Sign in to follow this  
Gordon Gekko

Suicide bomber wareersan, caught and defused

Pott Kettle?

Homework: Go back to Baghdad and get some more lessons.

What you from Bagdad Abwaan, and what lessons is he referring to lol?

Pott Kettle mate. What about those who have cheered on the destruction of Mogadisho? or was that a successfull security clampdown?

^^ Seeing the prevailing peace and return of and law, it sure was a successful security operation. Saddening that many civilians died yes but what else could be expected when so called "xaq-u-dirir" forces hide behind women and children in their houses.

Biixi: They come from the last desperate left-overs of anarchists and their associates. The ones that asked for war in the first place.

Referring to the wholesale destrction of the Capital city the over 1000+ civilian deaths, and insuing civiling suffering as a success show's the kind of hypocritical attitude and sentiments that is accomodated by many TFG supporters.

When you say so called "haq-u-dirir" forces hiding behind women and children. Lets be clear, be defeaming if you want.

But it is the TFG and its supporters who have been hiding behind ethopian and american military support and profiting from this.

So adjust your seat on your moral horse, try as you might to negate the reailty the bigger picture cannot be forgotten by the majority of the poster's on here and somali people in general. And that's those that sang and danced and continue to champion the destruction of their people (i wonder if they see every somali as their people) purely because it just so happens that they hail from the same ethnic background as the current so-called president.

^^ Your post is nothing different from the ordinary ones that anti-TFG and pro-ICU members write and I find it peculiarly amusing that your using the "yey-is-your-uncle" card.

However the case might be, I don't see how one could say the TFG is "hiding" behind ethio and american military support as the TFG forces are clearly at the battlefront themselves, but I take it as you were using just another meaningless metaphor.

Denial is more a character that could be attributed to you and other supporters of the forces that were attacking the TFG, AMISOM and almost any other moving obstacle; it's official that the "mujahids" or whatever that you supported did hide behind women and children. Their leaders (who were the first to jump ship) are by the way currently dining with their christian comrade. Double-standardish as it might be it's all history now, Somalia has embarked on the peace of road and reconstruction and there are no road-side-bombs or suicide bomber that can stop it.

Originally posted by Ana_Juwa2:

No repost!

Tartiib, aayar, ha is dadajin. You know some ppl here on SOL actually do go to school & work and can't be around every second to answer your incredibly contentless posts.

However the case might be, I don't see how one could say the TFG is
"hiding"
behind ethio and american military support as the TFG forces are clearly at the battlefront themselves, but I take it as you were using just another meaningless metaphor.

If it wasnt such a sad state of affair's i would be laughing, but it's trully pathetic to not at least acknowledge this fact. Its widely accepted that the TFG would have been rowtted as the warlords in Mogadisho were rowted had it not been for teh Foriegn intervension.

Ok i shall leave you be if you cannot substantiate what you claim on here ok lol.

^^ Your definition of the word - hiding - must be different from mine. I also didnt know that the fact that the TFG was dependent of extra fire-power to route out the many different factions that were against the creation of a government in Mog, was up for approval. I also don't "deny" that the TFG forces were - at that time and stage - not up to par for a military confrontation with the forces (note the plural i.e. its not only ICU who were on the lookout but also associates of Bililiqo & Co). What I'm saying is that its just ridicilous to actually go from that to stating that the TFG was literally "hiding". I thought the hole statement was just an expression but you seem to believe that the TFG forces really were hiding behind Villa Somalia all the time when they were just getting some fire support to blow off the different gangs of Mog.

Yes, you should really leave this thread before you expose more of your contentless argumentation.

RedSea   

^ This guy has been getting excited, because to him it seems like his uncle has finally managed to sit properly on the 'throne'.

If you are not wanted and are foreign product, then gues what sooner or later you will be outsted, that is where this TFG is destined. Foreign troops are now safe guarding it, but they won't always be around, the day they leave, watch out.

Tahliil   

^^ Your definition of the word - hiding - must be different from mine.

I also didnt know that the fact that the TFG was dependent of extra fire-power that to route out that the many factions that were against the creation of a government in Mog, was up for approval.

What on earth u talking about

What I'm saying is that its just ridicilous to actually go from that to stating that the TFG was literally "hiding".

I thought the hole statement was just an expression but you seem to believe that the TFG forces really were hiding behind Villa Somalia all the time when they were just getting some fire support to blow off

Yes, you should really leave this thread before you expose more of your contentless argumentation.

Dear Moderator;

Nothing personal against my good friend Somali-Economics here but i frankly thought that this section of the forum was "R" Rated....I could b wrong since I didn't read the term of agreements...your golden rules compeletely...but some of the contents of these pages are strongly worded and not suited for the minors....and I believe their unrestricted participation of this adult-only forum could only bring a lawsuit against you.... lol

^^^^

Again, your playing on the worn out and unsubstantial "yey-is-your-uncle" card. I thought you could do better than that. I personally don't care who runs the country whether that be Yey or Riyaale or Sheikh Sharif as long as that someone is running a national government and not playing local indian chief. Secondly, the whole TFG administration is just transitional which you ppl dont seem to understand.

Contentless posts is the word of the day.

Paragon   

Originally posted by TheSomaliEconomist:

Repeated again below.

Originally posted by TheSomaliEconomist:

^^^^

Again, your playing on the worn out and unsubstantial "yey-is-your-uncle" card. I thought you could do better than that. I personally don't care who runs the country whether that be Yey or Riyaale or Sheikh Sharif as long as that someone is running a national government and not playing local indian chief. Secondly, the whole TFG administration is just transitional which you ppl dont seem to understand.

Contentless posts is the word of the day.

:D SomaliEconomist, do you realize that you have posted more posts in this topic that Ana Juwa and Mj. Badda Cas put together? Now, can you repeat the 'word of the day' again? I mean the 'Contentless posts is the word of the day'. Yes, thats the one. If you do, that would be your eigth or maybe ninth post today in this topic :D . So, you would only be describing yourself smile.gif .

Paragon   

^^Yes, you're 'engaging in repetition, deviation and hasitation' :D . You remember the BBC Radio 4 game, right? Oh, you are Swedish, illeen. I am simply saying, accuse these guys of making 'countless posts' when you are in fact making less posts smile.gif . You see the logic? When you do that, it sticks! But now, its kinda disapointing, you see.