Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

SOL: Petition to stop the fighting in Mogadishu.....Sign Now!

RedSea   

Assalamu Calaykum,

You folks can signed the petition and million more and there is still nothing it would do to help the situation. The warlords don't stop at nothing when it comes to killing innocent civilians, they have lost their inner peace to feel the pain of others. So they, the warlords are utterly hopeless.

I think doing two Rakaca prayers, then a Duco after each prayer for the Somalis in Muqdisho as well as us, since we need it, is a lot better than say, signing something that has no value whatsoever.

Thanks for the efforts though Mr. Duke. You have outdone alot of us, who didn't even attemp to do even just that.

So in respect to you and hope that Allah puts powre in it, I signed it.

My name is Ismail Mohamed Ismail Sheikh Idriis.

Assalamu Calaykum.

Sultaan   

I pray no more civilian casualties, but the war must not stop until the warlords are defeated, because that is the real long-term solution for Mogadisho problems.

It is interesting to see that all over sudden the talk has been on the war in Magadishu. what happened to those who are suffering from hunder at this moment as i write and your read this post? Lets be realistic here, you can sign the petition of stopping the war, very small input could be done, but if you ALL I SAY ALL send letters to your governments and RALLY on demanding more money going into the food aid agencies to go to SOMALIA. then maybe something RADICAL COULD HAPPEN.

People will die under the wrath of the gun, we as the diasporeans can't save the innocent lives the way we can for those who are suffering from the famine at the moment.

I am suddened by the silence thats happening in somali communities throughout the cities in the North Americanos and europanos. this is not the way it should be, if we want to liberate somalia, then the diasporeans have the will and power to do so, MOBILIZE, AND LETS TAKE CHARGE OF THE AFFAIRS. WE PAY TAXES JUST LIKE ANYONE ELSE, SO LET US DEMAND SOMETHING THAT WILL SAVE OUR PEOPLe.

AYOUB   

Was this a publicly stunt, as some suspected? What have you done to the petition coz it's not there anymore, Duke Smithy?

king_450   

I do beleive any petition will produce some fruits even if you do not agree everything it stands for. Petition meant to speak those who can't voice their opinion,so if you do not agree then you are also speaking some of them. Respect.