Sign in to follow this  
Rokko

What do you think of this group?

Rokko   

Has tribalism reached some other level or what? This is some crazy stuff na'mean. This group is based in Toronto, Canada. It is a so called Canadian NGO for [clan X] plotting more trouble for the Somali people. I am serious.

This group needs to be shut down by the Canadian gov na'mean.

Action Group

Bachelor   

I dont see any reason why it needs to be shut down. As long as they are minding thier own business and causing no harm that is what somali need sowhy should it be shut? . You will never see be it any warlord or reginal admistrator that is not based by clan. That is how things are lately. Somaalinimo is not existed any more or long gone as far as i think.

Johnny B   

Mobb_Deep .. Is it the NGO or the Clan X that it carries it´s name that needs to be shut down?

eh, such a disdain is ONLY available in the hearts of defeatists .

Sky   

calaa kuli xaal, no matter what their reason is for that name, its extremely dumb to use your clans name.

Salaan...

The dysfunctional taksiiliyaal are finally united and at least formed an organization outside the vicinities of Tim Hortons' coffee tables' hearsay and ii dheh. I am proud of them!! :D

Mid aan banooni la ciyaari jiray oo boortiyeeri ku cabi jirnay aaba ku jiro meesha. Ar next time aan arko maraxa.