Sign in to follow this  
guraad

Warqadii ina Cigaal udiray Yuhuuda ( What A Shame)

Xalimo7   

Marqan, you seem to be trusting everything

Bari-nomad Post. Lol

But I must say this is an embarrassment not only for Somaliland and its administration but also greater Somalia and Somalis everywhere

please don't , it is has been known that Bari-nomad at someway have some facination with somalilanders, am wondering what it is? anyway Bari-nomad, why not tell us the rest of the somalia rather then somaliland?

see you

BN   

Xalimo,

I recently posted a couple of articles about "Somaliland" because Mr. Oodweyn has been going crazy posted 100+ articles about Puntland. This while ignoring the situation back in his region(NW SOmalia).

It's ironic that the regime the SNM fought in the late 1980's has now reincarnated itself as the new UDUB government in hargeisa....

Xalimo7   

LOL. Bari-nomad, you are amazing, but i have a suggestion, i think you (bari-noamd) and Odeyweyn, need to post each other at private so we don't have to witness this herrandous exchanges. What you say?

see you

BN   

Xalimo,

LOL. Maybe that would be better. But I'd hate to get those LOOOONG posts of his flooding my small SomaliOnline MAILBOX!!! :D:D:D

Gediid   

Originally posted by Bari_Nomad:

Xalimo,

I recently posted a couple of articles about "Somaliland" because Mr. Oodweyn has been going crazy posted 100+ articles about Puntland. This while ignoring the situation back in his region(NW SOmalia).

It's ironic that the regime the SNM fought in the late 1980's has now reincarnated itself as the new UDUB government in hargeisa....

Bari ,Aduun maanta Bari isku key barbar dhigayo.Walaalo I hate to burst your bubble but for me to even contemplate comparision of 2 entities that are very different and at different stages of live is just outright ridiculous.Markaas please get off the high horse you are riding because whether you like it or not we have no beef with Puntland never has and never will,instead concentrate your words and action somewhere where you know you have problems......A hint here in case you don't comprehend........Mogadisho Mafia..... ;);)

BN   

Originally posted by Gediid:

Walaalo I hate to burst your bubble but for me to even contemplate comparision of 2 entities that are very different and at different stages of live is just outright ridiculous.

The only difference is that "Somaliland" spent the first 6 years fighting one another and is more then twice as old as Puntland.

Markaas please get off the high horse

Good advice for you and your AntiSomalia camp.

we have no beef with Puntland never has and never will

As long as you claim the Puntland provinces of SS&H there will always be beef. lol :D

instead concentrate your words and action somewhere where you know you have problems

So we don't "know" that there are problems in hargeisa? This is when your "high horse"

advice comes in handy. ;)

Rokko   

by latiif

waa adeerkaa Cabdullahi Yussuf balse ma arkeysid taas oo wali Ilaah buu kula yahay adi.

waar bal ninkan eega. Waar sowdigan qabyaalada iyo aflagaadada galay. Illaah (SWT) maxaa meesha keenay ood Cabdullahi af-biijo ula barbar dhigi?

The weird thing is that so many people who hate Cabdullahi's qabiil use him as a scapegoat.

Alla qabyaaladu xumaa.

:confused: asalaamu caleykum w-rw-br :confused: .

DUGSI MALEH QABYAALADI WAXAY DUMISI MOOYEE.

1)dugsi maleh qabyaaladi waxay dumiso mooyaane.

haddaynaan xumaantiyo dilkiyo daynin kala qaadka.

dibaddaan kajoognaa sharciga daacada ILAAHE.

danbarkeedu waa jahannabiyo dogobkii naareede.

deder laysu laayiyo intaan weerar daba joogno.

ee dumarku weerkii sitaan danabyadii waayey.

debec yaalahaayeey intaynu Isu duulayno.

uu sida dareemada uyaal maydka dabadeeda.

kola doogsan maysaan hadaad dunida joogtaa.

************QABYO ***QABYO*******QABYO***********.

1)Dawladahan laga qayliyee qaaq wax kaga siiyey.

nin waliba marbuu qaadan jirey qaanso iyo leebe.

qarfo iyo marbuu seexan jirey qalanqal hoosteede.

hayeshee quluub wada jirtaa qaniya sheekoow.e

2)Qalalaase meel lagu lumiyo qaylo iyo oohin.

qorraxdii dhacdaba teennu way kala qaxaysaaye.

qodob lariday qudhaanjada gashaa qoob dad waaa u halise.

3)haduu geed qalalo roobku waa u qamac kaliileede.

dirxiguba qudhunka uma soo uree waaba quudsadaaye.

qabaa`il iyo jeeroo la naco qaadkan lagu waashay.

qasti jeeray wada yeelatoo qawlka ku heshiiso.

qabyo weeyaan Soomaaliday qiiradiinaniye.

4)Nin qalbi`la Quraan kii udhigay qaafdheh ku haraadye.

kutubtaa sidii lagu qarridhay qiil la`aakhiro e.

qayrkii ka hadhe waa ninkii qalay walaalkiiye.

********NFD************NFD**********NFD********

1)geediga halkaan marin lahayd waadka gadanteene.

nin walaalkii googoynayaa guul ma haybsado e.

malahayga gedaafiyo ceeb kama gaboowdaane.

guluf iyo colaad iyo olole goor kastaba taagan.

gacmihiinnu kama caajisaan guul dariyo ciile.

geyigeena waa waxa kharibey geeri fool xumiye.

hadaanse talada kii garan lahaa lagu gargaarayn.

uu geeda waabiyo iblays gees kalaw didiyey.

nin gumeysta mooyiye xornimo waa dad aan geynin.

guunyadaa kol uun baad heshaa geeri ka horteede.

goortuu caqligu kaa gudaan cidina gaadhayne.

INTAASI WAA IGA TUSAALE----DAD YOHOW MEYTAADKA DAAYA ILAAHAYBAA XISAABTOODA LEH ISAGAANA KA ABAAL MARINAAYA WAXAY GEYSTEEEN.

TIXAHAA YAR YARNA WAXAA ISKLEH-ILAAHAY HA UNAXARIISTEE...CABDILAAHI SULDAAN TIMA CADE

DHIDAR XABAALA QODAA DHIRIQ BUU UUGA DHACAAYE--DAAYA MEYTAATKA..PEACE DHAMAANTIIMNBA :D:D:D

BN   

Angel,

Where are those powerful old men of snm hiding? Where were they when their dear leader riyaale was almost killed in Sool? Pathetic.

If you have ever been to hargeisa you would know that they are the crazy old men in the streets and mental hospitals. They can barely think let alone fight.

Ladiif   

By MD:

by latiif

waa adeerkaa Cabdullahi Yussuf balse ma arkeysid taas oo wali Ilaah buu kula yahay adi.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

waar bal ninkan eega. Waar sowdigan qabyaalada iyo aflagaadada galay. Illaah (SWT) maxaa meesha keenay ood Cabdullahi af-biijo ula barbar dhigi?

The weird thing is that so many people who hate Cabdullahi's qabiil use him as a scapegoat.

Alla qabyaaladu xumaa.

Sxb, waligaa si qalad ah wax hawfasiranin!

Waxaan iri, "Wali Illaah" wali(singular), Aawliyo(jamac). Aawliyo is the key word here sxb. You see I never compared him with Allah! Dont jump the gun but ask for clarifications!!

Walaahi yaab aad leedahay. Malaha ninkii Cabdullahi Yussuf Ina Doofaar a.k.a (min-yaro Milazanaawi) wax kasheegaba qabiilkisa ayuu necebyahay?

I hate Ina doofaar for what he is doing and has been in somalia. What he did in Puntland and everywehere else in the region, licking Zenawis's raw meat eating behind and u seems to like him for the same reasons I hate him for!!

Mobb Deep, how come you never commentted on the topic at hand? Could it be away of showing your support to Guraad for bringing up such as this topic?

Silence=Agreement!!

guraad   

Angel , You tripping dear . did you said snm ?LOOOOOOOOOOOOL come on , do you thinK draawiish heros are scared of those fools . snm couldnt attack laascaanood in thier high days do you thing you can do it now . blease u need to read book about who are draawiish , and know what you talking abou.

And did you say ssh as your soil , ok ask riiyali to come to ssh and see the bullets tear his underwear like a rain . we kicked your president butt , we disrespected him JUST like that and still hargayiesa-land couldt dare to attack sool . WHAT MAKE YOU THINK HARGAYEISA MAFIA CAN DO IT NOW?

Stop day dreaming MY dear , SSH people are knowing as brave people , dont forget we draawiish did fight against british and you were licking their butt helping them . DO U THING BIRITSH WILL COME TO HELP YOU WHEN DRAAWIISH HEROS MARSH TO HARGAYEISA? . LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

guraad   

And you all puntland haters should know that puntland army is getting stronger , and if haters act fool and claim ssh puntland draawiish army will put them in their wrightful place.

guraad   

Boosaaso, (AllPuntland)- Taliyaha ciidanka daraawiishta dawlad goboleedka Puntland C/laahi Cali Mire (Carays) ayaa maanta saxaafadda u sheegay in la soo afjaray isku darkii ciidamada Mucaaradka iyo kuwa dawladda , gaar ahaan kuwii la isaga dari lahaa dhinacyada Asluubta iyo Booliska.

Ciidaman oo muddo 90 cisho ah ay hawshoodu socotay isla markaana ay gacanta ku hayeen guddi loo xilsaaray ayaa horay caqabado yar yar ula kulmay balse markii danbe la xaliyay.

Dhawaantanna waxaa la isku dari doonaa ciidamada dhimman ee lagu qaramaynayo ciidamada daraawiishta Puntland, waxaana ciidamadan la isku daray iyo kuwa dhimanba la siin doonaa tabo barro sare loogu qaadayo tayadooda ciidaneed.

Gabbal   

Sorry to bust this little charade of sorts (I don't even know why you bother Bari), but there is something that caught my attention.

Gediid said:

Guraad get a life my man.....Aren't the Arabs making "PEACE" with Isreal or is that ok with you.

Are you making an excuse for Egal? Are you indirectly saying you agreed with his intention of sacrifing Islam in order to gain recognition from yahuuda?

This just just amazes me! Egal will not get you to heaven, only the Allmighty will. Remember that, dear brother Gediid.