Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Somalilanders should extend more support to Alshabaab.

RedSea   

Alshabaab is our movement. It's a somali movement, it's Muslim movement and it's justly organizations striving daily to combat the aggression of those who have long sought to suppress the somalis for good and establish complete dominance over us all. They are the last line of defense and hope for us all. Regardless of whether you are a somalilander, Plander, Galbeedi, Djabuuti. The sad reality is, if Ethiopia succeeds god forbid, in implementing their evil designs onto somalis in Southern Somalia, they will feel the confidence to do as they will everywhere else. That is precisely why every somalis should not dismiss this as 'non of their concern'. It's our concern and it's our obligation. My fellow somalilanders know something about what is like to face an overwhelming enemy who is hellbent in destroying anything in its path. The SNM would have never been as successful as it has nor would have defeated Siyad Bare's forces without the people joining its ranks, contributing both money and blood; and for those in the diaspora contributing both their PR skills as well as their money. We need to understand that Alshabaab serves even bigger purpose, it's a movement found on Islamic idealogy that serves no qabiil interest. Therefore we shall support it, all of us. On this particluar thread, I am addressing somalilanders and how they could help.

1. Alshabaab is a movement based on Islamic idealogy; fighting against a foreign Christian aggressor (Ethiopia) and internal Munaafiqeen and worlord enterprise Tigray Funded Government).

2. By denouncing the positions of Dahir Rayaale Kahin and embracing the hardships of the fellow somalis in the south will be a testimont to the fact that somalilanders of being true somalis who neither enjoy nor support the enemy of the somali people. There is immense opposition in Somaliland to what the Ethiopians and the internal enemy is doing in the south; they shall openly demonstratrate it.

3. Thus far Somalilanders have extended a helping hand to scores of somalis displaced from the on-going conflicts in the south. Though unrecognised many somalilanders have found a way to accomadate more and more somalis than any other region outside of refugees camps in Afgoye even more so than Puntland state, close proximity to the conflict areas. What is needed is for Somalilanders to Set up more relieve efforts to help more families and victims. They must demonstrate in the streets of Hargeysa, Burco, Borama, Berbera, Ceerigaabo in support for the struggle in Southern Somalia and against The Tigray agression as well as the warlord Abdullahi Yusuf.

4. They must not block anyone who is willing to join Alshabaab and other movement to fight the Agressors and their internal puppets.

5. They must condemn the words of Dahir Rayaale Kahin, Faysal Cali Warabe for their indirect relations with the Tigray regime. And welcome the words of somalilanders like Sh. Saylici (current chair of Kismayo), Sh. Mukhtar Abuzubeir, commander of Alshabaab, Gen. Mohamed Ghalib, duputy of the ICU and the hundreds of fighters from Burco and Hargeysa participating in the Jihad and dying there.

6. Somalilanders known for their hardwork, dedication, their true identity of being poineers, wealth of bussinesses, experience, and brains, and bravery shall help and contribute even more from preventing the Christian Tigray invaders from applying their designs and imposing their evil plans onto somalis. They shall not be bystanders like many somalis who we have found to being the ulimate hypocrites of our time. Those who have been the loudest of the somalis when it came to the 'interest' of somalis, but yet have turned out instead to being the most insane, careless, and luck of reasoning to foresee their country being taken over and even support openly the killing of their fellow countrymen, the infiltration of their country by outside forces.. I am speaking even cyber persona like Gen. Duke,, and his friends here. :rolleyes:

If the somalilanders accomplish those points or many in similar, they shall find themselves amongst those scripted on the honorary pages on the history books. I am sure many somalilanders have already fullfilled their obligation to stand up with their brothers/sisters. And I am very confident the rest will jump on the bandwagon, and help moblize, and add last pieces to this movement to help deliver the last death blow to the enemy. Many agree the enemy is getting weaker, and more desperate. And the movement is getting stronger and gaining support due to the fact that many somalis on all corners have just woken to the reality of their country being suppressed that is.

Insha Allah we shall succeed. Death to qabiil.

Si fiican ayaa u hadashay, una qortay. Dadaalka Soomaalinimada meesha kasii wad, widaayoow. Waxaa rajeynaa Soomaali kale wali u muuqan inay sidaada camal u arkaan daruufaadka adag xiligaan taagan.

It was the other weekend that I met the honourable Max'uud C/llaahi Jaamac [sifir], and let him know how I appreciate his tireless efforts uu u taaganyahay midnimada Soomaaliyeed. He smiled one of his trademark smiles, appreciating the fact that I am appreciating simple actions every Soomaali was/is expected to do.

Originally posted by Mujahid: Red Sea:

6. Somalilanders known for their hardwork, dedication, their true identity of being poineers, wealth of bussinesses, experience, and brains, and bravery shall help and contribute even . Death to qabiil.

:D

'Somaliland's' basis for secession is qabil.

RedSea   

^This isn't a call to Dahir Rayaale, Faysal Cali Waraabe or the Somaliland government. Asking them for help is waste of time. However am speaking about the people. They get it.

Emperor   

^Mujahid Alshabaab are against the dismemberment of Somalia, you are openly for it, how would you reconcile the two?

Isn't your point that we should support Alshabaab as long as our interests meet but when they collide will fight against them to the teeth.

Don't you think Duke too will support Alshabaab when they head for Somaliland to restore the Somali Unity because he's pro Union.

Red Sea,

Don't you know that Al Shabab is against the SL secession that you mad about it? You dont want them in somaliland, do you? let alone to allow them to operate from Burco or Hargeysa? OK, for me, this is how I see you, Red Sea, the Shabab supporter, you suport Al Shabab or any resistance movement just because they are against YEY and its TFG but you failed to see or deliberatly ignoring I may say is what will happen beyond post YEY and tfg and what is next for al Shababs or any other ressisitent movements or thier take on Somaliland status for that matter. Sxb, sheekada raqiiska ah nagala tag! smile.gif

NGONGE   

As confused as ever, Red. It is widely argued that those fighting the Ethiopian occupation are not only Al Shabaab but also many other (and separate groups). Why are you aligning yourself specifically with this group?

As others told you above, this group has its very own agenda and plans to implement it once it wins this war (fat chance). Where would that leave you and your Somaliland dreams? Or could it be that you have forsaken the concept of Somaliland as a viable, sovereign and independent state?

As for your comment about 'Tigery' designs for Somalia. That has always been and remains stuff and nonsense. If you have any proof otherwise, kindly share it with us.