Sign in to follow this  
Garyaqaan2

DOOD KU SAABSAN BURBURINTA QABUURAHA

Polanyi   

Originally posted by Cawaale:

Laba nin oo fadhi ku dirir ka daallay, go'aansadayna in ay TV-ga la tagaan to to have a wider audience!

This was an academic Islamic discussion on the permissibility of destroying places of shirk. So don't belittle it if you have nothing to contribute. I actually think the brother did a good job exposing the Qadariyah fella and the latter embarrassed himself by claiming that videos showed bones being exported for business incentives, lol.

UZTAAD   

interesting debate , thanks for sharing.

sheikh fanax made very good points

but other guy who was defending Xabaalaquft seemed confused.

Originally posted by Karl_Polanyi:

This was an academic Islamic discussion on the permissibility of destroying places of shirk. So don't belittle it if you have nothing to contribute. I actually think the brother did a good job exposing the Qadariyah fella and the latter embarrassed himself by claiming that videos showed bones being exported for business incentives, lol.

You are absolutely right, this was an academic debate witch we as community need to understand where we stand. Is it good to ask money health and children to an dead person or alive? that is the whole point.

Jacpher   

An hour of entertainment.

Big time sufi vs a rookie wadaad plus xaayoow and open phone lines. What you expected? The TV show got what they wanted, a full comical hour for their viewers and the two wadaads looked silly in big piles of kitaabs and more interested in damaging the other than defining clearly what is at stake. No debate really. Just some random verses and hadiths. They never exactly defined their debating points or what ziyaaro meant in each one's view. I am sure both have different meanings of ziyaara in the scope of their religious understanding.

Would have been better if they booked more knowledgeable Sheikhs whose interest is beyond cheap shots at his opponent.

Wasted opportunity but I got few laughs out of lafaha gaaladaa gadata, technologiyada iyo casrigaa lagu suubiyaa, diinta cusub xabaalaha maaro looga la'yahay, awliyaa awlaad u dhalay and many more.

Xabaalo iyo such a marginal issue. Far more important subjects in Soomaaliya than xabaalo la faagay iyo qabri la caabuday. The whole country is burried in blood. How do you save the dying one instead of focusing a century old dead bones.