Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Report: How they [Abdiqasins]Clan divided up Lower Shabbele.....

che.....duke will never get that. like said if his qabill were powerfull in south they will do the samething look cadde going after the people of sanaag to get the oil....oooooooo puh-----lease its all about power and what qabill can control what land .....bro nothing against you or you people ..i just believe no matter what dadkaa mar walba wala haysanayaa hadana may billaban dowladiihii horey ba sida ayay udhaq mijiree oo waxaa arkay saa nin mudug udhashay u lalee yahay hagaysa xukun

^^^XoX, so Cade occupies Sanaag? Or are the clan of Sanaag members and founders by choice of the state of Puntland?

Who absurd an argument that while you can not defend the criminal actions of IndaCade. You compare these two issues. You are running out of ideas..

The report states, that Abdiqasin, Xasan Dahir and Galaal are in control of the lower Shabbale. One pretends to be a national leader[ ready to fight the Tigray] the other is ready for Jihad and one is supposidely retired. Shame on you..

this is why i hate qabiil....you know what duke i'm not from your qabiil and not from the gurceel qabill eventhough my greatgrama allah una xariisto is from you qabiil i will leave this discusison alone since i can convince you to agree with me

^^^Another pretender. It matters not what Qabil your aunt is from or your next door neighbour or what the Qabil of that Village would do if they had power. This is not a hypothetical issue.

This is an issue of occupation no Somali clan wants to be treated this way.. So while many know your position on General Duke, whats your position on this issue?

The report states, that Abdiqasin, Xasan Dahir and Galaal are in control of the lower Shabbale. One pretends to be a national leader[ ready to fight the Tigray] the other is ready for Jihad and one is supposidely retired. Shame on you..

Galaal,i always suspected him being the one who was behind the assasinations of the ex somali officers.Now i strongly believe that he and cabdiqasim are the forces behind Dahir Aweys.Is it possible that Dahir aweys is being used only as a figure?There isn't much about him on the net,though i found one worthy interview they did with him, and 80 % of the interview looks biased & exaggerated,i'll confirm its contents with some ex officers.

Interview

OLOL   

I wonder why the administrators will allow this kind of clan bashing. Many others will follow and talk about how Duke’s clan from Puntland were the vanguard of Somalia’s corruption, misery and nepotism in early 1960s. We all are familiar with the Puntland Motto of "nta Madax Madoow iyo....

Now that uncle Yeey failed to reawaken this dead and unrealizable ambition, his clannish underlings and clannish pundits have to resort to spread fictitious falsehood about those whom they see an obstacle to their clannish aspirations.

Duke is a man consumed by clan hatred and this post suffices to show his desperation. It is an indication of envy and jealousy. What a weakness! I just laugh and discard such clannish resentment.

Abdiqasim and his family are not the mafia these clan-bashers want us to believe and the people of Shabelle are neither under no invasion nor under no subjugation. Indhacadde relinquished his governorship ( by the way, he is native to Shabelle ) so is Cirfo and now the Islamic Courts rule Afgoye and much of the Shabelle region cities.

People, whom Duke and his ilk are so openly bashing here, doesn’t resort to this kind of hate-mongering and clan bashing generalization. I have yet to see such loathing and clan bashing from the other side. They just don’t believe in it and don’t want to go down this low to generally tar a whole clan with the same shameless vilification brush. What does that tell you? Some people have a principle and decency to not engage in a destructive clan bashing and clan hatred.

The people, whom Duke and his ilk are so openly bashing here are very confident about their valor, affluence and gift. They are very savvy about their politics and their source. That is the pride they have. A man is man for his ability to change his state of affairs.

One has to have a confidence and should always be dignified to not gripe like a defeatist bigot.

I honestly feel your pain Duke and see you as a narrow-minded hypocrite who shamelessly skilled in the feminine art of calumny and conspiracy theories. Only the mentally weak and victimized defeatists who can't change their situation by ability, force or any other means employ this kind of victimization propaganda.

Caku! Raganimooy ninkaagii maxaa nacasnimo baday!!

^^^Olol, I expect such reaction from you and I applaud your honesty. You have a right to defend your clan from others. But I did not attack your clan as a whole and I would add that the clan is not as a whole part of this problem.

I will also like to add that I did not author the report, nor have I any agenda or design over this specific region.

This harrowing issue, is not in the dark days of the past. It is happening now, it is a current dilema, it has destroyed the once beautiful Lower Shabbele.

The aim of this post is to highlight this issue, if Olol, Che, XoX want to refute the points raised by the author, they have an opportunity to do so. Their silence and attacks on the messanger will only strengthen the argument of the author...

OLOL   

For nasteexo, dhiirin, caqli celin and goodin!

I feel like the Djibouti man who when told there are some homos or gays, took the Ableey (his swor-knife) and decided to commit a suicide by cutting his abdomen...and said if men are this sissy and weak to engage in such a lewd act, then living aint worth at all....

Waryaada ragnimada meel ha uga dhicina oo sidii xaawaleeyda caay iyo borobogaando intaad iska dhaaftaan iska dhiciya ficiin ..

^^^Again dear Olol. I suggest you refute the article instead of going crazy as usual. You can not hide the fact that you have no leg to stand on.

Silence is golden. Also to others here, attacking the Duke does not hide the facts.

IndaCade, Cirfo, Dhuxulow are mere pawns the brans is Xasan Dahir, Galaal and Abdiqasin..

Now either there is no problem, or the quiteness of Xasan Dahir and others is a testiment to their complicity as the autheor suggests?

Wakiilka Indhacadde oo Gobolka Shabeellada Hoose Amar Cusub Ku Soo Rogey (Waxaa cad in Indhacadde weli ka taliyo Sh/Hoose!)

source

baa1_0.JPG

Mr. Baaboow. "Waa in La Soo Maraa Madaxda Maxaakiimta Muqdisho."

Hoose.11/19/06

Cali Caroode - DMC-Marka

Ka dib markii ay soo baxeen shirar isdabajoog ah oo ay yeelanayaan Odeyaal, Culu’maauddiin, Siyaasiyiinta ka soo jeeda Gobolka Shabeellada Hoose ayna kaga tashanayeen aayaha Gobolkooda ayaa ninka isku magacaabey Kusimaha Guddoomiyaha Gobolkaas Maxamed Xaaji Baaboow oo wiligii ka tirsanaan jirey ‘maamulka’ Yuusuf ‘Indhacadde’ wuxuu soo saarey wareegto uu ku maamnuucayo shirarkaas. Sidoo kale wareegtada ayaa wuxuu Baaboow uu ku xusey in dadka ka socda Maxaakiimta Islaamiga qudhoodu aysan shirar uusan ogeyn ku qaban karin deegaannada hoos imaanaaya ‘maamulkiisa’.

bambo   

DUKE ^^^^ waawalaatee jini yaa qaabta ...lololol

:mad: IndaCade, Cirfo, Dhuxulow ,sheeq dahir aweys .IndaCade, Cirfo, Dhuxulow ,sheeq dahir aweys .IndaCade, Cirfo, Dhuxulow ,sheeq dahir aweys .IndaCade, Cirfo, Dhuxulow ,sheeq dahir aweys .IndaCade, Cirfo, Dhuxulow ,sheeq dahir aweys .IndaCade, Cirfo, Dhuxulow ,sheeq dahir aweys .IndaCade, Cirfo, Dhuxulow ,sheeq dahir aweys .IndaCade, Cirfo, Dhuxulow ,sheeq dahir aweys .IndaCade, Cirfo, Dhuxulow ,sheeq dahir aweys . IndaCade, Cirfo, Dhuxulow ,sheeq dahir

IndaCade, Cirfo, Dhuxulow ,sheeq dahir ,IndaCade, Cirfo, Dhuxulow ,sheeq dahir ,

Xox..Saaxib, Lets not get head of ourselves, the people of Sanaag can't compared to those in the Shabeele who are in chains.

Duke....Saaxib, I didn't mean to make this personal, but problem I find your argument is the constant portrayal of others as being the source of evil in Somalia, whilst offering no real solution to the plight of our people. I commend Pland the peace and the stability that have maintained, but they lack foresight and imagination to go beyond their enclave, and unite the country. Maysheedaa dhisanaa ee mayshaaada dhiso af Somali Ma Aha.