Sign in to follow this  
Sophist

PM Resigned- What is Next

xaaji xunjuf,

Ali Galayr, Hasan Abshir, Mohamed A Yusuf, and Omer Abdi Rashid were all from Puntland.

I believe this time it will either go to Goonjex or Gandi, the 4.5 is about **** block :D , and not about PL.

[ September 22, 2010, 02:06 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

I said after 2004 cali khalif galaydh was the TNG government remember when cali khalif and abdiqasim salad formed a government we all know how the puntland admin reacted and also that it didn’t recognize that government.

The Zack   

Xiin,

It won't be Gandi. Sharif and Gandi had big disagreements on the troops trained for Jubaland, that's why he was sacked from his ministerial post.

The Zack   

Loool@wiilkaan abtiga u ahaa. There were rumors about sharif trying to name Jees for a top military post. That would be a very weak decision.

NASSIR   

Originally posted by Abu-S:

Nassir, I not campaign manager for AbdulKareem but I was telling you the news in Nairobi; he my dear friend is a front runner. He is insider and is from Puntland.

Anyhow, I will let you guys know what is up by Saturday morning Insha Allah.

S

Insha'allah, old chap.

I'll support Abdelkareem if he gets the post and he can seize this limited opportunity to be a force of unity for Puntlanders as well as the rest of Somalia.

Keep up the good work.

^A chap that was predicted to replace Sharmarke a while back during the start of his conflict with Shariif.

Also likely and a strong front runner is Edson.

Abwaan   

I hope that Sharif chooses someone who is capable to do the job. The situation on the ground is very tough. Clan should not be an issue because AMISOM is responsible for the safety of this government. Therefore Sharif should choose someone who is strong and able to do the job.

This will not be an easy task. For those who think Abdulkareem Jama might be nominated, I think anything is possible but there will be obstacles such as Sharif Sakiin, who one should not undermine knowing his political influence in Somalia today will NOT want to be surrounded by Aala-Sheekh because he knows that he will be removed from the post next. Therefore this guy who is currently powerful will not allow for that to happen I guess. Plus many parliamanterians will oppose such move for all sort of reasons lacag, clan etc.

I don't think Oomaar can change alot. The guy who was not able to go to his father's funeral better stop dreaming.

Goonjeex has been around for a while and although I think that he won't be a bad choice, Sharif should look eleswhere because I think Goonjeex will not come up with new strategy but will choose ministers from the same circle of what we have been seeing around Somalia recently.

Another important issue is the ministers. If the next government will be dominated by the same guys from A-Qaasim to Sharmarke Era NOTHING will change. We need people who think and act differently than those. We need new faces.

I am particularly interested in what will happen in 2011 (Insha Allaah) when the current TFG period ends. For sure both Sharifs will be goooneeee.