Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

President Yusuf must be 'neutralised' - leading think tank

Abtigiis   

Koora Tuunshe

War ninyahow you have become something of an enigma to me. Nin balaayo ahna waa tahay (oo well-informed ah), haddana wixii damiir somalinimo diidi lahaa kama danqanaysid. The only way I could rationalise your behaviour is you are afraid of a Taliban-style Somalia, really scared!! I am too. But my friend, that should not blind you to what is happening to our people in Mogadhishu by the Xabashi. If you don't know how Xabashi's behave (and why it is impossible to live with them), I recommend for you to do either of these two things: either please go and try to work with them for a while ( five days will be enough) or ask people who are more knowledgeable (people who grew up with them for over 30 years). Hadii kale, your assumptions are wrong. And wrong assumptions lead to wrong conclusions.

Having gone through your views, I saw a nationalist who is weary of grotesque-type Islamic rule. I couldn't see a tribalist in you (unlike many others NN,Somalipride,to name but few). Call it sixth sense, but that is what I feel about you; and I couldn't let you go the wrong way. Waan kuu laxeo-jeclooday. I haven't given up on you. Certainly your calibre is not something that a poor nation like somali can let go off so easily. Bal waxoogaa soul-search ah samee oo come up with some other innovative position. Changing your ideas depending on the dynamics of events on the ground is not a crime, afterall. Xodxodashanna igama aha!!

I am not inviting you to support the Muqaawama by the way. Just that it is unacceptable that you still think (in your right mind) that the TFG will ever work and bring Somali's togather. Waa haddii aynaan laheyn xoog baa waqooyi lagu soo celin, Xamar muuryaanta joogtana madaxaa laga garaaci. You know it is not only Alshabab that is fighting the governmnet , or more accurately that is not the only group displeased with the occupation!

Liboona yistih (in the language of the Xabashi's you don't mind. It means may god grant you the sanity to look inside!)

N.O.R.F   

Wow Koora, a Yeeyster who can actually write. Thats a first!

Koora, what is an Islamist? Walk around any Somali town and you will see wadaado going about their business. Are these guys Islamists?

Abtigiis   

Northerner;

Is he a yeeyester? Walaahi? war ka isii, abaayo? I am new and I am suffering from naivety and ignorance. Bal wax ii sheeg dee!!!!!

Mush Macquul!!!!Ma Yey baa sax ah buu odhan karaa?? Looking into my eyes? No, No, No ...