Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Hargeysa's reaction to Singub's hate speech

Amina,

The logic behind my statement is to show that the intention of this whole Topic isn't abt the little gathering in MPLS in support of Samatar but rather a hatred and grudge some pple hold against others for what happened decades ago. Do you know how many speakers spoke on that little meeting? and of all pple, why is Singub singled out while we all know he did not say what they accused of him...if he did, they would have shown the evidence? This isn't the first time I have came across a post like this where singub and some other innocent pple anr degraded and bad mouthed for un-apparent reasons be it by X-Playa,Qudhac and their likes

Amina, if you're offended by my statement, you should be offended by the fact that Suldaanka post called some of us "Madaahiro". The Actual maamaah waa, Ileyn Doofaar Madaahiro" Basically, refering pple as "PIGS".

LANDER   

1st) Why do the statements of this Sangub merit such attention? So he's an entertainer, not a reknown poet, community elder or any other position of prominence. The thread is titled "Hargeisa's reaction", as if really the entire people of Hargeisa put any relevance to this man's opinions.

2nd)At least he is being honest and straight forward. He seems to have somewhat backtracked with the unwarranted attention he received from the BBC, diverted the direct questioning with respect to his comments on Hargeisa to "the defense of Samatar", nevertheless his views are still palpable. Anyway, point being this man only expressed a view shared by many others, the only difference is that his hatred is candid while others put on masquerades.

Blessed   

The logic behind my statement is to show that the intention of this whole Topic isn't abt the little gathering in MPLS in support of Samatar but rather a hatred and grudge some pple hold against others for what happened decades ago.

..and you do this by creating conflict that never existed between Mooge and Sangub? Mmmm, Interesting!

What threw me about your statement was the fact that:

1) There wasn't a known conflict between Sangub and Mooge.

2) The statement ' reer Hargaisa have vowed to kill Sangub to avenge for Mooge' is based on hearsay.

3) The above statement is also based on tribal generalisation

4) It furthers the conflict that you claim to be solving

Over all; an interesting argument to bring to the discussion by some1 so concerned with proofs and unfairly targeted innocent men

Amina, if you're offended by my statement, you should be offended by the fact that Suldaanka post called some of us "Madaahiro". The Actual maamaah waa, Ileyn Doofaar Madaahiro" Basically, refering pple as "PIGS".

Awalen; What I did write was: I find that odd and an insult to the Mooges

I'm not surprised that you've read it as tribal hiilis. However, I was clearly referring to the Mooge household; not the tribe. ;)

Secondly, I didn't see the madaahiro comment. I assume it was a tribalistic slur which seem to be a common feature of the politics thread. I don't see how you can connect a tribal slur with the questioned I posed to you. Unless....well never mind!

Blessed   

^^ :D Habaar xumaa qofku, ma geel baa laga dhacey? How many centuries we have to endure the wrath of this curse, I wonder?

I suggest you gather up all the wadaads you know walaalo…we’re gonna have to do a mass duco of some sort – or we’ll be forever cursed as the biggest cawaans of planet earth. :mad:

Amin

Amiin

Amiin

Originally posted by Ameenah:

^^
:D
Habaar xumaa qofku, ma geel baa laga dhacey? How many centuries we have to endure the wrath of this curse, I wonder?

I suggest you gather up all the wadaads you know walaalo…we’re gonna have to do a mass duco of some sort – or we’ll be forever cursed as the biggest cawaans of planet earth. :mad:

Amin

Amiin

Amiin

I couldn't stop laughing at sametime scared.

acuudu bilah. Allow sahal amuuraha. We have to do lot of duco all and everone of us.