Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Hargeysa's reaction to Singub's hate speech

^^ If what you alleged did indeed take place, then the old man has gone mad. It is utterly unacceptable for anyone to even make a slight excuse for the slaughter of civilians in Hargeisa, let alone condone it.

Runtu way soo bixi.

LST, Its indeed an unacceptable for anyone with a true somali blood to make such a statement abt the destruction of Hargeysa or any somali city for that matter but I personally asked this Singub himself and told me that he never said such a thing. Qudhac and and co. should either bring an evidence or stop this baseless accusations and threats from the corners of SOL. Reer Hargeysa vowed to kill Singub in revenge for Mohamed Moge and they could not do this when he was living at Dhagaxbuur...a very short distant from Hargeysa, and one wonders when and how this 15 yrs old promise will be fulfilled.

^^^ Ladiif, I and many other don't think Singub would ever say that. I guess India and Qudhac need to bring some evidence (a video/voice tape or something). Someone must have some recording somewhere if this was an official gathering.

Beerlula   

I am assuming that men his age living in Hargeisa right now are better off than he is in minneopolis freezing his *** off and sitting at the maqahi in the Somali shopping mall I saw him two months ago at( which I was told is where he spends most of his time). A pitiful sight indeed!

An intelligent man might be trying to find ways to end the hatred and clanism that reduced his life to such nothingness!

Gediid   

Originally posted by A_Ladiif:

quote: ^^ If what you alleged did indeed take place, then the old man has gone mad. It is utterly unacceptable for anyone to even make a slight excuse for the slaughter of civilians in Hargeisa, let alone condone it.

Runtu way soo bixi.

LST, Its indeed an unacceptable for anyone with a true somali blood to make such a statement abt the destruction of Hargeysa or any somali city for that matter but I personally asked this Singub himself and told me that he never said such a thing. Qudhac and and co. should either bring an evidence or stop this baseless accusations and threats from the corners of SOL. Reer Hargeysa vowed to kill Singub in revenge for Mohamed Moge and they could not do this when he was living at Dhagaxbuur...a very short distant from Hargeysa, and one wonders when and how this 15 yrs old promise will be fulfilled.
Reer hargeysa vowed to kill singub for Mooge.I haven't heard that before.Its all new to me.I guess people will start saying things left and right just to sound knowledgeable.Laba aan isku digmiim meel lama wado keeno.Mooge was a diehard educated nationalist (incase you wondering Somali nationalist)Singub what can I say we all know but I firmly believe a man is entitled to his opinion and he expressed his eloquently.I hope he knows he can say whatever is in his heart and mind after all he is in a free nation.

^^^So Gediid, if you never heard of it before it cannot be true huh? and you were accusing me of trying to sound knowledgeable halkana waxaad nagga dhaadhicin rabtaa hadaadan maqal maba-jirto. Whos saying things right-to-left now I ask myself not you sxb so you dont have to answer me

I dont much know about this man. If he said such comments then he is wrong. Hargaysa is a Somali city and its people are our own so its only evil to wish them harm.

If he did not say these comments or you have no proof then people should look deep in their souls and repent.

Duke

There is no question of "if" here, this is what he believes. Listen to the audio posted in the other thread and what he says there, although, he is trying to be more cautious this time.

This is what he said: "...shir ayaan ka qayb galay Cali Samatar lagu taageerayay. Cali Samatarna wuxu ka mid ahaa maamulkii dalka Somaliyeed dadka madaxda ka ah ama janan bu ka ahaa .... janan walba oo aduunka ka midi dee maamulkiisa wuu daafacaa ."

Basically, he is saying that was Cali Samatar was one of the high level Generals that defended the dictatorial regime of Siyad Barre, even if that means the destruction of Hargeysa. And he makes clear his unreserved support for the known warcriminals. Does it need to be any more clearer?

nuune   

posted by Sultan Sa'd ad-Din:

This is what he said: "...shir ayaan ka qayb galay Cali Samatar lagu taageerayay. Cali Samatarna wuxu ka mid ahaa maamulkii dalka Somaliyeed dadka madaxda ka ah ama janan bu ka ahaa .... janan walba oo aduunka ka midi dee maamulkiisa wuu daafacaa .

so basically, that is the only proof and evidence against sangub, we want to hear the "so-called-hatred-speech" .

most people supported the governmwent of Siyad Barre(Ilaahay ha u naxariisto), is Sangub an exception,

come again and bring something usefull 2 read instead of saying "listen to his audio on another thread".

Originally posted by Sultan Sa'd ad-Din:

This is what he said: "...shir ayaan ka qayb galay
Cali Samatar
lagu
taageerayay
. Cali Samatarna wuxu ka mid ahaa
maamulkii dalka Somaliyeed
dadka madaxda ka ah ama
janan bu ka ahaa
janan walba
oo aduunka ka midi dee
maamulkiisa wuu daafacaa
."

Is that the accusation?

Tahliil   

Is that all or is there some damning, real proof implicating Sangub and his crews to the exact accusation? I hope and hope and hope that this aint another witch-hunt to discredit a prominent (Hamarland, Jubaland, Shabelleland,Somaliland and Puntland and Hawdland and reserveland) figure

(All the lands combined of course = Somalia)

Blessed   

Oh dear, Somalida xageebaa laga habaaray?

This whole Ali Samater charade is embarrassing to say the least. Reading those 'news reports' on the meeting make me wanna join the 'Somali Waan ahaan jirey' crew. Shidh!

A_Ladiif

Not to pick on you walaalo, but what is the logic behind that statement. I find that odd and an insult to the Mooges.

As for Sangub whatever the case; "I dhoon kaar" :D

Sky   

Originally posted by Sultan Sa'd ad-Din:

This is what he said: "...shir ayaan ka qayb galay
Cali Samatar
lagu
taageerayay
. Cali Samatarna wuxu ka mid ahaa
maamulkii dalka Somaliyeed
dadka madaxda ka ah ama
janan bu ka ahaa
janan walba
oo aduunka ka midi dee
maamulkiisa wuu daafacaa
."

the whole bullshit is about this? sala calaa nebi!!