Sign in to follow this  
Gordon Gekko

Suicide bomber wareersan, caught and defused

me   

hahahah@duke's new avatar. Are you now hired by the UN man?

^^ Sorry shrink, but your rescue attempt of your comrades in arm in this thread is amusing to say the least. Besides, the accusations arent on making "countless posts" but contentless posts. My accusations were subjective judgements that I verified with the obvious fact that the posters were seemingly off-topic and rambling about nonsense stuff. I'd also like to say that disappointing you is more like my call here in life so I'm flattered that I've managed to disappoint you now, by just hacking on your little tea club friends a bit smile.gif

Paragon   

^^Lol. I think I misread you :D .

[edit]Contentless, you say? hmmm! This word gives me even more ammo to shoot at you smile.gif .

RedSea   

^lol...

ninkan sifiican ayaad utaqaan I must say. Markuu ku arko difaac adag ayuu galaa.

Horaan umakhlay. Bisadna waa ka ciyaar, jiirna waa kanaf. Ninka iska daa paragonow.

ME. I am for peace now the war is over.

SEconomist, I hand it to you, they all are running around but are making no points beyond the usual "His uncle" and "Massacre of the looters Inc" and so on.

The time has coem for peace and wishing for suicide bombers and a Baghdad like scenario wont do.

Massacre of the looters Inc" and so on.

Now now before anybody decides to send any ethopians my way, and just quoting what i am reading. LoL perhaps i am being a bit of a.............hmmmm nitpicker but what the French.connection.united.kingdom? lol Duke how do you get away with making such statements like this? Who's on your payroll lol La xawla.

I havent read any news reports of any "looters" that were Massacred, i dont know if you would like to provide such an article for me to reverse my conclusion? We have all however read, and seen with our eyes the news reports that show the massacare of innocent civilians, the rotten corpses not allowed a dignified burial, the shelling of hospitals and the destruction of the Capital's business markets and infstructure.

We have also read several articles and news reports that describe A/Y as a warlord and this TFG as an embrassement to the many international organizations who have decided to fund this Gang.

So you to be able to side step all of this, and defend without any logic, reason objectivity senstivity and normality this TFG suggests quite clearly that yes old "uncle" is the primary root for support and that is trully pathetic and sad.

But hey dont worry your not alone, the somali population suffers this in General.