Sign in to follow this  
Jumatatu

Is Puntland immune to the Federal laws of Somalia

Jumatatu   

Baarlamaanka federaalka oo is-weydiinaya sharci-nimada heshiis maamul goboleedka Puntland ugu ogolaaday dowladda Itoobiya isticmaalka dekadaha Puntland

Qaar ka tirsan xildhibaanada baarlamaanka FKMG ah ayaa maalmahan hadal-haya sharcinimada qaabka loo dhigay heshiis dowladda Itoobiya & maamul goboleedka Puntland dhex-maray, heshiiskaasoo dhigaya in dowladda Itoobiya ay wax ka degsan karto, kana raran karto dekadda magaalada Boosaaso, waxaana xubnaha baarlamaanka federaalku ay wax iska weydiinayaan sida uu heshiis-kaasi u waafaqsan yahay dastuuska, maadaama dastuurku uu qorayo in heshiiyada lala galayo dalal-ka kale ay tahay howl qabashadeeda ay u taalo dowladda federaalka .

Hadal heynta arrintan oo aad ugu soo kordheysa gudaha baarlamaanka ayey qaar ka mid ah xildhibaanada baarlamaanku ku tilmaameen in ay tahay arrin lagu jebinayo dastuurka, maadaama gobolada Puntland oo uu madaxweynuhu ka soo jeeda ay ka mid yihiin Jamhuuriyadda Soomaaliya, in haddana maamul goboleedka ka jira uu heshiisyo ceynkaas ah oo aan sharciga waafaqsaneyn uu la galo dowladda Itoobiya.

Dooda arrintan ayaa laga yaabaa in maalmaha soo socda mooshin ahaan loo horkeeno baarlamaanka ayna ka doodaan xildhibaanada baarlamaanka

Cabdishakuur Cilmi Xasan ,Dayniile Muqdisho

Puntland will wait for no one. :D So people get the government back to Mogadishu and get things working then talk, before that happens let President Cade take care of business.

This is one of many factors why the federal menu n A/yusuf will fail.

Puntland and Somaliland will continue having it their way ,cause both are run and dominated by certain clans ,and that leaves Mogadishu no choice but to abandon the federal idea and presue with the common old theme of the Republic.

Juma ,it is obvious , Puntland guards the intrest of it´s Clan while you´re supposed to guard the intrest of the federal.

I´ve always wondered why Mogadishu and the Nolanders care about that country a little bit more and play the patriotic card to the full ( the curse of having the Capital ?) while Somalilanders and Puntlanders STAND for the intrest of their respective clans?

How about having south mudug/Galgaduud/hiiraan as Midland leaving Both the shabellas and Mogadishu as Banadirland while having lower Juba and gedo mid juba as Jubaland?

Originally posted by J B:

I´ve always wondered why Mogadishu and the Nolanders care about that country a little bit more and play the patriotic card to the full ( the curse of having the Capital

Its patriotic to rob and burn down schools, hospitals, and any other nationally-owned public institution. Its patriotic to dig up Italian graves, to shut down the nation's air and seaports. These, my friend, are all acts of patriotism.

Under the federal idea, Somaliland (if they choose to join), Puntland, and any other-land have full power to rule over their domain. So, why can't Puntland self-govern?

Lemme put it to you this way: Al-Xaaji Muuse Suudi Yalaxow, Maxamad Dheere, Aydiid Jr., Cismaan Caato, etc. are all welcome in Garoowe - they'll be welcomed as federal ministers anyday. Yet, Mogadishu won't welcome the President their MPs voted for. Ironic, no?

Like Ina Yeey said: "Clean up your house!"

i thought sellective quoting was abandoned for the sake of healthier inputs on the issues.

What took place in South Somalia in the 90s

( known otherwise as "civil war" )will never justify what few ppl do in Bosaso today in the name of a Clan based phony State.

Those ppl you named "will" be welcomed one day according to you, but what you forgot to mention is that thousands and thousands of somalis who descend from "puntland" happily live and are welcome in cities n towns run by those ppl you named.

but A/Yusuf or "ina yeey" if u like is NOT.

why?

guess twice :D

JB – Abti

You speak to soon as ever, remember how loud you was speaking before the election, when you and your other half Otali were dead certain of certain victory. Are you so certain that the government won’t be able to control Mogadishu?

Also the government of Abdullahi already has more support than any since the fall of Siyab Barre. So how are we to believe that the people of Mogadishu will not welcome it?

As for Puntland, it has a right to govern itself, it has a right to advance its economy and develop the living standards of its people. Should we not commend them for that? Should other regions especially in Central and southern regions not emulate this?

I never understood why people get angry with progress, how the Parliament and Jumma+JB are so interested in Puntland economic deal with Ethiopia. While ignoring the ongoing conflict in Hobyo, Gallinsoor?

Come on stop it, its getting silly now people.

Jumatatu   

My question was rather constitutional. I dont see giving port access to your 'mental- colonisers' as an achievement.

Puntland will wait for no one.

..wait for wat sxb.? It has a lot of a catch up to do.

Its patriotic to rob and burn down schools, hospitals, and any other nationally-owned public institution. Its patriotic to dig up Italian graves, to shut down the nation's air and seaports. These, my friend, are all acts of patriotism.

Still bitter are we then? :D

Salaan...

Horta dadkaan waaba iga yaabiyeen. Meesha labada "land-dheere" iyo kuwa Muqdisho xooga ku heysto kaliya miyaa Soomaaliya dhan. Inta kale "muufo" waaye miyaa. Iyaah, waraaba jiro, ee waraa jiri doonee wiishkalee ha yeeroow bilaash maloo dhihin.

Dadka dego Sh/Hoose, Baay, Gedo, Jubbada Hoose, Jubbada Dhexe, Bakool iyo Hiiraan {or Hiiraan iyaga dadka Muqdisho xooga ku heysto aa lagu daray aa filaa} bilaash miyaa oo meeshii labada "land" aadaan iyo Muqdisho maa u cad bas? Walaahi dadkiina ruwaayad aa ku heysiin meesha. Magoow af {mise gacan waaye now} waa heysiin, awalba waxaa la dhahay:

Af waakoo mey liki aamee!!!!!!!! :D:D

Originally posted by J B:

What took place in South Somalia in the 90s

( known otherwise as "civil war" )will never justify what few ppl do in Bosaso today in the name of a Clan based phony State.

Exactly what "justification" does Boosaaso need from you? :confused:

For me to build my house, stimulate my economy, unite with my neighbors, live in peace and have a centralized political system - I need "justification" from you?

JUMATATU -

I asked a simple question: Do you believe Mogadishu warlords were "patriotic" when they carried out their rage in the early '90s? I mean - when Somali national symbols were torn down, public institutions were destroyed, millions were forced to flee or killed. Exactly who was the enemy? The former military regime or a certain Somali tribe?

I'm sure you know the answer to these questions. But lemme ask you this one: in the post-1991 era, do you feel as if you've gained your

"freedom"?

Xoogsade   

Just when I thought I heard everything strange, The grave-digging story came along. Some of the people stashed the bones assuming it will be priceless because Some italian or the Italian government will pay ransom for the decayed remains as I heard. Walcayaathu Billah, I wonder what else are we waiting for except the Doomsday to knock our doors sooner than we think.

Idinka dowlad qaribanaa ka hadleysiin oo musuqmaasuq, qabiil iyo qurun ku dhisan, anigana waxaan la yaabanahay waalida wadanka ka jirto.

Meelaha waaba is dhaamaane, aniga wexey ila tahay Xamar iney u baahan tahay Muslimiin Qabiil ka nadiif ah oo ka sifeyso magaalada foolxumada ka jirto. Ayaan darro weynaa ku dhacdey.

Wind.Talker.

I would take this a little further and say let each region become independent. That is more befitting. Let every region work towards what they consider their own progress, stop talking about Somalia, concentrate on their towns and regions, then sometime in the future, if others are willing, people come together again. Muranba ma jiri leheen. I think it is about time Some Somalis bury Patirotic nonsense and flow with the currents while others stop talking from both sides of their mouth.

Putland is like all other place in somalia...it must conider the Goverment as a Higher Goverment to it and i think putland is not complaying and not trying to hold own to its own power. it will work with the goverment and hopefully it will be part of the goverment.

Abwaan   

Is Puntland part of Somalia? I think the answer is yes. Therefore waa inaysan keligeed tashan. Miyeysan habboonayn inaan is xasuusinno in gobol kasta oo Soomaaliya ka mid ah lagu dhisay dhaqaalihii guud ee dalka haddey noqon lahayd xagga waddooyinka, dhismeyaasha iyo difaacaba(inkastoo aanan ku doodeyn in maalgelin fiican lagu sameeyey dalka guud ahaan).

Haddaba magaalooyinkan magacyada loo kala yeelayo oo ay hadda qabaa'illadu sheegtaan ha xusuusnaadeen inay wax ku yihiin Soomaaliya balse uusan qabiil keligii magaalo qurxin karin.

Aniga waxay ila tahay haddii arrimahan oo kale laga ogolaado inay ka dhacaan goobo dalka ka mid ah in xeebta dheer ee ku teedsan dalka markaas ay magaalo kastaa heshiis gaar ah la geleyso dowlado kale dhulkuna uu si dhab ah gacanta ugu gelayo shisheeye. Waxaa xasuus mudan qaabkii ay Israel ku soo dhisantay ee ka soo bilowday dadkii qaxootiga ahaa ee maraakiibta lagu keenay ee kaamamka loo gaday ka dibna dhulkii la wareegay. Soomaaliyeey aan ka digtoonaanno dibindaabyada shisheeyaha iyo aragtigaabnida ay caadifaddu hareeraysay ee intaan Soomaali wax la qabsigeeda ka cararno aan shisheeye ku ordeyno.

Qormadaydan cid gaar ah ma khuseyso ee Soomaali oo dhan baan tusaalaynayaa ee fadlan yaan khalad loo fasiran.

Xoogsade   

Qabiil qaran ma dhisi karo, dadkiina waa diidey iney ka haraan, sidaa daraadeed, Aniga hadii la ila tashanaayo, Qolo walba Qabiilkeeda masjid ku magacaaban ha dhisato, Ha ku caabudaan meesha, gobol walbana haloo sameeyo aqoonsi gaar ah oo hal qabiil ama inta wada deggan leedahay. Soomaliya halagu kala tago, because dhibaatoo dhan wexey ka socotaa munaafqanimada ah Qabiilkeygana wax kasto wuu ka horeeyaa, soomalinimana waan rabaa. Hadii la eego muranka dadka iyo wexey isku heystaan, waa qabiil jecli soomaaha? marka halagu kala tago waddanka ilaahey u dacwoodey waa hore, Soomaali ereyga ah halagu beddelo Qabiilka Magaciisa oo qof walba ha hormarsado qabiilkiisa marka dhalashadiisa la wareysto, Qabiil walbana Iskiisa dowlad ha u ahaado, Qabiilkaan dowlad dhisan karin oo aan is ixtiraameynin iyaga dhexdoodana fowdada haku noolaadeen ileen iyagaa is badaye. Taasaa niyad wanaagga ku jirtaa, iyo si inta jecel iney Islaanimo ku dhimato iyagoon Cuqdad u qaadin walaalahood kale ku badbaadaan.

My solution, TOTAL DISMEMBERMENT.

Qudhac   

president

Cabinet

parliament

constitution

state

puntland is fast becoming contradictary to the whole farce of the so called federal somali republic in embagati, puntland is confused because they claim to be part of federal yet they act and behave like republic..

more confusingly they have ministaries (wasaarado and wasiiro) named like a republic, so for each wasaarad named in kenya they have one named in puntland,

for example how gobol withing a country have

President - that acts like president of country rather than regional chairman - will this guy step aside for the guys in kenya, something tells me not.

"minister of xxxx " what about the ones in kenya

"parliament" even thought there are parliament in kenya suppose to represent those degaans, so who is representing who.

"national police force" as they coin it

"National Army" as they put it.

so could it be in weird twist of fate PUNTLAND will be the actuall thing that makes the government in kenya unworkerble in its current structural state.

the first example of this was when the tsunami struck puntland and puntland refused at point blank to let the kenya lot have anything to do with it politically.

now it is clear that these kind of political confrentation will become more exasbrated due to the blatant overlapping of the structure laws and constitutions of puntland and the kenya lot. this is mainly due to the primitive and ad-hock way the structure of federal idea was put on paper with no clear distinction on who does what.

for example puntland regions control their tax and collecting small port revenues, so one of the basic question is will they simply give this revenue to kenya lot, i somehow doubt it. will the kenya government really have any say on how this money is spent? i doubt that eighter.

then the question is how can the government in kenya claim any legal claim to regions like puntland and others if they dont have a any say whatsoever in places like puntland. Surely they are not going to just sit in muqdisho (if they ever get there) and claimed to be the government of muqdisho, i dont the people of this region will be happy with c/y being the president of muqdisho only.

it looks like TNG2 to me unless something major changes.

and ofcourse all those problems are from just the areas who claimed to be part of this federal thing.