Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Somalilanders should extend more support to Alshabaab.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Gheelle.T:

Red sea, to rally your tolka is not a bad idea at all. Your argument though has some holes brother. To point out some, you call some Somalis as hypocrites for not standing with the Shabaabs while you justify your tolka for doing the same. You call your tol "bystanders" and "isolationists" and added that you understand where they are coming from. If you really believe what this guys stand for as you asserted (muslinimo and somalinimo) then why can't you embrace that and drop this Land you so obsessed with.

The blame on Somaliland is simply just that. Being bystanders and playing neutral. That itself is wrong and it's why I am protesting here.But some other somalis are guilt by actually aligning themselves with the enemy by fighting along the from the same trenches. That is not bystander or neutral, that is an direct commitment to help the enemy. Anyways I don't want to alienate some somalis by going on partisan babbling, so I will leave for you to figure out.

What if those Somalis you said are sleeping with the enemy have more men in the camp that you support? More men than they have in the "enemy camp."

RedSea   

Originally posted by Gheelle.T:

What if those Somalis you said are sleeping with the enemy have more men in the camp that you support? More men than they have in the "enemy camp."

And they do. It's an actual fact. But only those who deserve to be rediculed are getting critized here walal. Not you not, not dadka wanaagsan. Nin alla ninkii xaqa fahansan isku qolaa nahay waana walaalkay afxumana iga mudna. Laakin dadkaan sheegayaa waa dadka sida Rayaale oo kale, Cade muse iwm..

RedSea   

^Gheeli T.

When i say somaliland, who springs to your mind....well that is who I addressed. :D

Dabshid,

You are a northerner right? well you must support your fellow somalis in the south. Do we have deal?

Originally posted by Mujahid: Red Sea:

Alamagan,

Saaxib, let us face it. You are qablist numero uno. You and your pal HornAfrique. All you ever care for is that hopeless warlord they call col. Barre Hiiraale and the Juba Valley. That is it.

Why can't you see that somalis may have many holes in their policies, but there is a 1 ton gorrila in the building that you need to deal with instead of rallying behind a broken record like that of col. Hiiraale. Saxib nin wayn baa tahay, ee taageer wax macno leh oo dan aduunyo ama mid aakhiro kuugu jirto. Oday taqaaqufay ayaad taageerta 24/7.

Sxb, you are confused as ever. Why not answer the questions asked instead of wasting your time and our time in your as usual irrelevant off topic nonsense. We need straight answers no bulsh1ting & circling. BH is irrelevant here.

In short, see the list below on why secessionsts and Al Shabab cant go together

What secessionists dont want to see:

• Al Shababs operate from SL
  • Al Shababs to open offices and logistics in SL
  • To arm Al Shababs
And what Al Shabab doesnt want is:
  • They hate secessionists
  • to let SL to break away
  • Ethiopian's bullying & mingling in SL affairs
Markaa xaggaa iyo xaggaa meelun isugu baydh sxb!

RedSea   

^Why do you suggest I follow one side or the other like a sheep. I am someone who makes up his own mind based on what he thinks is right. I aint a sheep like many here. Stop being sheep awowe aan kula taliyee.

I am not wasting any of your time. I just can't take ur utter failure to see anything beyond Barre Hirale and Gedo. So Alshabaab doesn't approve the secession of SL. So what?!

that is exactly your problem. You fail to see anything beyond narrow personnel interest. If I oppose Alshabaab, because sometime in the future, they just might not approve of Somaliland's separate agenda; that is exactly the kinda narrow path you are on. If someone is against your clan or personal interest, then you shall have nothing to do with them. That is what if throwing you off I see. But I don't like that. And I think that kind of mind set is dangerous.

There is common good in supporting a somali brother against foreign enemy. As someone who is from Southern Somalia; area of conflict, you should be understanding this. But only thing keeping from seeing this, is that you somehow believe that alshabab is a threat to your qabiil and a formidable oppenent to a man you support dearly.

Somalilanders should extend more support to Alshabaab

Are you Kidding me ??? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad

Maantana ma sheekadaasaad keentay ..... Jibbadii way kula tagtaye bal halkay ku dhigto aan eegno.

There is an Arab saying: "Sammin Kalbak LiYa'kulah" "Feed your dog to eat you" ....

Naaah ,,, Alshabaab have no place in Somaliland. They are creating enough problems in Somalia. I sometimes think they work for the US and Ethiopians weliba.

Go figure out ........

Som@li   

Dabshid,

You are a northerner right? well you must support your fellow somalis in the south. Do we have deal?

Yes, We have a deal, smile.gif and I never stopped supporting Somalis in South, We are indivisible. :D;)

I wonder why is it always hard to knock some sense into Red’s thick head.

......But only thing keeping from seeing this, is that you somehow believe that alshabab is a threat to your qabiil and a formidable oppenent to a man you support dearly.

Again off topic baseless and utterly rubish. FYI, members of this qabiil in question can be found in Alshababs, in UICs, in Rascamboni camp so easy with your threat-to-your-qabiil thing.

One last reminder: these northern brothers in the resistance have nothing to do with the secessionists. They distanced themselves from such narrow-minded groups like the secessionists. Just because they belong the same qabiil as you doesn’t mean they are for secession marka waxba ha isku dhejinin raggani waa kuwa kaa darajo sareeya ee hal meel ayeey raggani u bayreen ee adigu meel ma isugu bayri kartaa. Waxaadu waa laga jecli bogga jecli. For sure, you are confused as ever and therefore I cant help you anymore and I am out waana kaaga haray sheekadaada waayo wax nuxur leh ma sheegeyside halkaa ka sii wad buhaa-buhaada.

RedSea   

JB, would you like to see somaliland help? or would you want us to remain on the sidelines?

Dabshid,

Wish that were true. But your record says otherwise. Last time I remember you supported the TFG, I hope you had a change of heart. ;)

Alamagan,

So basically you're saying I should play neutral when it comes to Alshabaab(somali iyo Muslim) vs. Ethiopia (Christian invaders)? is that really what you want me to do? :eek:

Now do you see how lame your argument is? :rolleyes:

As I said, it's hard for you to comprehend the merits of this arguments, simply because you have never stood up with anything outside of Barre hirale.

You are simple minded qabilist. Only qablists and narrow minded people in this joint will think of minor internal somalis scuffles while we have 900hundred gorilla in our midst killing anything its path. I must say I have priorities and you don't.

Caqliga aan kaashano. Dad iyo dal ayaa naga maqan markaasa rabtaa in aan kahadalno non issue like somaliland seccesion iwm.