Sign in to follow this  
Belial

Why most people support Al-shabab

Belial   

1. Restoring peace and stability in areas they control.

2. Ending the clan warfare that plagued Somali for the last twenty years.

3. Standing up to Ethiopia and rejecting its efforts to interfere in the internal affairs of Somalia.

Complete peace is needed..

Al shabaab and its extremist ideology is not a Somali ideology their headquarters are in tora bora.Their mission is to liberate Jerusalem and Alaska .

Their leaders are usama bin laden and iman al zawahrii.

Their weapons are suicide bombers.

Their soldiers are young kids.

The result is death and destruction for the Somali people.

Belial   

Whats somali ideology? Please explain.

Al-shabab is a somali muslim org. If you are weak-minded and swallows propoganda its your problem.

The Zack   

Belial, they are different kind of Muslims than we are.

They kill civilians, they make their own Fatwas.

They don't listen to the Islamic Scholars even though they are clueless when it comes to the Sharia.

They focus on unimportant stuff i.e. banning sports when the country is in chaos.

They kill 50 civilians by just trying to get one Minister i.e. Mr. Hashi.

We don't know who really leads them.

Their goal is to create an Islamic empire in the entire horn when that is not possible now.

They will Murtad anybody that denounces they barbaric actions.

I am telling you man these guys are nuts! Dahir Aweis xitaa wuu ka yaabay! Asagaaba hadda ka cabsanyo.

Belial   

You didt' answer me question. Do you want me to repost it? Or can you answer?

Somali people started it for 2 years ago. For the last two decades Somalis massacre each other. If the price for peace is couple of sucide bombs against traitor of blood and state. Then so be it.

Probably its you who need to Fikir. AL-shabab has created a chance for kids and elders to live in peace and enjoy life. We cannot go back to 4.5 and warlords.

Belial   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

most people support Al-shabab ??

You have probably been living under a rock? They control almost half of Somalia in peace.

The Zack   

Originally posted by Belial:

You didt' answer me question. Do you want me to repost it? Or can you answer?

I was addressing this:

Al-shabab is a somali muslim org

Thankful   

Belial, what you don't understand is that you won't have many people supporting you on here, when the group you are trying to boost about is always pictured with gun men, technicals and other weapons. Of course if they are running around with guns and covering their faces people will not critisize them in Somalia, it's called FEAR. Somalis have had enough armed groups trying to claiming they are legitimate movements trying to bring peace. Now these guys are taking it one step futher and getting young boys to commit suicide, when the religion cleary states it is haram! The guns don't bring support!

Juje   

Originally posted by Belial:

1. Restoring peace and stability in areas they control.

2. Ending the clan warfare that plagued Somali for the last twenty years.

3. Standing up to Ethiopia and rejecting its efforts to interfere in the internal affairs of Somalia.

Complete peace is needed..

osama.jpg

ANWAR   

Originally posted by somalipride:

Belial, what you don't understand is that you won't have many people supporting you on here, when the group you are trying to boost about is always pictured with gun men, technicals and other weapons. Of course if they are running around with guns and covering their faces people will not critisize them in Somalia, it's called FEAR. Somalis have had enough armed groups trying to claiming they are legitimate movements trying to bring peace. Now these guys are taking it one step futher and getting young boys to commit suicide, when the religion cleary states it is haram! The guns don't bring support!

¨

GOOD STUFF :D