Sign in to follow this  
Medley of extemporanea

Saying NO to Muslims apologists!

Ok, am tired of Muslims making excuses for heretics, apostates, kafirs, and hypocrites. Am also tired of Muslims trying to “present” Islam in a way that will be likable to kafirs and hypocrites.

Tell it like it is! When something is Haram, it’s Haram! When the Quran says something, don’t try explaining it away. Islam is Islam; people should take it or leave it... but none of this “my understanding your understanding” inanity.

Also, trying to “explain” to people that something that is done in a Muslim country or by some Muslim or Muslims is “not Islamic” and sometimes those things are Islamic, but maybe that are just unusual to the kafirs and reviled by the hypocrites.

Some examples of things that I’ve noticed Muslims like to apologize for are:

*the Taliban and the things that Taliban did in Afghanistan (i.e. annihilating the Buddha statues, make woman were a burqa, force people to pray, and apply Quranic punishments)

*Muslims that fight (if it’s Jehad or even if it’s not)

*Quran statements and Hadith that say something bad about Jews or that call for Muslims to not make walaa with kafirs

*Anything, anything, aaanyyyything!!!! related to woman and shareeca

*Calling kafirs kafirs or mushriks... I noticed for some reason kafirs don’t like to be called kafirs.

And so on...

All am saying is, if Islam says something that the kafirs or munafiqs don’t like, there is no reason to say it in a way that they might like or to lie to them…. Just tell it like it is!

NinBrown   

Bro haneefa

I couldnt agree with you more. I hate when ppl try to explain something Islamic in a lesser manner to a Kaffir. This applies to Islamic rulings and womens issues.

hukri   

You shouldn't make excuses for anything that is true about Islam but informing a kafir about somethings that doesn't apply in Islam I think should be explained! Ex: making women wear the burqa. The burqa isn't obligatory for women and if a woman doesn't want to wear one no-one should force that upon her and that I believed was a misstake the talibans made!

And for the whole thing with "presenting" Islam. I believe that if you don't explain everything and try and present it in a nice way, people will never understand and keep drawing their own conclusions to something that can easily be misstaken by culture than deen. If you tell someone take it or leave it, they're gonna leave it and never have the real understanding of Islam. I'm not saying that you should lie or try and put things so that it will fit the kafirs but I believe there are ways of presenting things and take it or leave it isn't a part of it!

Otherwise I agree with you smile.gif

I dont care what you say but the taliban were a dispicable bunch of uneducated (in Islam or otherwise)punks.

How dare you say that it is alright to enforce the burqa on a person. Im not against the burqa, but i dont think gov't has the right to sanction religion. That type of gov't died with the last Caliph, Ali ( the last of the rightly guided leaders). Nowhere in the Quran does it say the burqa type of attire is required.

FYI

I knew about the terrible acts of the Taliban way b4 9/11. The Iranians were about to give those bancies a real whopping back in 1997 but it never materialised. Furthermore only 3 muslim countries recognized them b4 the war, that is only 3 out of 57 Muslim majority countries. The reason for that is because they knew that Mullah Omar and his peeps were crazy, and that was while the US gov't was cool with the Taliban and sending them 147 Million dollars in aid.

Oocyte   

I am tired of some muslims making lame excuses for certain muslims like Taliban. Just because we share religion doesnt mean we have got to support their wrong doings.

Rahima   

Haniif, so true walaahi and nowadays there seem to be more of them.

As for the Taliban, let me remind you all of a xadiith of Rasuallah:

Narrated Anas:

Allah's Apostle said, "Help your brother, whether he is an oppressor or he is an oppressed one. People asked, "O Allah's Apostle! It is all right to help him if he is oppressed, but how should we help him if he is an oppressor?" The Prophet said, "By preventing him from oppressing others."

So from this, we understand that our loyalty is always to the Muslims. Let us not turn on our fellow brothers for they are not perfect and can make mistakes.

Rahima thx for psoting that Hadith that sould be all our position.

I couldnt agree more Haniif, the reason why you will find some Brothers or Sisters doing so is due to the pressure that is exerted from all angles by the variety of the Kufar you see around.

Thats not an excuse in its self, what am saying is that clearly if your not up to speed or up to scratch with your Knowledge then thats what happens, you will be found wanting and making excuses and trying to be appolgetic.

Haashim   

Haniif, where have you heard that the Islam is "take it or leave it", haven't you read the Quran and saw how all the prophets were trying to convience their nations to the ISLAM, have you ever seen any prophet said "leave it or take it" or they were beging them to believe ALLAH and showing Islam from different perespectives?

What are the meaning of these words in Quran "YAA QAWMII" "YAA ABATI" etc.

was 950 years of NOAH'S (A.S) call to Islam "take it or leave it"?

Haniif Sxb, the misunderstanding of ISLAM is in many cases more dangerous than the foreign enemies.

Khayr   

Salaamz,

the misunderstanding of ISLAM is in many cases more dangerous than the foreign enemies.

I agree with you akhi on this and its the 'APOLOGTIC' Muslim Ulama and Leaders

who are to blame for this.

The Rasul (salallahu caliyhe wasilm) spoke about these two groups of people as being benchmarks for the state of the Ummah. If the Ulama and Muslim Leaders remain true to the DEEN, then the Ummah will be wEll and if they don't, then the Ummah suffers. (If any of you can recall the exact hadith, please do share!)

where have you heard that the Islam is "take it or leave it"

What does the statement of Tawhid/Shahadah mean then

if it denies EVERYTHING but ALLAH and affirms that Muhamed is his Messenger (salallahu caliyhe wasilm)?

The fact that the Shahadah starts with a negative

aka 'LAA ILAHAA' and affirms that only one REALITY

exists and that is 'ILA ALLAH'.

Yes, Noah and the other anbiya waited around patiently for the communities to accept the

Divine Messages and Laws but the Anbiya didn't bargain with the people and twist GOD's words to appease their communities. They weren't APOLOGTIC for GOD's DIVINE DECREE/QADR.

Also, trying to “explain” to people that something that is done in a Muslim country or by some Muslim or Muslims is “not Islamic” and sometimes those things are Islamic, but maybe that are just unusual to the kafirs and reviled by the hypocrites.

By Hanif

I feel that muslims are always looking for a

'STAMP OF APPROVAL' from OTHERS as to whether

something is HALAL or HARAM in their own DEEN.

Some examples of things that I’ve noticed Muslims like to apologize for are:

*the Taliban and the things that Taliban did in Afghanistan (i.e. annihilating the Buddha statues, make woman were a burqa, force people to pray, and apply Quranic punishments)

*Muslims that fight (if it’s Jehad or even if it’s not)

*Quran statements and Hadith that say something bad about Jews or that call for Muslims to not make walaa with kafirs

*Anything, anything, aaanyyyything!!!! related to woman and shareeca

*Calling kafirs kafirs or mushriks... I noticed for some reason kafirs don’t like to be called kafirs.

AGREED

Sometimes I ask myself this,

'If ISLAM is for everything that Modern Civilization is for and that my DEEN is COMPATIBLE with what my neighbour does, then

What the HELLLL am I following ISLAM for, why not be like the Romans when in ROME cause after all,

Islam is in total harmony with Society???

Haniif,

are you saying that no muslim country can be challenged for violating human rights and that the muslims who disagree with certain policies of the middle east are apologists?

Then I guess I am one since these countries don't represent me at all. They are just another human being that practice the same religion as I do. I don't care too much for their politics.

Haniif, if you are telling people that you shouldnt have to explain islam to non-muslims..then you are just turning away future muslims. You are portraying the image that Muslims are arrogant, pompous ******* who are full of hate! But you know what that really makes you? Someone who does not know the true reason why we have to do things that we do...you are not appreciating the true beauty and intelligence about our religion. SO yeah, if someone asks me why certain "muslims" behave the way they do..I simply tell them the truth!!

By the way, when you are talking to your boss, do you say "you are a kafir" to him ? hmmmm * ;) *

I think some of the contributors have missed the point entirely. We are not talking about current politcal leaders and their corrupt and oppressive regimes. I think any attempt to defend them is Viod ab Ebntial (viod from the begining).

I would also take on board the constructive critic of Brother Muraad. Perhaps it would have been better if you Haniif would have been even more specific about defining who falls within the Appolgists catergory.

This is how i see it. If your going to go to the extent of explain Islam, and taking every perspective possible and effort to show the beauty and the light that is Islam then you do so with those who are sincere, and not with those who have other agenda's. I anticipate that some would argue how do you know what is in peoples hearts? better you encourage everyone towards Islam regardless of the sincerity or sincersims. True, but i think we all have common sense and we know how to differentiate between the obvious enemies of Allah and Islam and Muslims, and those who are just casual observes seeking more information.

Its one think for your average muslims 'joe' to be diplomatic in exchanges regarding Islam & the variety of issues that are constantly in the media spot light, with friends and colleauges that happen to be non-muslims. That as i have seen first hand is a worthwhile venture.

But to see so called community leaders or Muslims personalities indeed being appolgetic, and by that i mean subservently cowing to distortive mis-interpretaions of Islam and Muslims for poltical agenda's then that i disagree with fundementally.

I belive it says somewhere in the Quran or Hadith (plz correct me if am wrong) that you cannot sit in a company where someone (istagfurullah)insluts or denegrates Allah. Then cleary the same would apply with islam. I cannot for a second belive that agreeing with those that negate certain fundementals of our beliefs when on national news outlets be there in Print, Radio, Tv or the Net is of any benefit to us, as muslims.

Yes to more dialoge, yes to more dawah work, no to Muslim appolgist.

Thunder   

Haniif

Maashaallaah. Stay strong!

ALI SOMALI

You wrote

"How dare you say that it is alright to enforce the burqa on a person"

Laa ikarhu Fiddiini .... No muslim has ever forced religion on another person, but a muslim must adhere to what Al-Islam commands. An ISlamic government has the right to enforce Islamic law upon the Muslim Ummah (nonMuslim excluded) under ISlamic shariah.

"Im not against the burqa, but i dont think gov't has the right to sanction religion."

The Burqa and religion are two different things.

"That type of gov't died with the last Caliph, Ali ( the last of the rightly guided leaders)."

Sybhaanallaal, you are implying in here that the Khulaaful-raashidiin has forced religion upon the people, a clear contradiction to the quran and the sunnah, and since they were the rightly guided, and the most authentic that their understanding of Al-ISlam was wrong. How much do you know about Islam?

"Nowhere in the Quran does it say the burqa type of attire is required."

Hijab is required of every Muslim, the versus form the quran and the sunnah are too many to post in here. http://www.soundvision.com/Info/news/hijab/hjb.quran.asp

PS -- Please, understand and examine what you are presenting, SHIRK/KUFR is a serious thing!