Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Hargeysa's reaction to Singub's hate speech

NASSIR   

OG-Girl, though you more younger than all of these fellas, you discuss in a diplomatic manner. keep it that way. :D

Dowlad kusheega Hargeysa waxyaabaha ay ku caan baxday waxaa ka mid ah inay marwalba Amxaarada u dhiibto Dagaalyanahada O-g-a-d-e-n-ya u dhashay. Waxaa dhacday dhowr jeer inay culimo O-g-a-d-e-n ah Amxaaro u dhiibeen, hadii runta laga hadlayana Hargeysa waa gobol soomaaliyeed oo ay Amxaaro naga qabsatay dagaalkii sokeeye kadib.

Sangub hadalkaas laga sheegayo ma hubo inuu xaqiiqo yahay, laakiin waala arki doonaa.

Hargeysa yaan laga dhigin meel jiritaan leh, dadka markeey ku qancaan gumeysi shisheeye waxay calaamad u tahay burbur maskaxeed iyo mid jiritaan intaba. madaxkusheega Hargeysa waxay shacabkooda ku barbaariyeen naceybka walaalahooda soomaaliyeed, taasna waxay cadeyn u tahay sida Ethiopia u rabto inay umada wada dhalatay ku kala disho siyaasad qalafsan oo lid ku ah danaheena guud.

Hargeysa iyo Xamar waxna iskuma keey dhaamaan, laakiin markii meel wadanka ka mid ah uu gumeyste ku adeegto waa in laga hortagaa dhibaatadaas si aysan dalka intiisa kale ugu faafin.

alle-ubaahane

Dowlad kusheega Hargeysa waxyaabaha ay ku caan baxday waxaa ka mid ah inay marwalba Amxaarada u dhiibto Dagaalyanahada O-g-a-d-e-n-ya u dhashay. Waxaa dhacday dhowr jeer inay culimo kasoo jeedo dhanka koonfur somaliya ay Amxaaro u dhiibeen, hadii runta laga hadlayana Hargeysa waa gobol soomaaliyeed oo ay Amxaaro naga qabsatay dagaalkii sokeeye kadib.

sxb you got that right. i heard that alot times the government of burco or should i say hargeysland. they use hostile power of force gainst their brother in islam.

Laba-X   

That Article does not look quite convincing to me! Is there any solid proof of Sangub's actions apart from that article you posted?

India   

FOA: OG

Well dear, if claiming to be young requires some one dicephering every word one cites here, than that is a tall order I can not provide for.

But for the sake of "eedonimo" today let me tell you one that when some one says" fed you" does not mean literally to spoon feed, it can also mean being in depthed to.....with me so far???

So since you confirmed that man was born and we all know he was bred and his skill formed in Somaliland ....is it far to foul mouth them behhind thier back!! or is that common among your men folk and thus the norm rather than the exception???

Darling....if I were you I would not comment on the clan side...very rich indeed coming from a girl with a whole clan's name on her back.

Oh and the issue of discussing Somaliland instead of the issues at hand and hence your uncle Sanjab here is over done. The trait of diverting attention is OVER done. Come up with a new game :mad:

Lastly, I would like to leave you with a question

One offence intended but your English seems to have improved drastically??? Is this becuase some one else is here on your behalf berhaps??

Merely asking ;)

Laba-X   

India, Propositions which are accepted blindly, without question, on the grounds of mere assumption or dogma, need to be frankly recognized as such. Progress in human thought seems to consist mainly in getting rid of such ideas. You should adopt it.

Can we ever be justified in reason in accepting the judgement of another - without ourselves having verified the facts and tested the reasoning upon which his judgement is based?

India   

Well Since every one is questioning Sangub's recent vomit...let me ask you a question:

what motives do the reporters in saying otherwise than what he said???

Secondly, as I said before I was at an event fund raising Hargiesa Theatre here in London and the man was question right before our eyes for similar stuff and he started begging and bleeding.

Now why will all these people question him if his feelings are not known? I can respect some one's stance or believe in life but when the believe disrepect me directly then respectively I have the right to express my feeling also.

Thus Sangub is a fool and will regret his actions for year's to come. You just watch and see his career go down the drain.

Laba-X   

India, You have every right to voice your opinions.

"what motives do the reporters in saying otherwise than what he said???"

...What do you think was the motive of Sangub's actions? What do you think impelled him into such utterances against the land that he was born and bred?

Reporters are often biased!

p.s Did you, by direct perception, witness the events that you say took place in london Theatre?

NGONGE   

At this point in time, I really don’t think it matters if he had said those words or not. The “Waxa la yedhi†bandwagon is in full flow and the man has been condemned, tried and sentenced. Some would say there is no smoke without a fire (or something to that effect). We are Somali and when it suits us, we defend the indefensible or criticize the blameless.

What this man is reported to have said or didn’t does not trouble me much. He’s not really high on the list of those that I admire, which means his opinions don’t even register on my scales.

What troubles me is the way such trivialities are reported and the hypocritical two-faced way people receive them. If anyone should be condemned and hanged it’s all these unethical reporters of such news. While you’re at it, add all those simpletons who take such reports as fact one day and question the integrity of the reporting the next (all because it does not reflect nicely on their side).

If you can't be true to others, at least try to be true to yourself and stand for your principles (if you have any)!

This man does not matter.

India   

Ragnimo

Yes I was there, I did not know who he was then but have later come to know him through the "qabyo" films which he is the author of. So I can tell you that although I didnt really understand then what the squables was about I am know convinced that he is as guilty as charged.

NGONGe, Yes "we" do have principals and one of them happens to be condeming characters like these who take pride in Hargiesa's destruction.

Lastly, why is it that most members take out the red tape when the direction of the debate is not to thier tast!

Yes Sangub does not matter but what he said does....least to me. :mad:

^^ If what you alleged did indeed take place, then the old man has gone mad. It is utterly unacceptable for anyone to even make a slight excuse for the slaughter of civilians in Hargeisa, let alone condone it.

Runtu way soo bixi.

N.O.R.F   

places23_gal.jpg

Simon with Yusuf Gabobe (front right), his guide, who spent more than 10 years fighting for Somaliland's independence, and the friendly group of policeman who accompanied them.

If what Sangub says is actually true, I don't see how his comments are any different from that of his countrymen. Who among the Somalis haven't wished ill on other Somalis solely cuz of Qabiil. All Somalis ignorant and educated alike are either murderors or potential murderors. Ha deesay gacanta wax ku dilin, afka bee wax ku dilayn,ama niyada. His comments if indeed true only reflects ill the nature of the larger Somali society and their lack of emphaty for each other.