Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Next PM to be a Puntlander

Emperor   

^ :D

Allamagan, what part of Puntland Adminis position don't you get, mase Hiiraale mood ayaa kuhaysa sida Duke sheegaayo...

Even if the PM selected is to be from Puntland he wouldn't land, trust me he won't, otherwise he will face jail, so what's the point. Shariif Ahmed inuu tago warkiisa iskadaa.

This is exactly what happened during Arta's TNG, laba jeer ayuu iska soo daba doortay Galayr iyo Hassan Abshir, Puntland ma aysan tagi karin... markaa that's why aan uleeyahay dadkale hasoo doorto perhaps...

The current Administration of Puntland position is clear, if the Sheikh President wants to take a risky move that may fail or succeed is up to him...

From what I am hearing, Faroole and Galaydh are good friends and Puntland admin is more than happy with Galaydh as opposed to other candidates who are much closer to Faroole clan-wise. If Faroole was outright against Galaydh, I think Shariif would find it extremely difficult to pick Cali Khalif Galaydh as Prime Minister. That is the politics of pragmatism.

But in the latest chatter, the dark horse in the race is a classmate of Shariif who lives in Libya.

We shall see.

Emperor   

LST you are correct my man, not only are they friends but Faroole knows that Galayr is a man of high intellect and wouldn't intefere Puntland matters...

Galayr would do his Premeir role in a professional manner without using petty tactics and or seek armed support from Puntland Admin or clans... Galayr would stay out of Puntland affairs as much possible as he can, which is why Faroole favors him ...

I also heard the rumour that, although Faroole have rejected the whole Djibouti proces, if a Puntlander has to be selected for a PM, then he wants Galayr...

Originally posted by Emperor:

Even if the PM selected is to be from Puntland he wouldn't land, trust me he won't, otherwise he will face jail, so what's the point. Shariif Ahmed inuu tago warkiisa iskadaa.

^^Could you please expound a bit as to why you are so resolved against PL working with Sharif’s government? What is your rationale adeer?

I just want understand where you are coming from.

Emperor   

Lets not delude outselves my friend, its not I who's adamant that Puntland shouldn't work with Shariif Ahmed, its the Administration of Puntland that made clear they won't recongize and work with Shariif Ahmed... that's all I am saying, nothing to do with me...

I know you support Shariif Ahmed and wish him to succeed, so do I, but lets not forget the reality on ground... Puntland have rejected this and that's not a lie, and selecing PM from this region won't change the situation... Dealing with the leaders of this region, sitting down with then and making a resolution is the way to resolve this and get Puntland on board not a mere man, a 'Puntlander' selected for a postion, Awowe miyaanay sidaas ahayn, mase intaa wax kabadan ayaan iri.

^^^^Adeer PL had press releases whose underlying political objectives were easy to understand. The state has been quite since then, and communication channels have been reportedly open and positive. It's YOU who in more one thread seem to be resolved to exploit two mere press releases adeer. Why?

You don’t have to support Sharif. Support Somalia and peaceful dialogue. If you do however feel comfortable with the current status quo say so, Emperor! I mean you have been very negative in your attitude toward the Jabbuuti development for no apparent reason.

edit: selecting a PM from Puntland region is part of dealing with Faroole's admin. Ideally Sharif would solicit that admin's input but he doesn't has to. It's very simple. Puntland is in Somalia. Sharif is Somali president. The very same process that propelled one of PL's sons to power has produced Sharif. what is so difficulty saaxiib? I can understand politicians spinning clannish rubbish, but that's a different arguement. What is yours is all I am asking.

Lets hope a smooth transition,not confrontation.

Emperor   

^LOoool, are we having the Duke of Shariif Ahmed here :D

Awowe calm down, I am not against anything Im simply saying what's reported on the outside world and analysing the events about Somali politics, its you that so passionate and far too energetic about this, and Im scared it may well go beyond that into a personal level, Haha... Adeer bal ha idilin, Sheikh Shariif waa nin fiicanee, are you happy now :D

Jokes aside, report the communication channels and the new positive development between Puntland and the current Somali President that you talk about, and then we will know otherwise we will have no idea... Adigay tahay inaad noo warantahay oo soo qortid wixi soo kordhay iyo communication channel-ka halka ay arinta marinayaa, even if its a rumour, a speculation or a wild imagintion, you can report in the form of a prediction or rumour... report it

Why not select an PM from somaliland region? surly that would be a better way to rebuild the somali republic. I think it's time puntlander took a break from southern politics and focus on the region.

Shieck Sharif should try a new formula.

^Emp,

All I am saying is you're are milking too much on that press release. It may be the case that PL is determined not to work with Sharif. But again it may work with him. We just dont know. We hope they work together.

Adiguse waad shiddeysantahay. Of course I dont know you personally but judging from what you have been focusing on so far, it seems that you are hoping these two entities dont work togegher.

Now you are telling me you are misunderstood :D . I take your word for it.

Waxayse balo ka taagan tahay sidii Aw Tusbaxle adoo Sharifka & PL ku dhexjira in lagu arko :D

Emperor, I am not surprised at all, sxb! as expected your point is "anyone who was involved in toppling uncle YEY wont have easy ride and especially anyone from H-clan" warkadu waa cadyahay, wax kale oo ad Shariifka ku diidan tahay car bal miiska soo saar adigu.. so dont hide behind a smokescreen of buhaa-buhaa qabyaladana iska dhaaf and pls dont be obstacle to peace like your uncle was ;)

Gabbal   

I have it from very informed sources that the Shiekh very much wants Cali Khaliif Galayr as his prime minister but many of his advisers do not and are aiming for ina Siyaad Barre. Again the Shiekh very much wants Cali Khaliif but whether he succumbs to his advisers or stays strong in his decision we shall see.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Emperor:

^
:D

Allamagan, what part of Puntland Adminis position don't you get, mase Hiiraale mood ayaa kuhaysa sida Duke sheegaayo...

This is exactly what happened during Arta's TNG, laba jeer ayuu iska soo daba doortay Galayr iyo Hassan Abshir, Puntland ma aysan tagi karin... markaa that's why aan uleeyahay dadkale hasoo doorto perhaps...

Very FUNNY!

Abwaan   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

I have it from very informed sources that the Shiekh very much wants Cali Khaliif Galayr as his prime minister but many of his advisers do not and are aiming for ina Siyaad Barre. Again the Shiekh very much wants Cali Khaliif but whether he succumbs to his advisers or stays strong in his decision we shall see.

loooooool.................Ina Siyaad Barre........ninba ceesaantii ceel keen...Toloow Maslax muxuu soo kordhin?

Abwaan   

I heard in Muuse Suudi la rabo in laga dhigo PM....loooooool.......horta xaggee ku dambeeyey Al Yalaxoow?!

ok this is what I heard Illeen I heard baa meesha ka socotee yaan wax maqli karin...Galayr, Azhari/Juriille (oo Itoobiya dabada ka riixeyso), Cumar Cabdirashiid Cali Sharmaarke(The son of a former Somali President)