Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

President Yusuf must be 'neutralised' - leading think tank

N.O.R.F   

I totally AGREE!

“President Yusuf has contributed to the escalation of the violent conflict in Somalia and has constantly undermined any attempts at reconciliation, instead opting to use his Presidency to advance the interests of his own clan at the expense of his country” said MacDonald.

“The United States must end its backing for President Yusuf and instead give unconditional support to Prime Minister Nur Hassan Hussein and the UN’s Special Representative to Somalia, Ahmedou Ould Abdallah. Their efforts to bring peace and stability to Somalia provide a small beacon of light in an otherwise dark landscape.”

Security Think Tank Report

LOL@Northern

now they could do all of us a favor and send those CIA hit squads that were used to assassinate leaders they didn't like only in this case they would be doing a great service to the people

NinBrown   

Northerner........explain to me the difference between president of Somalia Mr A Yusuf who you say a puppet and traitor and Mr Riyaale A jaajuus and an Ethopian puppet. Yet you denounce one and not the other. I guess tolka si fiican bey wax ku bareen

I have respect for mens like kashafa and General Duke cos they have principles, even if one or both might be wrong, but your hypocrisy is astonishing.

Jacpher   

^One is bringing pain to Moqdisho. The other is aiding and abetting the means of delivering the pain. My President's allies are killing my people.

Isn't that what Gadafi of Libiya said of the Bosnia war?

N.O.R.F   

^^I thought you was taking a break from politics?

Originally posted by NinBrown:

Northerner........explain to me the difference between president of Somalia Mr A Yusuf who you say a puppet and traitor and Mr Riyaale A jaajuus and an Ethopian puppet. Yet you denounce one and not the other. I guess tolka si fiican bey wax ku bareen

I have respect for mens like kashafa and General Duke cos they have principles, even if one or both might be wrong, but your hypocrisy is astonishing.

Oohinta nagadaa saxib. My record on Riyaale is on SOL pages if you wish to search. You shout hypocracy like every other tom, dick and harry with little substance. Nothing new mate.

Applying the tired 'what about you' school yard rehtoric doesnt wash here saxib. Bring the pain and stop trying protect the old man for once.

Now, what do you think about this report? Is it accurate?

The media outlets and humanitarian organisations have criticised the old man, his tactics and the entity he leads. But hey, stop, wait a minute, Northerner cant say the same thing because he is for SL yada yada. School yard!

Buy hey I understand ;)

NinBrown   

abti su'aasha ka jawaab ama qeylada naga daa.

The old man doesnt need protection from me anyhow...and i probably criticised him before these media outlets.

However, people do notice your hypocrisy of supporting Al-shabaab as long as they kill and burn everywhere else apart from your backyard.

Sxb people dying in Somalia are real people whether they are killed by Ethopians/TFG or al-shabaab...so you should take that grin off your face...and stop thinking my enemy's enemy is my friend.

At the end of the day all Somalis are muslims where ever they suffer..its our concern.

N.O.R.F   

^^School yard stuff saxib. Search for my comments on Riyaale and the current SL admin.

Being called a hypocrit is no big deal coming from a Yeeyster. You seem to come out of the wood work whenever adeero is criticised with little in the way of why you support him, why you oppose others who are against him etc etc.

Let me know when you wish to discuss FACTS and stop pointing crocked fingers,,,,,,,,

Thankful   

Typical secessionists, hypocrites! Which is why they will never get recognition. They claim to have suffered war crimes against Siad's regime, but their president was a leader of the intelligence service that has been accused of committing the majority of them.

I've said it before and won't stop saying it, these guys must present themselves as the only government in our region. So their goal is to flood everyone with every news outlet they can find, while avoiding all of theirs.

Although the president ´s (Riyaale) term of office ends on 15 May, the country´s Upper Chamber, unelected body known to be close to the President, has unilaterally extended his tenure by one year recently,

So this man doesn't need to be neutralized?

Originally posted by NinBrown:

How are Riyaale and A-Yusuf alike? Did Riyaale send Ethio troops to kill its own people?

The report is extremely flawed in that it simplifies different outcomes shaped by different circumstances and it mixes up players' intentions and capability. It hardly provides enough evidence for its lopsided comparison of the two countries whose people differ in many political and cultural aspects except that it warns of the implications of the War on Terror America is engaged in both Somalia and Afghanistan. Besides, the report promotes the dismemberment of Somalia regurgitating the same tired but false assumptions of historical imprints. On the claim to derive its legitimacy to secede from Somalia, eg. the Somaliland's "five days of independence" is repeated over and over throughout the report.

The fact they are making lame excuses to characterise the rest of Somalia as a conflict-prone or danger zone region exposes the ulterior motive of those who authored the report.

It takes not into account of the recent political crisis in Somaliland, the forced extension of Riyale's presidential term, the occupation of Sool region, and the resultant displacement of thousands of families. I however agree with the report's findings on the growing influence of the Islamists in the Northwesten region of Somalia.