Sign in to follow this  
Qudhac

The farce of defending a war criminal Cali samater

N.O.R.F   

I have a great idea, why not try him in Somaliland, just to see him tremble as he get off the plane would be a sight to behold, i dont think he will make to the actual airport concourse though :D

xabadeyaan cabeysdey

J.Lee   

Sweetheart, I guess I fell I victim to age old Read before you reap, I didn't notice the IF in there but darling I'm correct when I do state they were killed because of Treason and not because they were "Somalilanders" as you claim.

I think me and you both (though you make me think at times that you're a bit feeble minded) can understand this isn't just about Cali Samatar.

How you can justify calling me a hypocrite for condemning the actions of the former regime whilst and I quote you say "just cause" by the former government is beyond me. I would call you ignorant but then I know you know very well that massacre in Jazeera was actually targeting Somaliland because of their clan lineage and don’t go saying otherwise unless you want to keep on being ridiculous.

It was a just cause to the governement to kill anybody regardless of clan lineage that THEY DEEMED guilty of treason, and I didn't call you a hypocrite for condemning the actions, I as well do condemn them along with you Eedo.

You asked "Lets hear your cases!!! When did Riyale or any other Somaliland serving national bomb any region of Somalia let alone order the genocide of a whole country with no hesitation??" then you wrote "Fact is you have nothing on any Somalilander to have commmitted crimes of inhumanity" in the same post

Isn't Riyaale a "Somalilander," Yes

wasn't Riyaale part of the Red Baret, the Secret service of Siad Barre, Yes Yes

and wasn't Riyaale the man who gathered information on The SNM for Siad Barre which led to the Bombing, again Eedo Yes Yes Yes.

That is why I call You a Hypocrite and This whole Trial, a farce need for justice. You're misinformed about this despicable debacle but then you've been only getting the Hergeisa version so who could blame you.

Also, Cali Samatar didn't order the bombing Siad Barre (referring to quote above)thus why I say you're using him as a means of Scapegoat.

In your world 1+1 really does =3 but in Mine, sourheart It ='s 2.

India   

^^^ oki a) for me being your eedo would insinuate that you are still in your early teens 12 years at best unless the role is being dished out because of good old age wisdom in which case I would have reluctantly accept ;)

b) you still insists that the Jazeer massacre was a government action which is " "just" because these people were guilty of treason???? Now how students, wifes and business men rounded up in the middle of the night taken to deserted beach and shot dead was just according to you is baffling me NO NO dear missy its disturbing me :eek: . Lets entertain your arguments that these people (according to you) were guilty of treason-- what should have been the government actions here?. Was it not just" to bring them to trail or was it just to shoot them in the middle of the night! Who is the hypocrite here: Ali Samater trail is farce but the death of hundredth of people is just??? NOW HOW SICK IS THAT??? Missy are you familiar with this case??? do you see my argument when I say "know the topic in hand"!!! And lastly on this subject, What basis do you dispute them being shot for their tribal linage?

In the case of Riyale, I don't really know what capacity he was involved with the former regime but I doubt what you say for I don't think that the militant SNM soldiers would let him live this long!! But my offer still stands, any one who has a case against him can go right ahead and log your complaint with the right authorities and respectively I and any other Somalilanders have the right to seek justice against any one who has committed gross injustices against us OR do you wish us to target shoot them! Not our style babe. I have many bones to pick with Riyale for what he is currently doing to my beloved SL but it does not in my eyes make him a murderer.

And lets not go on about Ali Samater for you persist to over look all the evidence. What more do you want. The man is accused of hiring pilots from South Africa and commissioning them to destroy major cities in SL. Honestly, Ali Samater is beyond defence. Justice my darling will prevail.

Wa inyo Galab kale huno.

N.O.R.F   

Honestly, Ali Samater is beyond defence. Justice my darling will prevail.

i certainly hope so, what sort of justice is available?

J.Lee   

Aren't we being a bit naive and impressionable now, I believe it was Gen.Morgan who hired those Christian merceneries and not Samatar. Put the blame where it rests not where you LIKE it to rest.

Was it not just" to bring them to trail or was it just to shoot them in the middle of the night! Who is the hypocrite here: Ali Samater trail is farce but the death of hundredth of people is just???

Bring them to trial????? You act as if though Somalia was a Democratic country, how naive of you, Even if they were brought to trial sweetheart, their fate would still be the same regardless, cry me a river and claim all you want that they were killed because of clan lineage, the truth is they were killed because of Treason, they were conspiring against their own sovereign.

Now don't get your knickers in a twist. I'm not condoning those actions as you seem to imply but giving you some information based on facts instead of hatred.

Second of all, don't be more of an imbecile and use words or statements out of context. I stated the Government thought it was Just not I. Read before you Reap.

Lastly, you state Riyaale isn't a murderer in your eyes though he had a hand in the bombing of hergeisa which you aren't willing to accept yet Samatar is murderer in your biased eyes because he was a Prime Minister, well well well I guess your sense of justice stops once Somaliland's borders are reached miyaa?

In my opinion, since there is no evidence, factual knowledge or real hard evidence to tie samatar to the Hergeisa bombings, lest not we forget that Pinochet (even though he wasn't tried)was the president if that gives you some meager of hope that they will go after samatar with the same vengeance, other than Samatar being a PM for Somalia which was dictatorially controlled at the time, you "guys" might have a case against Samatar but I'm quite sure it won't be brought to court.

But this observations is just based on personal opinion.

Furthermore, Eedo, I do call you that because of your Limited, biased view like our dear elders, Hate is a disease, it grows in one like tumors so please do distinguish between what really happened and what is believed that happened by our ow clan (YOURS AND MINE) Eedos :rolleyes: , Hooyos,Uncles, Fathers, Awoowe and Ayeeyos oo cimrikooda ku damaystay Somaliya.

Hey I have a bright idea, why don't you take your own advice and know about the topic at hand though I don't have much hope that it will be followed, since one can't teach an Old dog new tricks.

India   

cry me a river and claim all you want that they were killed because of clan lineage, the truth is they were killed because of Treason, they were conspiring against their own sovereign.

Now, you keep on insisting that you dont condone what happened but YET you are so convinced of their guilt (if this is not double standard I don't know what is). Missy where do you get off telling us they ( allah yarahmum) were guilty of treason. What are your facts, what did 18 year school students, aged men (70+) , mothers do to conspire(allegedly) against that grim regime??? Since you think you have "facts" lets hear/see it missy??? As as said, you only keeping on sounding more RIDICULOUS by the day. Stop back tracking and one more advise next time you reply make sure you re read the posts( particularly yours) bofore spilling out more nonsense.

Furthermore, Eedo, I do call you that because of your Limited, biased view like our dear elders, Hate is a disease, it grows in one like tumors so please do distinguish between what really happened and what is believed that happened by our ow clan (YOURS AND MINE) Eedos , Hooyos,Uncles, Fathers, Awoowe and Ayeeyos oo cimrikooda ku damaystay Somaliya.

Well well well, since you are so far ahead of me in this hate disease, Ayeeyo will be a well earned role for you wouldn't now.

Man, I remember those raves down in London 's coliseum called "exposure", stop exposing yourself its very unfitting for an ayeeyo.

J.Lee   

Practice what you Preach!

If I'm an Ayeeyo, and I call you an Eedo that would make you an Great Great Grandmother/Abooto, The expert on the Hate disease.

Naaheedheh, Nac Nac intaa iskadaasid I urge you,to make this fair though I'm quite sure Abooto that the concept is quite foreign to you, to provide facts supporting your claim.

Oh again, before you get your knickers in a twist, here is a simple fact derived by reason through a simple comparison why what the government did might of been Just;

The communist party in The United States face charges of Treason if and when the Government decides to charge them because they support communism, lenin's ideology which doesn't concide with the American political ideology of Liberalism. A ****** reason to many but a Just Reason to the Government , They can if and when they choose, jail the members and their families at any given time and none can gainsay them and I hope you do know that treason (regardless of definition or degree) is punishable by death.

In Somalia at the time, being sympathetic to the SNM's cause meant you were Violating the allegiance toward your country/sovereign (treason)and supporting a group who were conspiring to overthrow and undermine the Governement. An Enemy of a State if you will. Those "Hundreds and Hundreds" of "Somalilanders", a # greatly exaggerated were linked with the SNM not because of Clan reasons but because they supported The SNM therefore were conspiring to overthrow the Governement.

You on the other hand, claim they were killed simply because they were "somalilanders" and I disagree. I'm trying to make you understand that, it wasn't the reason they were "killed".

And by facts abooto, If you mean cite a book/books supporting my claim I will try to do so Insha'allah On my next post and I do hope you do the same Abooto.

Please, even though this isn't the O'reiley factor, lets make it a no SPIN ZONE and not qoute words out of context.

believe me we should ban all nomads from politics and make the plenty of defying this issues... punishable by the forfieting 50 camels!!

that outta stop everyone! when the qabiil files for xoolo bankcrupcy!!

Sky   

eyo rudy when people say: you are my ayeeyo, no you are my grandson, no you are my uncle, no you are my sugadaddy. than we know we hit rock bottom, ya know.

J.Lee   

African Sky, I ought to ignore that show of Masculine idiocy but against my better judgement I won't. Aboowe, we had hit rock bottom when we blindly and blantly supported/advocated for a murder to became president of Somalia simply because, we share the same great great grandfather somewhere in our family tree. Capisce?

India, before you post your reply I would first like to apoligize for my underhanded demonstration of how corrupt one's thinking can be when it comes to Somali Politcs or Past events.

I bet you found my posts to be quite "retarded", "Sophmoronic", "hypocritical"and a wee bit "misinformed" while I accused you of the same things. Also, I bet you thought my views were biased because they were influenced by "My" Clan's general assumption rather than Factual knowledge.

Firstly we were argueing whether The jazeera massacre occured because those somalis were the same clan as the SNM or because they were guilty of treason?

I agreed with the later claim because that is what is believed by those who supported the former regime while you argued against it because that is what is believed by those wronged by the former regime.Some where along that line of thinking the truth/facts about that event simply disappeared and we in turn made it became nonfacts and lies because of our biased opinions.

Secondly, My posts were merely meant to proof that when it comes to deplorable events in our History we rely the "general assumption" to be the truth rather than the truth itself.

Lastly, It is hard for one to know "the truth" at times because how and why past events happened isn't agreed upon by the Somali people due to each clan, group, or person having their own version of the truth. (whether it that truth be influenced by Clan, parents or peers)

So what did I set to accomplish by this demonstration?

To merely show that at times it is better to suspend judgement as a skeptic would in order to know the truth about Somali History or Events.

Also to not let hatred influence your opinions thus make an hypocrite of you nor to stick to one point of view which might be the General assumption of one's clan rather than that view being derived by the Truth.

Basically, to state consciousness is power, know both sides of the story before you form your opinion and brand it the truth.

I have learned because of the threads posted in SOL's politic section that If the truth sets one free, then somalis are all prisoners, and unfortunately will remain so because of their misplaced sense of loyalty toward their clan's "freedom fighter" (Warlord) rather than their Somali Brethren.

Originally posted by -Femme Fatale-:

How about we wipe out all somali men over 25? And start all over again?

maybe we should consider that....... what do you have, I have couple guns, lets go hunting... what do you say? :D

Laba-X   

"we should ban all females from the politics forum, they are messing up our forum."

It has always been the prerogative of a man to think. Women's opinions are always clouded with emotions, based on this i would say kick India out!