Sign in to follow this  
Farxaaan

Watch Chennel4 News About Somalia..

Abwaan   

A very disturbing situation but Insha Allaah things will improve soon and Ethiopians and their daba-dhilifs will go.

Thierry.   

I was shocked when I watched it last night, my sister brought home the unedited copy and it was disturbing.

There are so many things that we can do, send a letter at least to your local MP with Xubeers petition.

Abwaan   

naxar nugaaleed meel baa ku xanuunaysa haye markaad daba-dhilif maqashid, cause daba-dhilif la'aantiis waxa maanta Soomaaliya ka socda ma socdeen. Accept the truth I know inay kharaar tahay. You are talking about dowlad? Which 1? The bandits that was put in place by Meles? You must be joking. If you really want to do something just try to prevent this happening in Nugaal and it is sad to see dagaal ka socda degaannadaas and I know in Itoobiyaanka caqli xumadooda inay ka suurtoowdo inay one day inta Taangi la yimaadaan dhahaan waxaan kala dhexgeleynaa dadkaas dagaalaya oo aan aaminsanahay inay iyagu isku direen shaqadana ay u fulinayaan kuwa meesha jooga sida Riyaale iyo Cadde.

U malayn maayo inaad cidna ka dowlad jeceshahay ee Ilaahay indhahaaga runta ha tuso, Qabyaaladda iyo eexdana haka weeciyo, intaas baan ku dhihi lahaa markaan. Saaxiib nabadeey

Castro   

^^^ Very few people have a war criminal for an atheer. Even fewer have the audacity to cheer for him.

So put a sock in it, atheer

Originally posted by GJ:

especially students can try to raise money at their unis and organise events.........

I agree!!! The least we can do is by any form demonstrate our deep intolerance for the massacre that is taking place in our city. If some have access to a local paper, write a piece, if you can do events do it! whatever you can contribute will be better then sitting and feeling sorry..or worst in some cases hoping that it will simply get better thanks to the murderers we have for ..shall I dare to say " leaders"