Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Report: How they [Abdiqasins]Clan divided up Lower Shabbele.....

OLOL   

Indeed jinniyoow qabaa waa waashay adeer Duke.....I bet if this bigoted clannish buffoon had any media outlet, he would have been like those who were working on the Hutu Radio and were inciting hatred propoganda against the tutsi calling them "cockroaches". Duke's obsession with this clan shows how much deep his hatred for them is. The likes of him should be repudiated and silenced before it is too late. his obsession is cantakerous and the lies, accusation, the incrimination and the sweeping generalization of an entire clan is a telltale sign of what ones real hate-feeling is.

In a civilised society, you will not getaway with such ignorant charecterazation of a whole group. Duke must be stopped and must be healed.

Cabdiqaasim, galaal, yuusuf garaad, horafrik, shabelle Media network, daylaaf, indhacadee cirfo, dhuxuloow,tootooow culusoow caddoow clan, conspiracy, i hate them, they are against the dreams of my clan ascendency, waa naga ciideeyeen, yeey eey ka soo horjeedaan

Cabdiqaasim, galaal, yuusuf garaad, horafrik, shabelle Media network, daylaaf, indhacadee cirfo, dhuxuloow,tootooow culusoow caddoow clan, conspiracy, i hate them, they are against the dreams of my clan ascendency, waa naga ciideeyeen, yeey eey ka soo horjeedaanCabdiqaasim, galaal, yuusuf garaad, horafrik, shabelle Media network, daylaaf, indhacadee cirfo, dhuxuloow,tootooow culusoow caddoow clan, conspiracy, i hate them, they are against the dreams of my clan ascendency, waa naga ciideeyeen, yeey eey ka soo horjeedaanCabdiqaasim, galaal, yuusuf garaad, horafrik, shabelle Media network, daylaaf, indhacadee cirfo, dhuxuloow,tootooow culusoow caddoow clan, conspiracy, i hate them, they are against the dreams of my clan ascendency, waa naga ciideeyeen, yeey eey ka soo horjeedaanCabdiqaasim, galaal, yuusuf garaad, horafrik, shabelle Media network, daylaaf, indhacadee cirfo, dhuxuloow,tootooow culusoow caddoow clan, conspiracy, i hate them, they are against the dreams of my clan ascendency, waa naga ciideeyeen, yeey eey ka soo horjeedaan

OLOL   

who are my people ? Che? do you know my people? did I ever tell who are my people? or you just assuming and guessing? can someone just defend certain group without belonging to that group? is Amnesty International and human watch groups belong to any clan? what makes you think i belong to certain group? typical somali ignorance..think out of the box. perhaps I am part of no group..perhaps i am immune of this clannish cancer that has poisoned your souls and your whole body..perhaps i abhore some asssumed myths and I am here to dispell it...but you will never know cos you don't have what it takes to even understand where i am coming from.

typical somali ignorance

This is your problem saaxib. Adaa isla Quman and the rest of us are ignorant tribalist. Somalis whether tribalist or not have legitimate concern about the Maaxakiima. Soomaaliya Aamin ma jiro, and for good reason.

Just tell me why would someone whose father was killed by USC in 91, and was ethnically cleansed from Xamer Caddeey trust anyone from that part of Somalia. I was in Xamar 91, and people were being murdered coz of their Qabiil whether they had anything to do with the former regime or not.

As for who are you, I don't know and don't really care, but if you are trying to sell me the Maaxakiim agenda, and tell why are they any diffirent from those before them?

But it makes easier on you to dismiss me as Qabiilist then so beat it even though that should lack sincerity, and Qabiilist sees the tribalism in others.

Olo, Bmbo. Again you do not refute the allegations , which in many peoples mind must be true. Your defence of the warlords actions means nothing more than what you accuse people of.

Che, what has my clan or Puntland to do with this specific issue?

The fact that Puntland was not even willing to kill in order o occupy south Galkacyu, highlights the fore sight and the reason it has thrived..

OLOL   

Brother, I feel your pain and I know where you coming from. I have suffered too in that unfortunate civil war. The unfortunate tragedy of the 1991 civil war is inexcusable. I lost immediate family members before and after 1991 because of senseless killings, clannish war and because of the brutal regime of Barre.

But those who suffered are more and many. The number of those poor Somalis who died of starvation in Bay and Bakool region far exceeds of any killed in the civil war. The number of those who were killed in the war between Aideed and Ali Mahdi far exceeds of the 1991 killings. The number of those perished in hargeisa and burco genocide far exceeds of the 1991 killings.

At least majority of those who were targeted because of their clan were able to flee the carnage and seek safe haven in other lands as refugees.

Because of the warlords in and around Mogadishu's terror, the killings, lootings and rape continued for 16 years until the courts came out of nowhere and ousted these ruthless warlords. Puntland and Somaliland have been safe and peaceful. It is now Mogadishu's turn to be safe and peaceful.

Asked why all of this rivalry and animosity started to begin with? who was the originators? who started the fire? who brought clannism, tribalism, nepotism and corruption to the Somali governance.

The same people who were the vanguard of this tragedy are now resurfacing in the name of Transitional federal government with a vendetta? Never never again. I won't trust Duke and his ilk no matter what. I could trust Jama Ali Jama and decent puntlanders but not Yeey and Cadde Muse and the likes of Duke.

I heard one guy saying the defeated folks had monoboly and free-hand for committing atrocities for more than 30 years. and when challenged they used the national army, armament, property and patrimony to kill and eliminate their opponents.

finally, they were overthrown and chased out of the country. These people forget and deny what they have done in the past and only account for their sufferings. that is selfish. truth has to be told before reconcilliation comes. Every Somali clan has grievances of others and only sees its pain and suffering.

At least try to see things in perspective and see where are others coming from.

Then you will have a chance to discuss and forge way out of this misery and to not let the mistakes of the past never happen.

The mistrust and animosity is so deep. That is why we need to seek better ways to heal and to reconcileDon't trust no group. As I don't trust any self-promoting and selfish clannish leader honestly. And finally I am not selling maxaakiim or any faction. You don't have to trust anyone and you don't have to support anyone but be aware that you are not the only one with grievances and you are not the only who suffered?

bambo   

Gener Duke ^^^^^^^

"The fact that Puntland was not even willing to kill in order occupy south Galkacyu, highlights the fore sight and the reason it has thrived" [Qoute]..

dont let cade muse and abdi qabiid lie to you friend , south galkacyo is not part of puntland nor can you occupy even if you wished too friend.

cirfo and dhuuxlo what ever his name is gone long time ago friend , his office was closed and transfered to a local sheeq , believe it or not friend .

as for indhacde the men him self is from lower shabbel and his well known in the region.

Gener Duke before your start bashing other clans how they are not sharing power with minority clans you should look into somali history, is because legacy that was left from former regims and other administration that ruled somalia . Their was time when we had xaasan abshir Farah a men from Puntland as mayor of xaamar and johar .

sxb to be honest i dont believe in qabile , thats what destroyed our land and dignity . lets find solution for our people we in the western society should not add fuel to the issue .

we in the south see icu as legitmate organization who has majority of south clans approval . We have kicked out our warlords and clean city as we were told to do from all other clans true or not , it was said resident of xaamar are obstacl to everlasting peace for somalia , we proved thats not true that we were occupied and highjacked by warlords .

Today somalia is in its best shape , we dont have the warlords no more , we have one power from south of galkacyo to kenyan border easy to share power we dont need 2 year peace process no more .

icu is not threat to Puntland nor Somali land , infact icu has praised both regions .

OLOL   

Bambo well said -- but dhago owdan faraa u dhawaaqo.duke meel beey uga dhegtay - qofku markuu blinders gashto oo uu leeyahay tunnel vision waxna ma fahmo, waxna ma arko - summun bukmun cummyun ayuu noqdaa...Inshallah , things will work for us ....as Somaliland and Puntland...peace will prevail in the south and our brothers above Gaalkacyo will come to their sense and see as no threat and will come to the negotiation table , adopt Allah's constitution, get rid of the clannish animosity and come to join their brethren in Islam. The popular revolution is already resonating in many cities such as laascaanood and Goldogob and even Cadde Muuse was forced to concede to Shariah...Duke and Yeey are after lost and dead cause...that will never materialize and work...never.

Bambo & Olol. You have not refuted the authors allegation of the divison by sub-sub-clan of the entire Lower Shabbele region.

The exploitation at the expense of the local clans of the region.

My POINT about Puntland to Che, was to highlight the fact that the state concentrated on building up its regions rather than expanding or capturing otehr clans territory.

The strategy of Puntland contrast to the occupation, colonisation and keeping in bondage of the Lower Shabbele and other parts of the south.

This is the dilema for you Mr Bambo and Olol.

There is no future for this occupation in Somalia, if the TFG or the Clan Courts win.

Again I welcome you to refute the allegation, that IndaCade, Cirfo, Dhuxulow and Mustach working for Boss Abdiqasin have been running the region of lower Shabbele for the interest of their own selfish interst?

Abwaan   

Don't force us to edit, baliis.

Koofidaada waa ka cabsaday miskiin. Don't mean inaan rabo inaan shaqadaada kuu sheego, balse sheekada qabiil shaar loo huwiyey iyo bareerba shakhsiyaad u dooda waa laga helaa meeshaan waanan ogahay Soomaali maryooleey qaar badan oo ka mid ah waa cabsoodaan lee ee ma xishoodaan.

Nabaddoonada Reer Baraawe: “Sidii Hore Si Ka Daran Ayaa Naloo Haystaa”.

source and full article..

buuwe_11866wirethumb.jpg

digil5_11866wirethumb.jpg

Mudane Jeylaani (dhaxda) oo Ka Qeybgalaayey Shirkii Isku-Xirka Aw-DIGIL. Suldaan Buuwe Oo Midigtiisa fadhiya. (Daar-us-Salaam).

Shirar Isdabajoog Ah Ayaa Beryahaanba Beelaha Digil Ku Qabanaayeen Magaalada Muqdisho.11/22/06

Aadan Cusmaan - DMC-Muqdisho

Odeyaal dhaqameedka ugu sarreeya Degmada Baraawe oo muddo saddex toddobaad ah u joogey dacwooyin ay ka qabeen ciidamada qabsadey degmadooda ayaa waxay shirar isdabajoog ah la yeelanayeen si gooni-gooni ah mas’uuliyiinta ugu sarreeysa Golaha Maxaakiimta Islaamka Soomaaliyeed iyagoo kaga ashakatoonaayey caddaalad darrida dhinaca ‘maamulka’ ee ay ku kaceen ciidamadaas. Hase yeeshee mas’uuliyiinta Maxkamadaha qaarkood ayaa sheegey inay ‘maamul’ sharciyeysan oo ay ka warqabaan uusan ka jirin Degmada Baraawe. Mas’uuliyiintaas oo ay ka mid yihiin Guddoomiye ku xigeenka Koowaad (Jinaqoow), Sheekh Muqtaar Rooboow (Abuu Mansuur) iyo kuwo kale ayaa ku andacoodey in wax maamul ah aysan weli ka dhisneyn sida ay la socdaan oo kan ismagacaabey uu yahay mid aan sharciyeysneyn oo iskooda ismagacaabey.

Haddaba Nabaddoonnada ayaa kulankii u dambeeyey waxay la yeesheen mas’uulka u sarreeya Ammaanka Maxaakiimta, Yuusuf Siyaad ‘Indhacadde’, waxayna u gudbiyeen cabashadooda iyo waxa ay magaalada Muqdisho u yimaadeen, iyagoo og halka uu caddaaladda ka joogo ‘Indhacadde’, waxayna u sheegeen in maamul ku sheegga halkaas ka taliya aysan aqoonsaneyn, islamarkaasna u dulqaadan doonin sii joogistooda.

Intaas ka dib ‘Indhacadde’ wuxuu odeyaasha u sheegey inuu ‘maamulka’ cusub ee gobolka Shabeellada Hoose uu diyaar yahay islamarkaasna uu miiska saaran yahay, dadka aad ka cabaneysaanna kuwaas ayaa lagu beddeli doonaa, taas oo la yaab ku noqotey nabaddoonnada.

Waxay Nabaddoonnada ‘Indhacadde’ su’aaleen sida ay ku dhici karto in ‘maamul’ aan wax laga weyddiin Odeyaasha, Culumada iyo Siyaasiyiinta Degmada iyo Gobolkaba uu miiska u saarnaan karo iyo muxuu kaas kaga duwan yahay kan aay ka dacwoonayaan?

Originally posted by Abwaan:

quote: Don't force us to edit, baliis.

Koofidaada waa ka cabsaday miskiin. Don't mean inaan rabo inaan shaqadaada kuu sheego, balse sheekada qabiil shaar loo huwiyey iyo bareerba shakhsiyaad u dooda waa laga helaa meeshaan waanan ogahay Soomaali maryooleey qaar badan oo ka mid ah waa cabsoodaan lee ee ma xishoodaan.
Hadee xishoon, iyagee jirtaa, duqa. Laakiin looma dulqaadan karo blatant aflagaado iyo afxumo. Maya.

And I ain't no koofigaduud, widaayoow. I really don't like inaa dadka waxee qoreen, even hadee caay tahay ka edit gareeyo, but we need to enforce the rules, since the rules are clearly stated; otherwise, this forum would be just another garbage-based Soomaali one, where caayda, afxumaanta iyo anshaxumada rein free.

We really don't want that, do we? This is a clean, sanctuary forum, where we all can disagree all the time, without petulantly badmouthing one another. No nooh.