Sign in to follow this  
ManOfWisdom

The New Captial of Somalia?

nuune   

interesting topic indeed,i don't know what 2 say,i will go with rudy as Addis ababa to kick the yallam qushaasha leeba handharedh mindhinaaw mindhicir duluqoow haku dhaco amxaarada

king_450   

Rahima , that was a smart choice devide the system by deviding ,the branches ,judicical, legislative and exec,for that assumption only Hargeisa will become the most powerfull city of all,because that is where the law of the land will be decided. But my confidence goes to my birth place, none other than, " Mogadishu "to be the capital of the " Great Somalia "!

Xamar Caddeey through and through.

I have said it before anything north of Xamar is Big NO NO. It is too dry and too homogenous with screwed up local somali dialects.....lol....I could entertain the idea of Hargeysa being temporary capital city, but than again, do Slanders wanna join Somalia. Even if they do eventually, i can't see myself living in a city where Shuun might be somebody's actual name, and the word gabhad refers to married women, not single honeys. As for Badio, it is simply too ethnic. I love my May May bros, but i can't get word of the May MaY tongue. They could be cursing me n i wouldn't know. So therefore Xamar is the right choice. N all three branches of the goverment should be in Xamar.

Gabbal   

living in a city where Shuun might be somebody's actual name

looooooool :D:D A good friend of mine who hails from Boorama is actually named that. :D

I second roko

G A R O O W E

Oh yeh, to the uninformed, Beletweyne is in Hiiraan Region, central Somalia. It's a wonderful city but too close to the Ethiopian border.

Liqaye   

LOOL windtalker and i suppose that garowe is not near the ethiopian border, it took 2 days for ethiopian forces to reach it in support of the punk of puntland Ina yusuf.

If it must be in the north Why not BURCO yeah baby!!!!

I think it should stay in Mogadishu when all the dirt is cleaned and the millitias are disbanded Mogadishu will be a jewl once again.

Garowe is a state capital PUNTLAND's and forever shall stay that way. The point about closeness to Ethiopia we have a border with Somali Ogaden Ethiopia remember.

Socatra, that place is difficult to get to and I think it has a minority Somali group, but good Idea still LOL.

Gabbal   

^^^^^^^^^^^^and I suppose Somali Galbeed cities aren't full of racism and tribalism toward "non-Somalilander's" right? :rolleyes: I have nothing against a northern Somali city becoming capital, but walaalayaal let's be objective please.

LIQAYE -

lol

Saxib, I was joking about Garoowe. I wouldn't want all Somalis claiming my city man. Garoowe is the capital of Nugaal Region. This Puntland business is gonna go away sooner or later and the city will once again belong to Reer Nugaaleed.