Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Good Move-Ilkajir, Nuridiin and Saleebaan turn down Cabinet Positions

AYOUB   

^^ Never mind this mickey-jiir businesses just updated us with the latest regarding the "caravan" xaaji. smile.gif

Originally posted by Qalbi-Adeyg:

Effective opposition is good, but the faroole administration was elected fairly and democratically, no one is gonna kick them out. [/qb]

Who said anything about them being kicked out. I don't propose any violent or destabilizing agenda, but it is good these men didn't join Faroole's admin if they don't believe what he stands for or are politically opposed to him.

NinBrown...He won.I'm not disputing that.

Xiin..N very typical of you to question my intentions, wouldn't you say?

^^Actually it’s your celebratory tone in this thread that’s doing disservice of what you stand for if your intentions are good. Of course I have no way of estimating your intentions adeer.

If these men were after reform, they should take every opportunity to do so. Being part of regions cabinet represents such a good opportunity to make difference in average Farax's lives. I can understand if the complaint were about the process by which Faroole’s rose to power. But these media stunts should not be seen as a ‘great move’.

^You picked the on wrong tone, anyhow how does any change a system by joining it. That's unlikely to happen. If you know of any instances where that is/was the case, please let me know.

The idea here is to create an alternative. That will be hard to do if every viable candidate that run for the presidency join the winner's ticket.What is the whole point of contesting?

NASSIR   

Che, thanks for addressing the need for reform in Puntland.

I was holding back my comment for the ongoing meeting within beesha Maakhir. Their final and collective decision has just been made public. it's agreed in principle to never permit one clan take hold of or hijack the administration or lead it on a nonlinear disintegration phase. That to save Puntland is a shared responsibility.

The communal meeting asked to put off beesha's grievances through compromise and continued and tough negotiation that would create the political reform however cumbersome and lengthy the process might take.

Che Guevara, keep it up.

Actually it’s your celebratory tone in this thread that’s doing disservice of what you stand for if your intentions are good. Of course I have no way of estimating your intentions adeer.

If these men were after reform, they should take every opportunity to do so. Being part of regions cabinet represents such a good opportunity to make difference in average Farax's lives. I can understand if the complaint were about the process by which Faroole’s rose to power. But these media stunts should not be seen as a ‘great move’.

Spot on, if the aim was to serve the people then he should have taken the position and at least tried to bring the "change" he spoke about.

Yes, Caamir the W family spoken, and I'm glad that they want to stick around and demand change, not just take the easy way out.I'm hopeful reer Sool and the rest of M family will demand change.

Three problems facing Puntland are lack of political equity among member clans, the elite old guard passing baton to each other, and the obvious social/security/economic problems.

^^^Che, as usual you are talking out of your backside lad. The Change you want is a blood bath in Puntland and insha Allah that will never emerge.

Puntland will not become Norway overnight, we are changing, and we have a long way to go.

As for this topic sorry it did not turn out the way you wanted.

NASSIR   

Originally posted by AYOUB:

^^ Never mind this mickey-jiir businesses just updated us with the latest regarding the "caravan" xaaji.
smile.gif

How fearsome is the word Somali Republic?

Duke...I'm not one who cheered when the Ethios were blowing Somalis to bits...Far from it, I don't advocate murder, but I don't think people who accept injustice which Puntland's flawed system promotes. I want equal footing for all those that have stake in this place or just you just wanna monopoly to fill people's bellies.

Che, Adeer your motives with regards to Puntland are as clear as day. Your sniffling comments and pretences dont help.

Keep doing what you are doing saxib, Puntland and its people are not going away.

Samafal   

Bad move. They should have got on with job and bring change within. They showed political novelty by resigning at this early stage of the administration.