Sign in to follow this  
Peplow throb

Buroc anyone

Arawella   

My parents are from Burco and I have been to Burco, Hargeisa, Berbera, burta sheiq in 2003. Burco was not a pleasant experience but my other visits including the ones to the miyii such as Daloxo to Xali Jamac were good. Can I suggest that your try the restaurants by the sea in Berbera in particular the fish dish is amazing and 1st class.

If you are travelling take all your jabs and be prepared for people calling you daganxaliis. Overall Somaliland is a good place to visit if not because it is your homeland then because of the weather, food and friendly faces (most of times). smile.gif

N.O.R.F   

^^Enjoy yourself saxib, may see you there depending on a number of things but 3 years is far too long to be away :cool:

N.O.R.F   

^^daqan-celis ie a quick identity run back home to 'inform/re-enforce' kids of their roots.

Better get down to the travel agent Castro ;)

Castro   

Originally posted by Daanyeer:

Is your son a moron? Send him back to Somalia.

As if Somalia needs any more. :D

Originally posted by Northerner:

Better get down to the travel agent Castro
;)

Good Northerner, you can't teach this old dog any new tricks.

Originally posted by Daanyeer:

. Lately the term doqoncelis is gaining foothold. Is your son a moron? Send him back to Somalia.

Lool,Danyeer i like that.

You know what folks? Maybe we should have a "DOQONCELIS" thread in here,this way anyone who utters/behaves doqon doqon should be voted into doqonville or doqon mawaaye. :D

OK maybe this is a doqonish idea? icon_razz.gif Carry on .

Maybe i shouldnt have come to this doqon mawaaye thread in the first place. smile.gif

Castro   

^ Both my kids (still under 8) have been to Africa. Dhaqan baris is what they're undergoing. Dhaqan celis is for those who lost it and need a refresher course. I've not lost mine, I intentionally deleted it from the hard drive. It's in the recycle bin right now for possible later restoration. :D

Katrina   

^Raage, tell us about it. I'm curious to hear if all the crazy stories I heard growing up are real. My mom's from there and either she comes from one loca family or it's in the water. :D My siblings and I often used it to excuse her volatile temperament. :D

Honestly interested seeing it thru your eyes, feel free to share pics. smile.gif