Sign in to follow this  
ADNAAN

A/Y is DEAD

ADNAAN   

Am getting news that the traitor has died at last in italy.

can anyone confirm this news?

i think it is time celebrate for many :cool:

Xoogsade   

I wonder what my reaction would be if that was true?

kun lacnadood or keep silent and never say a word about him like I never said anything about any dead warlord.

But castro is right, the somali poodle should stick around for few months. You can't have thse warlords without a senior warlord keeping them on leash.

i hope its not true cause i don't trust geedi the old man is what somalia needs right now. we really don't know how to deal with etho and like of mdheer and qabdiid

ADNAAN   

It might not be true guys .But there is a good chance that this rumour is in fact true and the gvernment is trying to hide it. I don’t know if there is any truth to it but I am getting plenty of phone calls (mostly from my reer Xamar friends) saying that A/Y was fighting for his life for the last couple of days.

Laakiin the question still stands, has anyone seen or heard of the old man lately????

Obliviously, not the best of times for the devil to depart and my prayers are with the people of Xamar. allahum astur.

The old man is confirmed to be Dead from close sources

He past away in Italy.

there seem to be some conspiracy theory.

But if Duke refuses to refute its more likely that the old chap is kaput.

Abwaan   

I am really sorry that we are wasting our time in spreading rumours and celebrating for nothing. As far as I am concerned some parts of Somalia is under occupation. I think it is better to forget this qabyaalad business and hating Abdullahi or any somali based on that. I don't like Abdullahi and all the warlords weliba kuwa dalkeenna Amxaaro iyo Tigree ku soo hoggaamiyey balse hadafkeygu waa ka weyn yahay inaan qabiil dartiis u dabbaal-dego geeri ku-tiri-kuteen ah. Hana la ogaado in naf kastaa dhimanayso.

mantra   

Originally posted by Castro:

At this point, I hope not. For if he is, we're stuck with the Ethiopians with no lubrication. Ouch!

ouch indeed!

S.O.S   

It seems that, with fairly high probability, indeed the old man has departed yesterday to his transitional seat of Al-Barsakh.

xax   

This is when we see it is a rumor, coz the rumor here is, that he died in the UK not in Italy, If he is dead, it is not our place to throw a party as Muslim people, everyone is alone in their grave and that’s one thing we all have in common. So IF he is dead, good luck to him. The important Q is, IF he is gone ...what will happen with Somalia?