! O' Shit...

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Paragon:

^^You don't think he has any connections, previous or present, to Ethiopia? No? Another question is: in this TFG gangster parliament, is he not the head? If you don't blame the head, whom should you blame, the toes?
:D

I said there is no reason to single him out but of course as head of the TFG he bears some blame. And of course he has connections to Ethiopia past and present and nowhere did I indicate otherwise.

Ten Ethiopian Trucks were ambushed in Luuq as they were advancing towards Baydhabo, and the deaths and casualties are almost uncountable.

Another report is saying that Ethiopians are retreating back to their position to avoid from the Islamic Court's wrath coming in full from BuurHakaba.

Well, the ball is on our court, masha-Allah.

The best thing that could possibly happen to the ill-inhabited, barren terrain of what used to be Somalia is to be trotted up and down by Ethiopia thereby creating a path to the high seas for its land-locked 60 million population. What is to sacrifice the lives of a few au naturel barbarians if it is to serve the interest of the many. All right thinking persons could espouse justifiable rationale for doing so in any way one wishes to skin it!

Open a path to high seas so one group (Tigray) could declare themselves the lords of the horn. I doubt the annexation of Somalia would change the fate of desperate millions in Ethiopia. It has been, and will always be ( atleast in the foreseeable future) a land where femine and wars are prevelant, and terror reigns. So cut the b.s.

If anybody needd to be sacrified to ensure interests of the many. It is you and your ilk.