Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

SOL: Petition to stop the fighting in Mogadishu.....Sign Now!

^^^ I like it very much, my appreciation to you Mr MODERATOR...

Now lets get this petition up on all the SOL sections....

Comrad, Abdullahi Yusuf has no power over Mogadishu, he is wrong not to sack the trouble makers and wrong not to even have aplan in place.. I agree with you and Xiin on this...

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^ No it can't but we can give our voice....SOL has a large number of Somali's in different parts of the diaspora. So as a cyber community we can show our unity, disgust and support for the innocents caught up in this maddness...

If everyone signs up then we can forward it to the hundred Somali Portals and forums... Enough is enough....

Don't lie my friend, SOL has only a countable slight of minority from Xamar area, and Somalilanders and Puntlanders sit on the majority seat, for them to petition the plight of their brothers to end is good enough.

Diversity of somalis can happen here when tribalism halts for good. Cause I see alot of misrepresentations, especially on political section.

Castro   

MMA calooshaad igu xanuunisay postkaaga. Saaxib that was the most passionate appeal I have heard in a long time.

Alle-Ubahane, thats your opinion dude, the SOL community is both large and diverese, who is active is one thing. My point was the cyber community. That means even those outside SOL, we can start this petition and I support the MMA draft and we can foward it to every web portal and media outlet.

Comrad, I agree that was thought provoking. MMA, thanks again dude, now lets get this petition up and signed....

Maf Kees   

War maxaa la sugayaa? That petition was great, send it to hiiraan.com with a list of our names on it.

I saw on the news about the new wars in Somalia. Gaalada are saying that it's the worst war in 10 years.

Is that true?

Sincere   
Petitions I'll sign it, and be more than glad to forward the link to all my contacts. Start the ball rolling MMA, it takes less than 5 mins to fill out the sponsor information, target information, petition content etc....

Castro   

Petitions make me sick and I question their value specially in this case. But I have to let my utter disgust with the recent conflict and overall disastrous anarchy engulfing Muqdisho and other cities be known. From a lame-duck president and toothless parliament to blood-thirsty warlords and from Somali-styled Islamic courts to the mighty US' war on terror, does that wretched land have a snowflake's chance in hell for better times?