Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

To SL adminstration and its peace loving people!

me   

The pendulum swings both ways yaa Badacase. Veiled threats against Garowe meelna laguma gaadhayo, tii Laas caanoodbaa faraha ka baxdaye. the secessionists are welcomed back into the Somali civil war after 17 years on the sidelines.

RedSea   

mr. me,

Since 1991(exception of breif wars 93-94), Somaliland Sool iyo Sanaag lagu daray waxay ku jireen nabad. Caruur udhalato mooyee, caruur dagaal kudhimatay mayjireen. Maantana marabno in dagaalku faraha kabaxo oo colaad cusubi ka dhalato meesha.

Waad aragteen nabad iyo wada noolaansho meesha lagu gaadhay, dhib, qax, iyo qaxar qof maanta rabaa majiro.

Sool oo kaliya kama hadlayo ee waxaan kahadlayaa Burco iyo Gorowe.

Dadku hadii Siyad isku qabtaan lagaray, oo waa laga wada hadli karaa iyadoon waxba cidna kalumin, laakin dagaal cidkasta waxba kalumaya, dad iyo dalba.

AYOUB   

Meeshuu geeliinu daaqo joog dee , hadii lagugu qabsadona difaaco.

Xiin are you making things up as you go or have you no courage to say what's really on your mind. The grazing lands of Hawd know no clans nor international borders. Always thought this is common knowledge to everyone including those from Kismaayo (ahem! ahem! ;) ) . Do you see how absurd the your clannish claims for Sanaag, Sool and Buuhoodle are? I advise you to think twice next time before throwing the above primitive phrases about.

It's too late, Sland will get what's coming to it. If you make your own bed, you must lay on it. This adventure on the part of the mayor of Hargeysa, Mr. Riyoole, wasn't a mere mistake. It was a blunder that threatens to set the whole region on fire.

The sad part is innocent ppl will bear the brunt of any violent conflict.

me   

Badacase sheekadu wishes wey dhaaftay.

Ayoub so the hawd doesnt have clan bounderies :D

ANd the secessionist entity is a sovereign country.

Am I on candid camera?

a shocking idea! is this a new trick by Riyaale?

peace loving and they cry like babes everytime i say something about somaliland...

just goes to show how confident them folks are. its more like a sham.

Originally posted by AYOUB:

Xiin are you making things up as you go or have you no courage to say what's really on your mind. The grazing lands of Hawd know no clans nor international borders. Always thought this is common knowledge to everyone including those from Kismaayo (ahem! ahem!
;)
) . Do you see how absurd the your clannish claims for Sanaag, Sool and Buuhoodle are? I advise you to think twice next time before throwing the above primitive phrases about.

^^ :D:D

I am sure if you ask your uncles they will tell you where thier camels graze ;) ! Problem is you seem to be certain about where the arbitrary lines former British colony drew as divide between Somalis lie, and feign lame :D when I talk about your entity's real tribal borders!

Let me give you a hint, Puntland or Cadde's entity knows very well where thier tribal border lies on both fronts. Gaalkacyo is a good example!

Adeer Somalia as it's today is a tribal state. Puntland is. Somaliland is. Xamar is (tfg is really irrelevent in this context)! Baydhabo is. Kismayo is.

I cant blv we are having argument about which tribe LA belongs. Certainly the folks who own it dont want your entity to be there! finito...

AYOUB   

:D ^ Can't believe you chicken out of telling me where to go even after asking for it. No wonder you're not Adeero favourite mouthpiece. :D

Btw- I know what my adeero claim but unlike you I take everything they say with a pinch of caution. ;) This is some of what they claim...

geyigaa la kala leeyahee guri san baan sheegtay

Kaymaha Gulaanka leh, Saraar gumucyadaan sheegtay

Gooddiga Darmaa leh iyo Nugaal Galaxyadaan sheegtay

Geeddiga Hayaanka ah Xadkoo laga gudbaan sheegtay

Ganuunaha Biyaha Ceelashoo godob la' baan sheegatay

idaha guuna geel iyo lo' iyo gini casban sheegtay

sengayaal gaadda weyn iyo Darmaan garabsataan sheegtay

Daaraha Garoommada bannaan lagu gudbaan sheegtay

Mishigaanka guuxa iyo Madfaca lagu gubtaan sheegtay

Kumanyaal Garaad iyo Cuqaal gar u baxaan sheegtay

Kumanyaal gadhle ah oo dagaalka is gurtaan sheegtay

Gas-ku-jire gurbood soo socdoo gaban yaraan sheegtay

Ooryaha la Gaatto iyo Hablaha gololadaan sheegtay

Aqallada la goodey iyo Aroos laga gabyaan sheegtay

Ninna kuma godboobine haddii Giinka lagu doodo

Ninki aniga igu gaarayow gobo'di baan sheegtay :D

Joking aside I really hope there won't be a conflict in Laascaanood. 'Im certainly no Mujaahid like you've suggested. You seem to have believed the little jibes i've throwing at some emotionally unstable folks in here. Every option must be considered to spare the people including Red's.

Let me give you a hint, Puntland or Cadde's entity knows very well where thier tribal border lies on both fronts. Gaalkacyo is a good example!

Some people in places like Baidoa and Mogadishu will disagree. Nice try though.

^^ :D:D

I believe we've closed some gaps there!

Your uncles's boasting verses, however superior in composition, fail short to boost or make up the lost confidence in SOOL Ayoubow! Perhaps Ina Mire’s somber stanzas could serve as a clear reminder of what you are about to lose should SOOL conflict materialize may Allah forbid that others have already lost. After he observed how the guuguule bird, unaware that perhaps it is the sole survivor of the Howd famine, was crying for food and water, Ismail Mire composed arguably one of his best poems to remind this bird that perhaps silence may be a better strategy than crying for an unattainable food lest its cries attract other starving animals to come and eat it.

Quit this useless cry so you can evade the looming catch ayuhal guuguule! Ismacil Mire advised! Here are the last three stanzas of Mire famous poem---the Guuguule.

Gaajiyo rafaad bay qabaan garow la'aaneede

Ayaxii geyiga joogi jirey guuto lagu saarye

Gubniyaa hareeraha ka maray gaariyaal wada e

Geedaha sun baa loogu daray geerinaw badaye

Wax ma galabsanine maalin baa loo guddoonsadaye

Adigaaba lagu gaadayaa waadan garanayne :D

Guuxiyo cabaadkiyo haddaad gooha damin waydo

Quruumahakan wada geyfan baa baalka kaa guriye

Gaagaabso oo aamu yaan gaar lagaa qabane :D