Sign in to follow this  
African

Politics Forum Members – Observed by Moi

TIIMBARO   

African I noticed that I wasn't included in the list? Why? I have been a member for the longest time and yet I wasn't included in your list. I resent that sista! Hey, I am not used to seeing you around...when did u become a member?

african: u should replace condolisa rice and should be vice president of bush! u got alot of fluff!

u blabber like tony blair and got no substance period!

sorry to say this but u just enjoy too much fluff.

African   

^^^^ ouch ouch did i missed u out rudy? No need 2 get so upset. :(:(

I would have included u if u had what it takes 2 be a political analyst. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I think ManOfWisdom's description applies 2 u 2 bro. :D:D

Peace

PS: thx 4 comparing me 2 Blair & Rise, I took it as a compliment. If u know what politics is all about.

TIIMBARO   

I deserve that african! I walked right into that..lol....why did u have to be so xaasid though? Couldn't you have spared my feelings?

All I can say is... be nice

African   

heay Jeenyo this is the 1st time I read any of ur posts so post some more so I can analyze u. ;);)

The above response was 2 rudy & not ment 4 u bro. icon_razz.gif

Gabbal   

You have become quite a popular figure here in this "anarchic" part of SomaliaOnline haven't you, Ms. African? ;)smile.gif

ms Africa!

[PS: thx 4 comparing me 2 Blair & Rise, I took it as a compliment. If u know what politics is all about]

a compliment the actual axis of evil!!! aint that lil bit to shallow!

African   

ooooops ^^^ I knew u wouldn't get it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Intelligence was required 2 understand. :eek: :eek:

Clue: The lady has more degrees then the No. letters in her 1st name. ;) but then how u know the No. of letters in her 1st name if u can't spell it right 2 start with. redface.gifredface.gif

rudy wrote:

african: u should replace condolisa rice

Correct spelling: Condoleezza Rice & the title is Dr. :cool:

i wonder if there is anyone responsiple the evaluation of the posts?i think all readers has to be very carefull when they are charging or trying analyising political posts,coz however honest u are the influence of political background will have it's major impact on ur chargement.or even the inluence of social and region background.

one may look diffrent and into a maatter which in his view has agreat deal of political analysing,this is so specially when analyzing somali politics.i say so cuz somali politic is build on basis of triblism and that alone will create far wide influence on ecveryone of us.so be carefull of ur chargement guys

africa, i really call her condomlisa. she was one oof the survivors in the bombing of the church in Brimingham Alabama during the civil right uprising. she accomplished her achievements solely

cuz of the civil rights act. she dont have no 2 degrees! this is here bio

[in June 1999, she completed a six year tenure as Stanford University's Provost, during which she was the institution's chief budget and academic officer. As Provost she was responsible for a $1.5 billion annual budget and the academic program involving 1,400 faculty members and 14,000 students.

As professor of political science, Dr. Rice has been on the Stanford faculty since 1981 and has won two of the highest teaching honors -- the 1984 Walter J. Gores Award for Excellence in Teaching and the 1993 School of Humanities and Sciences Dean's Award for Distinguished Teaching.]

now she abandoned her community and joined the many uncle toms like judge thomas, larry elder and of course Ms good ole goody too shoes condomlisa!! to kiss the asses of the ultra conservative right wingers! who dont care how many ppl they kill, how how much they can pocket whether milliions die or not!!!

gimme some fact, dont feed me with an empty spoon!

also, u know also that qof is faanshey, waa.....!

na'mean!

so where the beef??

African   

Rahima: Loves all Somalis equally & hates qabiilists.

OG_Girl: Hates long articles, you don’t know whether you should duck from her flying saucer or read her comments.

iNoSeNsE: Welcome aboard bro/sis

Conquest: Avatar, knight in shining armor.

Tony_Montana: Mysterious & quite knowledgeable about world politics.

guraad: expresses a great deal of emotions.

Zakariya: Gives 101 Politics Lessons, so if any1 is interested to learn about politics go to his classes. Rudy he’s ur man.

Update

SmithNWestern: Is obsessed exposing C/qasim & equally obsessed supporting C/llahi Yusuf.

Bari_Nomad: Has links with the underworld & he’s hooking me up with qat trader

Samurai Worrier: When the going gets tough, he patronizes & insults women.

*******EDITED*********

PS: Jeenyo still waiting 2 read posts.

african! it looks like u being edited

[samurai Worrier: When the going gets tough, he patronizes & insults women.

*******EDITED*********]

dont rock the boat or u might fall over!