Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Yeey 'bac' confirmed

Buuxo   

^war adiga ka da...dadbadan baa mardow kuu darbaaxi doono.

Taloow,muuxuu feer ugu galinwaayey? :D ,Gebreyga laftinkiis aa iscebeyey...ragi saas ma uu dambeeysay?

Juje   

Originally posted by Buuxo:

^war adiga ka da...dadbadan baa mardow kuu darbaaxi doono.

Looooool.! Ma aniga..?

wir..car, ma yaga ku dhaca....walle in aan saan uu dharbaxi: 5356_angry_woman_slapping_a_man_across_t

N.O.R.F   

^^That would sound more like a 'thud' :D

And I'm sure this is why Northerner decided to post this old article cuz he is sincerely cares about what this mass murderer along with Ethio masters do to his people on daily basis.

You seem to have lost usual 'I'm a neutral' stance lately. Meel baa la taabtay dhe :D

Buuxo   

^loool...waan arki doona. Is ilaal marka ,Line baa luugu so gali.

Only one hand is allowed. OK. let the games begin !!

Che,iska ilaali,neutral buu yahay ,laakiin xalada markey xumaato midbuu kuqarin. :D

stoit   

Originally posted by Faynuus:

quote:Originally posted by Aduun iyo aakhiro:

Ofcourse from fellow somalis who have grievances with him or who simply disagree with whatever it is that he stands for or for what he failed to stand for ,i cannot defend.

I did not loose any of my closest family members during the 17 years of civil war. Alxamdulilaah. Now, does that mean i do not have any grievances with Abdullahi yusuf and his likes who becouse of them, many perished, raped, maimed and made homeless? the answer is NO, I DO HAVE grievances, I disagree completly with him and words can not describe how much I detest him and all the warlords including the ones closest to me. The only thing i can do to support my fellow somalis who have fallen victims of this war is to grieve with them, denounce the unjustice done to them and hate their enemies as much as the mother who lost her sons, her daughters raped by ethiopians, her belongings looted and her grandkids starve to death infront of her very eyes.

If that dear Aduun iyo Aakhiro makes me be without any ounce of dignity, so be it. The only person selling my flag to my enemies can not represent it at the same time. [/QB]
You are right dear Faynuus. When a brother/sister is down ours is to side with them at all times.

All i was protesting against was the cheering of a humiliation to all somalis while others think it will only be humiliting the warload president.

I have a lot of respect for your position GOD BLESS.

Jacpher   

Che: Ishaad ka tuurtay. Grown men spur on a sense of hope, accomplishment and freedom on false report of Yeey being slapped. How is this gone better Moqdisho residents and get Amxaaro out given such reporting is true? Talk about a manifestation of ignorance.

Yeey got violated by Ethiopian general? So what? Yeey's being assaulted, smacked or raped? Does that really change the tragedy of Somalia? Who the hell cares about what goes on between a master and his servant? What good does that do for the average Somali in the occupied territory? Why marginalize the whole country being under Amxaaro control to a mere hand slap? If your concern is valid, Ethiopia abuses Somali women and children everyday. Those are the ones that need their voices heard, not a rat of their own.

Each of these grown men stand behind dabodhilif other than Yeey. What difference does it make to stand behind a slave of Amxaaro over anther slave? Yeey is responsible for the death and destruction of innocent Somali. So is Riyaale, Huuraale and Qeydiid. Yet some of us are on the record embracing and justifying their love for Ethiopian troops. How are you any different than Yeey or his supporters for that matter? Hate him or not, you're just like him or worst if you stand behind another clown that's on Amxaaro payroll. Take off the munaafaqnimo glass and see things for what they are.

N.O.R.F   

Amazing how a thread posted as a joke (and a dig at the TFG) has all of a sudden become 'grown men yada yada'. Is xejiya boys and girls. If you can't see the funny side of it no need to get up on that fallible high horse.

AYOUB, awoowe I remember LST debunking "Egal sent a letter to Yahuuda" bogus editorial in the past. I even removed "Egal" threads after things got out of control with insults. My trade is to continually remind nomads about these "photo-shopped" pics, fake articles, etc. Fake is fake, and we must warn our "silent readers" who don't chip in their thoughts on these forums. I’ll be a hawk on "fake content" presented to deceive our readers.

Ookiyaalaha madoow iska siib sheekha.

People, lets not get side lined with gossip. It is a disservice to your cause to entertain such nonsense. I mean lets face it, whether Abdulahi Yusuf gets slapped or not, Ethiopia's flag is flying high in Mogadishu. What difference does an alleged smack pimp style or not make? Lets start focusing on reality.

Nephissa   

Whilst I agree fully that offensive posts should be removed - I can not see for the life of me why a post/thread which is based on a politician/public figure should be removed. Bush gets publicly scrutinized all the time. Some of the politicians from the G8 countries get ridiculed, have pies thrown in their faces, humiliated if they tear their pants, slip on a banana peel, etc. Wasting time blasting Yeey, a Somali public figure, is all these people are doing in a forum. Why place more value on measly Yeey, than say, George W Bush?

Anyone else have any thoughts on this, before this possibly gets removed?

Thanks.

I can vouch for the veracity of this rumor. It's regrettably true, I got reliable sources that confirm it. But do you know what's more scandalous? Not only did Gabre silly slap C. yuusuf but he also silly slapped some SOLers. I can name names!

Originally posted by Aduun iyo aakhiro:

Wise up people, any body who uses criminal methords of pursuation will be treated as one regardless of location.

Sxb, I think you got confused in the order of things. "Criminality" as you put is the effect and the occupation being the cause. To end the "criminality" you have to end its cause first.