Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Somalilanders should extend more support to Alshabaab.

Would have been good if you would call on all Somalis rather your own Tolka. You said Somalilanders, and then mention few towns. Then you went on wrote this

somalilanders like Sh. Saylici (current chair of Kismayo), Sh. Mukhtar Abuzubeir, commander of Alshabaab, Gen. Mohamed Ghalib, duputy of the ICU and the hundreds of fighters from Burco and Hargeysa participating in the Jihad and dying there.

Now, do you think these guys call themselves Somalilanders? I doubt it. My advise to you is that if you call on all Somalis to stand up and unite do it so, if not then just keep my reer is better than the rest crap.

Originally posted by Resistance:

Is well known that thespritual and Ideological leaders of Al-Shabaab are orginally Somaliland. So i can see where Red Sea is going with this.

Could you enlighten us and tell all of these spiritual leaders that we don't know of? Even if there are thousands of northers in this group doesn't anything, as they ideology and agenda stand much wider than Land this and that.

Alshabaab up to noo good We should work hard with the americans and our Ethiopian Allies.

Our aim is recognition thats all , I Dont see alshabaab helping us with that.

I would say Somaliland shouldn't help Al-Shabab if they are against SL seceeding.

All I hear from Somali's in the London are 'we need to help our brothers and sisters in Somalia'. But that's all they do; talk, so I tell them if want to do something about it, do something to ease the suffering of fellow Somalis, whether its donating charity or starting up groups etc.

e.g. the SNM was formed to help their brothers and sisters from a tyrant ruler, why can't Somalis in the west do the same against Abdullahi Yusuf?

So I would say words are meaning less and sometimes actions are required.

Btw Supremacist,

You say Somaliland is formed by Qabiil, I can't guarantee that it isn't but that isn't the only reason it seceeded. Also, what Somali person isn't overpowered by qabiil?

All Somalis follow qabiil, intentially or unintentially.

RedSea   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

As confused as ever, Red. It is widely argued that those fighting the Ethiopian occupation are not only Al Shabaab but also many other (and separate groups). Why are you aligning yourself specifically with this group?

As others told you above, this group has its very own agenda and plans to implement it once it wins this war (fat chance). Where would that leave you and your Somali land dreams? Or could it be that you have forsaken the concept of Somali land as a viable, sovereign and independent state?

As for your comment about 'Tigery' designs for Somalia. That has always been and remains stuff and nonsense. If you have any proof otherwise, kindly share it with us.

Dear NG,

Firstly, we all admire anyone who stands up to the enemy anywhere in the peninsula. I don't favor one over the other much as long as they have the same objective; getting rid of the enemy off of our soil. However, I personally identify myself with the group that believes that as long as single foreign adverse remains in Somalia; the fight should ensue. That is firm stance displayed by Alshabab ever since the Ethiopian incursion started and they continue to strengthen and continue to defeat the enemy. They are the most potent in the defense of the homeland. Make no mistake though, we all support anyone who is fighting for just cause, anywhere on the peninsula.

Secondly, this isn't a matter of me tossing Somali land aside. It's more about the role I believe Somali landers(hence landers) need to play in this conflict. In this conflict we see two sides; side that believes in suppressing a whole nation and its populace, implementing internal stooge authority in order to have a full say in the Somali affairs later on. And another group trying to prevent such. Thus far, I see that many somalilanders(with exception of some offcourse) have chosen to remain neutral in other words playing the role of isolationist as ''bystanders" to this whole thing and not have any say in it. I believe wholeheartedly that somalilanders much less somaliland authority need to have some sorta of influence in this conflict. Not doing anything or being silent about it, will translate to indirect support of the enemy. Because it would mean that you don't care what is happening to your fellow somalis. I do understand where this isolationist position stems from. It's direct result that many landers feel that Alshabaab as well other freedom fighting groups oppose somaliland's seccesion, therefore they feel no reason to extend a helpful hand to a one that denies your existance. That is reasonable and I completly understand.

However, what we(reer somaliland) need to understand is, this isn't about self interest at the moment. It's about the precious lives of many somalis who are in the brink extinction and who need help from external enemy. Somaliland isn't the enemy, therefore why shouldn't it help? why shouldn't it care? In the future, we somalilanders, hope to establish somaliland as an ally to all its fellow somalis from Djabuuti to NFD. Therefore their enemies are our enemies, and their friends are our friends. All I am saying is, WE SHOULD CARE.

PS. The evil designs I spoke of aren't neccesarily that I believe Ethiopia intends to annex Somalia as whole. But my asseration is limited to the fact that Ethiopia plans to suppress any group and/or a governemtn hoping to work for the interest of the somali people. So instead they plan in installing one that shall serve their interest so that they can have unlimited authority over us all. In this modern world, the last thing I hope to see is a country let alone an enemy to have a say in my affairs. We Somalis don't like that.

Malika,

That is really weak abaayo.

Alamagan,

Saaxib, let us face it. You are qablist numero uno. You and your pal HornAfrique. All you ever care for is that hopeless warlord they call col. Barre Hiiraale and the Juba Valley. That is it.

Why can't you see that somalis may have many holes in their policies, but there is a 1 ton gorrila in the building that you need to deal with instead of rallying behind a broken record like that of col. Hiiraale. Saxib nin wayn baa tahay, ee taageer wax macno leh oo dan aduunyo ama mid aakhiro kuugu jirto. Oday taqaaqufay ayaad taageerta 24/7.

Gheele,

Am addressing tolka right now. This an attempt to rally my tol to understand their responsiblities.

RedSea   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Untill Mr.Balli-gubadle clarifies his positon on the question of secession, his calls will remain implausible!

Says Xiinfaniin offcourse.

In your world somaliland sleeps with the enemy, while you praise Pland as the land 'pious' etc..Give me a break. I hate to pin point the holes in your questioning, but there is no use awoowe.

Can we get you to try to address your fellow Planders to support the movement instead of praising them in their current status.

^^EDIT: actually you did clarify your position on the question of seccession: YOU ARE FOR IT :D !

Folks,

NGONGE understands, more than anyone else, the difficulties that attend the subject of secession. When the emotional pendulum of his fellow landers swings to the other direction, he pushes the right button to store the balance. And he does it in a manner only few could do. In fact I envy him for that! In a span of few pages, NONGE’s logic disabled the power of Red’s half-truths. Look what happened in this thread. Gone are the jingoistic froths of good Red Sea. He regained his secessionist sanity (if one could call it that) once the old hand pressed the right buttons. That patriotic Red who threw his fisted hand in the air, the Alshabaab fighter who passionately summoned all Somalis to fight for the same cause, and more tragically, the rousing speech, all of that perished in NGONGE’s hands. Yet while NG killed the alshabaab Red, he sparred the old good Red Sea as we came to know him on these pages: now it’s back to square one for Red. When the push comes to shove, and despite all the noises and misleading speeches, the man is determined clinging to the feeble hopes of seceding.

It’s, as it has been for some time: way dhaqaaqday vs. ha noolaato .

ilax   

Mujahid, your temptation of creating a broader identity laeves more doubts and apprehension in this antogonasim and rival political order of the day of the poor Somalis. I would rather be happy if you thraw out this secionist stand and adhere with the super ideology of religion and strictly following rule of law, that would have gain more support of these depatetive nomads here in this thread.The worest, argument triggered the negative recation of the obsosive seccionist Xaaji.As indicated some knowledgeable Nomads, you can not isolate the people in the drivin seat of "land", from this claim of pride and generousity.Normally leaders claim the ownership of any sucess and any attribution excluding them will not have reasonable justification, at the end indirectly its Ethios and its puppet that you endorse.If this is genuine thinking, then I see alot of undone responsiblity in Northern party, i,e., let other Somalis feel at home by giving amnesity from their cruel enemy. Muj, your argument has nothing to be attracted and stands weak in relation to the true picture of hormuudka kuwa aad ugu baaqiso inay taagero bixiyaa, I see the opposite seems to be more realistic than your superficial argument.

RedSea   

Ilax,

Wrong wrong Wrong! Your reasoning is simple guilt by association. It doesn't sit well with my case. As unrealistic and out of reach as it may seem, I like nothing more than seeing the people of somaliland extend further support to the freedom fighters. On another hole in your argument. Seccesion doesn't conflict any religious believes now does it? bum. icon_razz.gif

On a personal note, where do you stand yourself when it comes to EThiopia's invasion. Are you pro or con or simple fence sitter (which we don't tolerate).

Xiinfaniin,

I must admit you and NG have ways with words. The way you have convinced yourself to have full command of all things; as though you are all knowing is simply troubling.

What happened to your support for the resistance?

You've gone from pro resistance to a fence sitter leaning towards you know who. ;)

When it comes to somalia issue many folks in here would like me to be simple neutral fella like JB and not favor one over the other. Folks like Duke would like me to see things from a third party viewpoint. I think your reasoning is along the lines. you believe since neither Alshabaab nor the TFG doesn't approve the secession of somaliland; then simply I shouldn't have any support for neither.

but get this, and I completely understand how you could think I am somehow not being sincere enough or simply trying to advance two issue at once. Somaliland' seccesion is a political move, supporting it won't make one less of somalia or a Muslim. However supporting the Ethiopian invasion, the TFG however does makes you less of a somali and puts your Islamnimo claim at risk. I don't want to risk my faith by supporting, being bystander or staying silent on my fellow somali Muslim being suppressed. I will support the people who represent justice, those who represent in fighting against the aggressors and those are alshabaab and other freedom fighting groups. They deserve everyone' respect regardless.

However, you latest support for failed so call peace agreement proves to us that you would rather see somalis humiliated. Despite all the Ethiopians' have done in Somalia, you would rather see them simply walk away unquestioned, untouched or undefeated. That is not justice. And that is not justice for the thousands that have lost their lives. We can't let the enemy off the hook; that is what xiinfaniin wants.

The agreement will cede too much ground to the Ethiopians. and If it goes ahead as you would like; they will succeed in implementing the TFG(a criminal enterprise) which is undeserving to ever govern after all they have done, and then would pave the way for the the Ethiopians to walk away untouched with somali blood on their hands. That can't happen.

Markii somaliland laas canood qabsatay waadigii ogalaa in reer Laas canood ay dagaalamaan oo wax iksa celiyaan. You said and I quote " reer Sool are justified in this" refering to Soolers attempt to kick out somaliland. That was your position in somalis vs. somalis. Why then are you not supporting the ability for somalis to fight regardless of how many they lose. :confused:

Red sea, to rally your tolka is not a bad idea at all. Your argument though has some holes brother. To point out some, you call some Somalis as hypocrites for not standing with the Shabaabs while you justify your tolka for doing the same. You call your tol "bystanders" and "isolationists" and added that you understand where they are coming from. If you really believe what this guys stand for as you asserted (muslinimo and somalinimo) then why can't you embrace that and drop this Land you so obsessed with.