Sign in to follow this  
Nur

A Letter To Sister Lateafah

Nur   

Assalamu Calaykum Sister Lateafah

I was away for the past few days, As I came back and logged on SOL Islam page, I was shocked to read that you want to leave us. Why?

Knowing you only through your posts and comments, I want to add my name to the crowd that expressed their love for you in Allah SWT.

Dear Siter, we may have only known each other as screenames, but I pray Allah SWT resurrects all the sincere people on these boards in Jannah together so we can have real good times, but before that, staying in the Siratul Mustaqeem needs SABR and a lot of that, giving up is not the answer.

When you discovered your fitra ( Islam) the first thing you did was to share your thoughts with other brothers and sisters who also care about Islam, and as a result you earned the respect of many brothers and sisters on these boards. Before you leave these boards because of the unIslamic behaviuor of some, My Dear sister I want you to know:

1. That it is because of good Allah frearing people like you that Allah is not wiping this planet out of the universe? Allah SWT says : " Allah was not to punish them while ( some of them) making sitighfaar" So in a way yourn ISTIGHFAAR is a reason that the rest of bad people are having fun.

2. That by giving up and running away from correcting evil without puting up an effort to correct these mistakes that You in effect:

a. Become a sinner for neglecting " Amr bil macruf wa nahy canil munkar" As the prophet SAWS ordered, use your ( YAD) or inour case your finger tips and the keyyboard to make a difference, it is your best hpe to save your own skin from hell fire.

b. You are risking to have the same fate like Prophet Younis who was swallowed by the whale when he became angry with his people and left them?

c. That your real salvation is to intermingle with evil people to save some of them because if you leave them that there is no hope for them?

d. That your real salvation lies in continuing dawa work regardless of the evil you see and hear, becaue Like Allah told prophet Muhad SAWS in Suratul Jinn " Say ( O Mohammad) No one will rescue me from Allah"( Punishment unless I continue) in representation of ( Allah) and relaying of his messages"

d. That you will will be a better Muslimah in the eyes of Allah by interminglig with people ( good and bad) for the sake of setting a good example, the prophet SAWS said " the Muslim who deals with people and who tolerates their evil, is better than a Muslim who does not deal with people and who does not tolerate their evil"

Said all of that, I ask you to stay on.

Xurmad Badan

Walaalkaa Fil Allah

Nur

Jaabir   

Sister Lateefah, why don’t you view SOL as a tool of which you can use to call on our neglectful brothers and sisters!!! You will get Ajir once you reeducate and motivate them to become better muslims. Don’t you remember the hardship our prophet SAWS went thru just to convey his message to Ahl Quraysh (the kufaars). They put throwns on his path, dumped dirt on him when he and his followers were engaged in devotions and even tried to kill him, that cruel and brutal treatment didn’t push him SLWS to waver his dacwah to his people "Ahl Quraish".

Same thing here,,, don’t let few unislamic views detour you from conveying the message of alaah to everybody in SOL,,, (SWT) says in Surah Al-Baqarah: "Thus We have appointed you a model community (Ummah), that you may be witnesses against mankind, and that the Messenger may be a witness against you". Al-Qur'an 2:143 and our prophet BBH said as given in Bukhari, "Convey for me (to the people) even it be single ayah (verse)".

How can we be a strong muslim commuity if we are not willing to help each other out??!!

Abaayo Lateefah.. all these nomads love you for the sake of allah, Please dont let them down, just rethink your decision…

Mujahida   

AsalamaAlaykum

Nur what you wrote brought tears to my eyes. I know what I would be leaving behind now if would've left, I don't want to go anymore. I think Shouldn't have lost my sabr so soon. I only wanted to protect my eyes because that seemed all that I could do But I know now that I can express myself in every way that I can possibly can and should've too. (ofcourse islamicly)

. That your real salvation lies in continuing dawa work regardless of the evil you see and hear, becaue Like Allah told prophet Muhad SAWS in Suratul Jinn " Say ( O Mohammad) No one will rescue me from Allah"( Punishment unless I continue) in representation of ( Allah) and relaying of his messages"

Thats so true SubhanaAllah. May this Jihad be a successful one InshaAllah.

I decided to stay for the sake of ALLAH and my bothers and sisters in islam. I hope that we can all grow closer to islam and keep the haram away InshaAllah.

Abaayo Lateefah.. all these nomads love you for the sake of allah, Please dont let them down, just rethink your decision…

Brother Darmen

To me My brothers and Sisters in Islam out-weighed all the bad i've read with eyes. Thats why I am staying because I value their word very highly. smile.gif

Salafi I am back home, and I am not going anywhere InshaAllah smile.gif

Bless you!

FiamanaAllah and jezekalh kheeran Nur

LATEAFHA! sista! i am not worthy of u so i bow, bow, and bow! welcome back! i really enjoyed your many wonderful articles about our religion. u truly r a shinning star in the dark nites!

dont ever let earthy matters bother u! the man upstairs have written you destiny!