Sign in to follow this  
Peacenow

Mogadishu clashes 'killed 1,000'

May allah swt have mercy on the deceased.

I've gotten beyond the point of trying to argue with those who continue to champion this movment which is directly responsible for the deaths of thousands of mujahids and now hundreds if not over a thousand innocent unarmed civilians.

This effort along side that of the americans and their proxy army of ethopia is becoming more and more apparent.

The only thing the TFG has brought somali's to date is death and destruction. Terrorist by action, Forieng by nature & dictate & gang in principle seems a much appropriate description of this illegitimate grouping of people.

Their actions dont resemble anything close to what a government would be expected to do be it transitional or not.

OLOL   

i really cried when I read that report- I felt I was there seeing all these dead innocent bodies of mothers and children? It is over 1086 and could go up to 4,000 cos there are still some quarters the committee couldn't venture to.

Sad!

Jaylaani   

Cabdilahai Yey halkee laguu xisaabinayaa? Kuwa daba socda qudhoodu danbiga way la qabaan.

ILAAHAY ha u naxariisto dadkaa masaakiinta ah ee guryahoogii lagu dhex laayay.

Ninkii xoog lahaa horuu uga cararay xamar masaakiintiibaa ku hadhay a lagu xasuuqayaa imika. Simxaan!

Tahliil   

THIS IS YEEYE THE VAMPIRE HAVING A CHUCKLE WITH EEDO CALI I BELONG TO MELES (DAY & NIGHT) GEDO AFTER THEY WERE TOLD BABBIES AND THEIR MOMS WERE KILLED IN THE FIGHTING...

yusuf_gheedi_29apr.jpg

AND THIS IS THEIR PRIME VICTIM(INTENDED OF COURSE)..AS THE YEYE THE VAMPIRE SAID ON MANY OCCASSIONS: "WE R SLAYIN,DISPLACING,RAPING,AND SELLIN THE KIDS JUST TO TEACH THE PARENTS A LESSON, AND INTO SUBMISSION

Somalia-3.jpg

Fanisha   

Habaar qabooyinka ilkaha saqafka leh ayaa dadka ka qabta :mad:

Alah ha u naxariisto intii ku dhimatay. Wixii dhibaatadaa gaysteyna Alah aakhiro iyo aduunba ha ku caddaabo IA.

This is clearly a case of a creative destruction, quite wickedly…

Entire blocks of an already ruined city were eliminated and annihilated to make a mere political point. Civilians are massacred in a wholesale fashion just to send a signal that the entity is on lease and means business. But ironically this naked force has indeed backfired quite badly and emboldened both the insurgent fighters and tribal militias a like. There is no speedy resolution for this. tfg is much weaker today than it has been before Ethiopia’s savage butchery.

Haneefah   

Inaa Lilaah Wa Inaa Ileyhi Raajicuun. Ilaahey ha u naxriisto intii dhimatay.

Walee wadankan wey u dhamaatey. Allow u gargaar Somali!

^^^Amin

I don’t see any of the TFG supporters showing any sympathy to the innocent people who were slaughtered by Ethiopian and TFG thugs. That alone speaks volume. I remember how much havoc they created on this forum when few Ethiopian and TFG soldiers where dragged through the streets. And now when more than 1000 of their countrymen, women and children have being massacred savagely they remain silent, as if they are laughing, grinning in the dark, with yellowy stained teeth.

The enemy is nothing compared to them. May Allah save us from them...

^ Amiin.

This whole situation reminds me of a quote by al-Ghazzali .

Allah states that the consequence of deviating toward oppressors is the Fire (Surah Hud: 113). Just think: If not being an oppressor but just being close to them can lead one to the flames, what must happen to the oppressors themselves?

I wonder what these people tell themselves.