Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

To SL adminstration and its peace loving people!

RedSea   

To all Somalilanders back home and abroad, and to the government led by Dahir Riyaale Kahin.

It's not worth it to hold Las Anod for any longer. The people of that city have made it clear that they are not willing to work out anything with the SL governement, therefore not are we risking our peace which we have enjoyed for the last decade and so, but we are dragging our credibility through a mudd. We have alot of things on tap such as our up coming elections, however further conflict in Sool region may put all this at risk.

For the sake everyone reer Sool and Somaliland as well as reer Puntland themselves bring our troops back to their original locations in Adhi cadeeye and Oog.

RedSea   

Maya abti, reer Sool (Believe) that its' certain clan that has 'invaded' them. Therefore the only thing in their mind right now is how to 'liberate' themselves from that certain clan. So since that is the mindset of most of reer Sool then it's not really worth to spend another ounce of energy to try to convince them of anything.

When things are percieved as clan vs. clan, then there no way forward, it's sort of like beating a dead horse, there will be no peace unless Somaliland is willing to not risk its credibility by engaging in conflicts with the people.

Marabo in aduunku yidhahdo somaliland dagaal ayaa kasocda o sidaa kutagto nabadii, wanaagii, sharaftii aan lahayn.

marabo sidii kale in umada reer sool cadawad uqaadaan walalahood reer maroodi jeex iyo Togdheer ba.

If Somaliland withdraws I just hope Puntland doesnt' repositioned itself, but that rer Sool say no to them and keep them off sool and do things THEIR way since that is what they want.

All things are known to the Almighty.

RedSea   

What is wrong with Sool saxib?

The SL troops can't be anywhere Sool even Oog where is fully inhabited by reeraha bariga Burco?!

Good call Yaa red sea.

You've clearly rejected the shame of hesitation.

Lets see how Mujaahid Ayoub :D and others respond to your call though !

RedSea   

^No this was not intended to provoke others mr. Xiin, so let us keep this as good realistic idea and not turn to score a point against S/Landers here. lol

Besides, will Puntland leave the people along too?

Naxar Nugaaleed,

I said Las Anod hello sir. Besides Sool waa lagula dagaa saaxib.

^^Actually I thought you were advocating a genuine position, namely to withdraw SL militia from SOOL region because you think it’s the interest of SL community to do so! If I got that one right, I see no reason for you to be sheepish about your stance and protect those whose judgment on this issue failed them!

There mujaahids who seriously think closing the colonial borders by force is a political goal for which SL entity should strive toward.

And for your information, good Redka, I, as Xiin, seldom do I miss an opportunity :D howerve feeble to expose the nakedness of some SOLers political stances...

RedSea   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

And for your information, good Redka, I, as Xiin, seldom do I miss an opportunity
:D
howerve feeble to expose the nakedness of some SOLers political stances...

:D I wouldn't post if I wasn't genuine, but I don't want to see it being used as though to mock others.

Besides Las Anod is the troublesome place, there is no reason why Somaliland troops should go to Las Anod when they are well recieved in Oog and Adhi cadeeye.

AYOUB   

Xiin

What are you bringing to the table my brother? Have you got anything other than the usual "Sool, Sanaag and Buuhootle belong to H"? If not, you know where I stand.

Red Sea, I gather inaad wax kala reebaysid :D ! But the fact you boldly called a complete withdrawal from LA is itself a good start.

As for the mocking part! You see Redka, the fall of LA was very revealing incident! Some landers openly celebrated the exodus, the refugees, and other sufferings resulted by the political hand-changes of LA and called it a momentous liberation. In their mind the painful crawl to reach the colonial border sketches has finally come to a joyous halt; Somaliland has reached a political milestone!

^^Such grievous utterance of theirs suffices to mock…really.

Ayoub, what do you have against H :D clan adeer? You tend to worry more about them, more so than the prevailing threats in the region! Besides what do you say about good Red’s call :D ?

RedSea   

^^ :D You are funny man saaxib, but leave me out of it when dealing with Ayoub plz.

Anyways, mr. Xiinfaniin, you as Puntlander should also be worried that any peace that Puntland may have had will also be gone if Puntland seeks some redicolous things such as 'liberating' LA.

For the sake of the people (that is if they care) they shouldn't counter attack, Gorowe itself could be hostile area since Tukaraq isn't that far from gorowe.