Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Quashing the SL/PL debate

Quashing the SL/PL debate

While this type of debate electrifies the forum, I would like to bring to your attention that these two states and people who reside there are Somali and their development and progress helps the Somali race as a whole. One should be proud of the achievements of his or her people.

I the Duke salute my people in Hargaysa and other regions. I detest the secessionist ideology but progress is always something to support and I wish them even more.

But politics will continue, so bring it on Shankaroon.

Duke your turning soft general.

I agree with you Sir QA, the Duke is appeasing these hateful individuals who hate Puntland and its people. Somalidu waxay tiraah Saxan Saxan ku gud, if these people respect us we will, but they don't so we won't. let the war start. :D

MZanzi   
Zenaw's girlfriends are both envious of each other ...great for them to be together and so happy 2 envy each other and try to compete AIDSPIA

This topic was about addressing the Puntland/Somaliland issue. I always find little Che amusing, his jelousy and envy knows no bounds, adeer Melez is big to you thus you keep mentioning him. The two Somali states make up a large part of the county you claim; even outside NW Burtinle were Che’s family hail from is in Puntland. Thus think before you open your mouth.

^Awoow baryahan waad maqnayde ma Xarshin baad qabatey horta? smile.gif

Awoow miyaad maqashey gabadhii dhawrka wiil ladha-latey? Gabadhu wiilasha dhib-badan bay kuhaysay marka duqii ilmaha dhalay ayaa intuu aad ula-yaabay ayuu kaligeed gooni usaaray oo uu qolmeeshana kaligeed geeyey ileyn iyaad wiilashii loogga taag waayey e.

Maalintii dambe ayaa iyadoo gurxamaysay kaligeedna ah ayaa odaygii dhalay maqlay aadna ulayaabay waxa baas ee inantu ladagaalayso(guux iyo gunuunuc). Intuuna odeygii hadal-kasoo bixin ayaa mid yar oo Red oo kale ah ayaa soo booday oo yidhi, "aabe, waxay anagga naggu haysay ayee hada kaligeed isku haysaa". :D

" He who has a thousand friends has not a friend to spare,

And he who has one enemy will meet him everywhere."

To my fellow Puntlanders address issues at hand dont get personal and dont insult a whole region Somaliland is not our enemy.

Duke ...It seems these two no longer do it for Zenawi hence they are no longer in his grace, in order to get his good side, perhaps bataq bataq lands can take strip classes lessons, and some pole classes. They are already onto good start since both were recieved by Zenawi no less on the same night :Dicon_razz.gif

Che, you seem to be the one who knows how to attract men, thus maybe you can take Mohamed Abdi Yusuf to Zenawi and do these dances you are suggesting will get the Tigray man going. Your personal fetishes & fantasies have no place when talking about the millions who inhabit the large states of Puntland/Somaliland. :D

^You have an obsession with size...Puntland and Somaliland are large states, Puntland is 1/3 of Somalia...blah blah blah blah :D

Please don't tie the good people to those unholy regimes, i'm not talking about the average person icon_razz.gif

^^^Che adeer go take Mohamed Abdi yusuf and do those dances for Zenawi. Don’t insult whole states and millions of people out of silly envy…Yes I am tying you to your uncle.. :D