Sign in to follow this  
Gordon Gekko

Profiteers, too, fight government in Somalia

Castro   

Xoogsadow, it's simple but not that simple atheer. Who knows what anyone is. More importantly, who cares? No one chooses their clan, thier race, their birthplace and mostly not even their religion.

Don't get distracted too much with who's what or why. With what they say, people usually give you enough rope to hang them with.

Ebyan   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

^ ThePoint is telling you that the rape of somali women in Muqdisho, their massacre, the destruction of their homes, the dismemberment of their kids, their displacement, all done on behalf of A/Y whom he is related by blood are justified. Wherever you read "loot" on SOL, it means: "I am for all violence, death, destruction and displacement visited upon clans of Muqdisho who don't hail from Puntland. I am for the tigre army doing what I always wanted to do but couldn't, and out of bitterness I support them, out of hatred I come out and accuse the victims who are not related to me by blood to be "looters"".

It is that simple.

Why do you always use the same argument? Anyone Pro-TFG is related to A/Y and is from Puntland yadda-yadda-yadda? Come up with something else.

I am for the tigre army doing what I always wanted to do but couldn't

I wonder what that means..Are you perhaps referring to a qabil? :rolleyes: Just let it all out.

Xoogsade   

^ Violet, it never fails and the TFG supporters come only in one kind, people with clan priorities at the expense of everyone else who is not related to them. Perhaps You can explain why someone would Oppose violence against his/her own clansmen while they want other somalis, who are not related to them by clan, meet violent death in the hands of a well-funded xabashi army? And for what end?

I was referring to people who harbour clan animosities towards Muqdisho residents. People who justify their death and call their victims looters.

Ebyan   

^ Violet, it never fails and the TFG supporters come only in one kind, people with clan priorities at the expense of everyone else who is not related to them.

Are you seriously trying to say all TFG supporters are Puntlanders?

Perhaps You can explain why someone would Oppose violence against his/her own clansmen while they want other somalis, who are not related to them by clan, meet violent death in the hands of a well-funded xabashi army? And for what end?

Are you referring to the Dhahar incident? If so, the two situations are in no way comparable. Get some fresh air, you're losing it.

I was referring to people who harbour clan animosities towards Muqdisho residents. People who justify their death and call their victims looters.

Again..That would be a clan, correct? :rolleyes:

Xoogsade   

^ Violet, I see your point, the death of an elderly woman in Dahar is not comparable to the death of an elderly woman in Muqdisho. One is more valuable than the other. Sweet.

Moving on to your last question again, as I said earlier, the TFG supporters come only in one kind of somalis, those who put their clan interests above and beyond everything else. Pick a group of TFG supporters and you will see the validity of my point. They don't have to be necessarily from one particular clan, but at the basic level, they all support the tfg because the TFG is clan based and there is a warlord in there who represents them, therefore, the warlord earns their support without questions of morality or qualifications.

People like me who supported A/Y originally took their support back after he made the wrong decisions. You don;t see me defend his crookedness. I abandoned him the day he started refusing to come to Muqdisho while the residents demonstrated in support of his government.

Ebyan   

^ Violet, I see your point, the death of an elderly woman in Dahar is not comparable to the death of an elderly woman in Muqdisho. One is more valuable than the other. Sweet.

Way to twist my words.

The situations are not comparable because the war in Dhahar was that of a clan-war and the one in Xamar is that of a government(s) against insurgents. The citizens of Dhahar did all they could do to avert a war and to their luck the clash(s) didn’t escalate that much. Sadly, the citizens of Xamar went the opposite direction and they’re facing the consequences atm.

I'm sure everything I just typed was in vain because it seems like you're hell-bent on labelling me a clan-supremacist.

Moving on to your last question again, as I said earlier, the TFG supporters come only in one kind of somalis, those who put their clan interests above and beyond everything else. Pick a group of TFG supporters and you will see the validity of my point. They don't have to be necessarily from one particular clan

Now that we've established that maybe you'll stop screaming Puntland whenever you come across a TFG supporter. :rolleyes:

Xoogsade   

^ Of course, the most loyal supporters of the TFG ON SOL hail from Puntland clanwise. Name anyone in the Politics section, in particular those who call plighted kids and women, the elderly who are the victims of Xabashi shelling "Looters" to justify their massacre.

ElPunto   

^ ThePoint is telling you that the rape of somali women in Muqdisho, their massacre, the destruction of their homes, the dismemberment of their kids, their displacement, all done on behalf of A/Y whom he is related by blood are justified. Wherever you read "loot" on SOL, it means: "I am for all violence, death, destruction and displacement visited upon clans of Muqdisho who don't hail from Puntland. I am for the tigre army doing what I always wanted to do but couldn't, and out of bitterness I support them, out of hatred I come out and accuse the victims who are not related to me by blood to be "looters"".

It is that simple.

You're a funny guy! Now you're trying to invent my position on what's happening in Somalia instead of addressing the issue I talked about. And somehow, of course I'm related to A/Y. Sure. TALK ABOUT WHETHER THERE ARE OR ARE NOT LOOTERS IN MOGADISHU FIGHTING . I've already said that there are looters and thieves on the TFG side but you can't admit that simple self-evident fact on the other side. So what to do? Attack, invent and disparage. I don't know why I bothered to engage with you in the first place. If you are representative of the character and intellectual ability of the ICU and their supporters - then I've drastically overestimated their worth.

--

SB - You're a joker. Shoo!

Ebyan   

^ Of course, the most loyal supporters of the TFG ON SOL hail from Puntland clanwise. Name anyone in the Politics section, in particular those who call plighted kids and women, the elderly who are the victims of Xabashi shelling "Looters" to justify their massacre.

Come on are you seriously trying to use the forumers on SOL to backup your statement? You know the forumers on SOL are too small of a number for you to make a blanket generalization like that. Go to your local Dunkin Donuts and you'll see that Puntlanders aren't the only ones who are pro-TFG. Besides, there are forumers on SOL who hail from Puntland and who are extremely anti-TFG. What's my point? We all speak for ourselves and not our clans. smile.gif

Xoogsade   

Violet, I never go to dunken donuts and chatt with somalis about politics. Thanks for the suggestion but I have a full time job and go to school, busy as a bee round the clock.

I never said Puntlanders who support A/Y and the TFG speak for their entire clan.