Sign in to follow this  
Peacenow

Mogadishu clashes 'killed 1,000'

the pig and the faraanfar!! amazing...! i guess they wont be laughing when their day comes!! the day they be dragging these 2 morans in the streets of xamar tied to a xamar cadillac!!

it will happen! u watch.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by mystic:

^^^Amin

I don’t see any of the TFG supporters showing any sympathy to the innocent people who were slaughtered by Ethiopian and TFG thugs. That alone speaks volume. I remember how much havoc they created on this forum when few Ethiopian and TFG soldiers where dragged through the streets. And now when more than 1000 of their countrymen, women and children have being massacred savagely they remain silent, as if they are laughing, grinning in the dark, with yellowy stained teeth.

The enemy is nothing compared to them. May Allah save us from them...

So true,,they are too busy celebrating trips by those responsible for this mess which says alot about them.

BiLaaL   

****** rebels denounce Ethiopian war crimes in Somalia

****** National Liberation Front (ONLF)

O.N.L.F STATEMENT ON ETHIOPIAN WAR CRIMES IN SOMALIA

Mogadishu 11, April.07 ( Sh.M.Network) April 11, 2007 — The EPRDF/TPLF regimes appalling record of human rights violations which has manifested itself repeatedly in ****** is now apparent in what can only be described as war crimes being committed against the people of Somalia.

Since the EPRDF/TPLF invasion of Somalia, hundreds of civilians have been killed with countless others wounded as a result of the deliberate shelling of residential neighborhoods. Many others of Oromo and ****** origin have also been specifically targeted for detention, torture and in some cases, execution.

Tens of thousands of Somali civilians are fleeing EPRDF/TPLF troops conducting military operations against civilian targets in Mogadishu. These people are fleeing with little in hand and face dehydration and famine as access to food and water becomes increasingly difficult.

Meanwhile, EPRDF/TPLF occupation forces continue to stir clan rivalries by providing arms to clan militias in various parts of Somalia. These arm deliveries continue to violation UN resolutions.

The ONLF would like to alert the international community to the disaster which is unfolding in Somalia. We would like to affirm that war crimes are taking place in Somalia currently and urge the world community to investigate and realize the full and immediate withdrawal of EPRDF/TPLF troops from Somalia.

The ONLF urges the Somali people to set aside their differences for the sake of the salvation of their nation and embark on a clear path toward national reconciliation leading to a future built by Somalis for Somalis.

The people of ****** continue to stand in strong solidarity with the Somali people as they resist EPRDF/TPLF occupation .

Peacenow   

Originally posted by Northerner:

quote:Originally posted by mystic:

^^^Amin

I don’t see any of the TFG supporters showing any sympathy to the innocent people who were slaughtered by Ethiopian and TFG thugs. That alone speaks volume. I remember how much havoc they created on this forum when few Ethiopian and TFG soldiers where dragged through the streets. And now when more than 1000 of their countrymen, women and children have being massacred savagely they remain silent, as if they are laughing, grinning in the dark, with yellowy stained teeth.

So true,,they are too busy celebrating trips by those responsible for this mess which says alot about them.
Correct. There is a certain member here concerns himself with reporting the ground movements, where they are at any moment in time to denote the progession of the movement he supports. ''The 'PM' is today travelling by road''!! Oh dear...what progrssion. Have you noted that the supporters of the TFG were absent..not a squeak or post from them, when the massacre was going on.

BiLaaL   

They pay their condolences and decry the treatment of dead occupiers, yet they fail to utter a single word in regards to slaughter of their own innocent civilians? Doqonimada dadkaan wax laqiyaasi karo ma aha.

Come to your senses folks. Even Caydiid had enough sense left in him to realise that the status quo benefits only Ethiopian and American interests. Poor Yey will be liquidated very soon. Jump ship before its too late or risk ending up on the wrong side of this critical period in the history of our beloved country.

We are divided completely.May God not take us together. Amin.

Somalia's Capital is a city without a government; without law and order. It’s better to massacre than to stay without a government forever. I guess no more intellectual Somali to be fooled by muqdisho outcry.Thats how they were since they massacred people after the siad bare's regime. We don’t want groups each time calling themselves a name on behalf of their personal and clan interest. No its time for the innocent and the unarmed to rule. Ethiopia is saving Somalia. Talk and walk they will withdraw when you accept peace. They will stay with you as long as you don’t show civilized human behaviour.

Thanks to God this government is getting the help needed to get the job done.

^^^ subhanllah ^^^

do you read the threads that you contribute to or just post your own thoughts without first thinking.

Its better to massacre that to stay without a government forever

Can you explain to me how massacring anyone can bring governance, one even that would last for a shortwhile?

Do you sincerely believe this?

Don't not mock allah swt's religion, lest you end up being mocked by Ar Rahman. By Allah's will the events of mogadisho have occured, but if you believe that Allah swt, ar rahman ar rahim, is behind giving this Terriost Forieng Gang (TFG) aid from two Kufar forces to fight against those who tried to establish a sharia baised governance, and in the latter massicre muslims, then your either your deluding yourself, are painfully short on islamic knowledge or Blinded by tribal alligence.

Thats my frank assement sxb.

What do you say.

Fanisha   

Originally posted by mystic:

^^^Amin

Aamiin to that.

Wuxuu Pi qoray ayaadan arkin. I am glad they removed his post.

Wuuba ku faraxsanaa, :mad: markaasuu waliba somalia online see joogaa cajiib. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by raadamiir:

We are divided completely.May God not take us together. Amin.

Somalia's Capital is a city without a government; without law and order. It’s better to massacre than to stay without a government forever. I guess no more intellectual Somali to be fooled by muqdisho outcry.Thats how they were since they massacred people after the siad bare's regime. We don’t want groups each time calling themselves a name on behalf of their personal and clan interest. No its time for the innocent and the unarmed to rule. Ethiopia is saving Somalia. Talk and walk they will withdraw when you accept peace. They will stay with you as long as you don’t show civilized human behaviour.

Thanks to God this government is getting the help needed to get the job done.

^^

Raadamiir have you ever heard of the saying that every dog has its day.

continue with your 'celebration' berito kolkey Xabashi guraan ya tolkey ya lagaa maqliin.

Kill as many civilians as you can in your Name.

make all the revenge you want not on our behalf.

'Khalad khalad kusax' let be your motto.

Continue exploring murkier waters.