Sign in to follow this  
qaxoti

www.Somaliaonline.com Government

OG Moti   

I think OG_moti will do a great job, he is democratic and he lives and lets other live, even Animals will enjoy in his administration, i think any somalionline members who cares for the welfare of the members would vote for him no doubt, and i guess his humbleness will not allow him to take office then i guess the second person i would advice would be Che-Guevara or a female candidate Magnuuna_girl or [/b]Nasra[/b] peace

Bachelor   

LOL OG_MOTI i like when you said,

even Animals will enjoy in his administration,

You didnt mention that a poor Bachelor like me will get a "Bachelorate". That indicates my issue is not been addressed; therefore, my vote will go to Afrique. But hey your surrounded with an impressive crew both Che $ Magnoona will be an outstanding advisers for sure, and will help you see my only problem in the near future.

OG Moti   

Bachelor sxb i did not know u still around .. i thought u disappeared but before you sell ur vote .. the Man OG_Moti promises good things for all and a man with your qualification .. you could be incharge in the departmant of Women's rights and be nice to them .. and please Dont get greedy that is a very important deparment only if you know how to manage it.. and by the way Nasra is a right person for the vice president as the man himself says....

Gediid ofcourse .. the Man OG_moti says you are the man for information minister, he feels you could do better than mohamed al Sahaf the iraqi when the heat comes to us....

either way the man thinks he wont take office unless all the members insist for him take office.. peace

Gabbal   

Qaxoti thanx bro, but I will have to pass that offer up. I don't think I am capable of running the show. Might I nominate myself for Foreign Minister or Somalia's ambassador to the UN, Arab League, or African Union?

I am curious though why did you nominate me?

Bachelor   

OG, Now you are talking sxb

That is indeed a perfect position to a caring man such as myself. I hope i will make you and your admin. proud. Anyways, i am around despite the bust of sillicon valley and often trying to read between the line.