Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

What Farce!

Just a sham, for Faroole to be president is just slap on everybody's face specially those who want to see Puntland prosper. There were more qualified candidates who denied an opportunity simply cuz the boys in Garowe said it is our turn since Bosaso and Galkayo had their turn-just pathetic.

a sham indeed, the plight of those poor planders never ends. these

"wakiilo" should be rounded up. i think cade did not implement the plan for direct elections thinking that he could buy the mps but he seems to have got the biggest slap in the face. Several iraqi shoes at cade and all the members of parliament!

Liqaye   

Hey che were you expecting anything else?

The man with the money

The man with the patronage

The man from the right clan won the election, as much as we would have liked men with certain agendas like Ilka-jiir or Nuradin to win, this was not an election but a selection

Abtigiis   

Che

Since when did you see a qualified person leading Somali's?? A qualified person today will stay away from such filth-rideen posts. Meel la isku ceebeeyo ninna kuma ordeen. Having said that, I have to say I was baised towards Ilka-jiir, just because guys here in SOL said he is good man. Plus, it would have really sent a chill onto the bending back of oodweyne and co.

Tolow Koora-Tuunshe xaguu cadhadii isku duuduubay! Maanta bakhtigaa u xalaal ah.

nuune   

For those supporting Nuuradiin, feel sorry for the crew who endlesly went as far as over 20 pages to sell us he qualifies for the job, the guy didn't even spend alot of time in Puntland to see what is happening there.

As for Ilka Jiir, he is just run-away virgin from Somaliland :D

Che, easy young man. Were there some guys that we wanted to win? yes there were/are qualified people and hopeful candidates for the post and Faroole was one of them. Faroole maybe arrogant, but not ignorant and I think he can lead. Besides boys in Garowe have mere 5 seats in the parliament and certainly them alone didn't select him. I was supporting a young fella who would have been the best man for the post, but unfortunately he didn't win. Am I disappointed? Yes, but not sad, because the old crook is at least gone.

Originally posted by nuune:

For those supporting Nuuradiin, feel sorry for the crew who endlesly went as far as over 20 pages to sell us he qualifies for the job, the guy didn't even spend alot of time in Puntland to see what is happening there.

As for Ilka Jiir, he is just run-away virgin from Somaliland
:D

You kept saying those same line over and over what's with that? Where do get the impression that he didn't spend time in PL? Those 2 guys you mentioned above were qualified and contested an election(how ever system may be)and lost. They have accepted the lose and as they have promised before the election, they will work with the winner.

Jamster   

Dont be glump my brother, now the Trinity is complete :D

Congrats to the new president and his vice.

Do you know where these guys are from?

Faroole President- from Nugal

Col Cabdisamad- from Nugal

Speaker of the house: Mudug

It is interesting that both the President and his Vice are from the same region (different tribe though). Tis is the first time this has happened in Puntland. Also, what happens with the Maakhiri's?

Waryaa Che,

Stop the winning. You asked for change and you got change. You did not beleive their will elections afterall. Cade and Afgurac accepted the defeat gracefully.

Give the new admin a chance to see if they can do better for Puntland and Somalia.

nuune   

Sxb Gheelle, all his supporters were based in the diaspora, one needs to have local support to run for election, that is where I am coming from, little influnece he has there.

that is Nuuradiin

Illeen raggii Nuuradiin baad aheyd, waa kaftan intaas smile.gif

LooooooooL@Capo...I should have known.

Guys...Who does one break away from the past when you elect someone like Faroole. This is appeasement, and nepotism of the highest order.And how's one allocate these Xildhibaans, on population or who has get the most the fire power.

nuune   

Polls 30.okt.08 - 30.nov.08 Yaa u qalma Madaxweynaha Buntland

Nuradiin Adan Diiriye (28%, 542 Votes)

Adan Maxamed Ciise (Gaadaale) (19%, 358 Votes)

Gen. Cadde Muuse Xirsi (11%, 215 Votes)

Siciid Maxmed Raage (11%, 212 Votes)

Gen. Cabdulaahi Axmed Jaamac (Ilko jiir) (5%, 103 Votes)

Xassan Abshir Faarax (5%, 90 Votes)

Suleymaan Ciise Axmed (4%, 83 Votes)

Prof.Cumar Cali Farjac (4%, 78 Votes)

Prof. Muxiyadiin Cali Yusuf (3%, 57 Votes)

Midna uma qalmo (3%, 52 Votes)

Dr.Cabdiraxmaan Maxamed Faroole (2%, 43 Votes)

Axmed Siciid Aw-nuur (2%, 37 Votes)

Maxamed Cabdi Nuur (1%, 24 Votes)

Cabdiqani Shancad (1%, 14 Votes)

Cabdi Xaaji Yusuf (Shuluco) (0%, 6 Votes)

Jaamac Salaad Dhagadheere (0%, 6 Votes)

Khalif Xaaji Jaamac Cabdule (MANDELA) (0%, 1 Votes)

Total Voters: 1,921

PS: This is a website public based poll, not the puntland election!!

Originally posted by Fahiye:

Faroole President- from Nugal

Col Cabdisamad- from Nugal

Speaker of the house: Mudug

It is interesting that both the President and his Vice are from the same region (different tribe though). Tis is the first time this has happened in Puntland. Also, what happens with the Maakhiri's?

Good question! but a bitter pill so swallow weeye sheekadu