Sign in to follow this  
Jumatatu

The specch of a leader in the making....!

Jumatatu   

Garowe and Qardho General Cadde Muse would certify that and Balanbale Morgan would be a witness to that. You see sxb am not even going far with the witnesses. The naming of these individuals may help you recollect events... :D .

And if it does not and you are still in denial then I have nothing ese to prove to you except that Yeey was 'Mua'adin' in masajidka 'Carbaca-Rukun, am sure that will bring a smile to your face and help you reshape the history of Yeey.

Folks calm down, stop being paranoid. There is going to be no massacre. The TFG is a unity government. It is not only A/Y, there is an able and smart Prime Minister Prof. Ali Nohamed Geedi who hails from Mogadishu. The cabinet is also diverse and so is the Parliment. This thread frankly serves no purpose. A/Y was elected inspite of his terrible human rights record. You have the right to oppose his policy but do it with integrity otherwise you will loose credibility. Better yet be proactive and come up with a solution of how to disarm Somalia.

How do I unrelentingly reflect and hallucinate of seeing Somalis redeem themselves from this clannish darkness and ignorance! I am so disillusioned and dispirited by this clannish nonesense. It is depressing to have some educated folks being the warlords' mouthpiece of division and distrust. shame on all of us!

Character assassinations, name calling, warlord flattering is such a silly joke. people wise up and see the real picture. we are going to the abyss here! You all need to come up with alternative ways to engage in genuine constructive discussions about the Somali dilemma. stop being advocates of these ruthless warlords! We shouldn't be supporting a warlord who doesn't care a bit about somalia and the Somali people. We have to let these criminals at the helm of the Somali leadership know that they cannot fool us no more.

I honestly believe who ever designated Ina-Yeey as president made a huge mistake. Even his masters are now re-evaluating about the improbability of their haste scheme – thanks to the conscious voices of true Somali patriots; Ina Yeey and his cohorts' hallucination of Ethiopian tutelage is coming to an end. The whole world community is urging them to get in line with the program of reconciliation and peace. But can ina-Yeey and his clique have what it takes to direct us into reconciliation and compromise?

It is about a time in which we have to believe in our own god given Somali vigor and maxim to make changes without outside help. we have real somali visionaries out there who are immune of this clan disease. we have to stand up with them and give them our unconditional support.

These warlords at the helm of our leadership are all the same regardless who you support and for a matter of fact Yeey is the worst of all. "What can you expect from a hog, but a grunt?" Ina-Yeey's speeches are really misguided and thoughtless. All he talks about is clan politics and that is what the man knows the best. it is delusional to expect him of greatness and diplomacy! It is true when they say "Leopard does not change its spot". In-Yeey is the personification of the Somali infirmity. Call him whatever you want, President, warrior, hero, warlord or leader. No amount of title can change one's personality and behavior. That is an established reality not another lame and biased character assasination.

It is time we all have to realize that warlord criminals are well skilled to be one step ahead and smarter than us, they have already designated us as their unintelligent victims!they know how to play the clan card and take advantage of our suspicion and mistrust of each other. Their political transgressions are well planned, calculated and orchestrated. they will continue to pillage and tear down Somalia into fiefdoms- with the help of our enemies. They will lead us into another horrendous civil war if we side with them. it is a time now to re-think and act before it is too late.

Rahima   

Half lies have become full truth's to Somali's, for example its forgotten that the great "Islamic" leader Abdiqasin in a press conference called Abdullahi Yusuf a Kafir, this is haram in Islam, no?

I may be misinformed, but where exactly did he refer to him as a Kafir, not an action of Kufr. Like I said there is a difference brother, so please post us the proof.

I personally would like to see it for myself.

No, bro, only an ignorant man would claim that Mogadishu is at its 'peak' today. Mogadishu was East Africa's brightest star in the 1980s - today, its one of the most dangerous places in the world. Let's not kid ourselves with coffee shop pride.

Whilst I agree that it is not at it’s peak, I ask you how would you know how life in Mogadishu is when you have not seen for yourself? If anyone is ignorant it seems to be you on this subject (no pun intended) for it is you who relies on nothing more than hearsay from the Somali media outlets (full of BS most of the time). I don’t want to get into arguments over the same thing, but for the love of God, don’t waste your time on trying to belittle Mogadishu or any other city for that matter- try to boost your morale in other ways. Talk about how great PL is but leave others alone ;) .

I don’t know what is wrong with Somalis walaahi, it’s almost like their success lies in the hoped failure of others. Why can’t we all succeed?

Putting that aside please accept my sincere congrats on your ocassion becoming a parent and please pass my regards to the sister and I pray for both her and the child best of health..amiin..!

Oh how cute :D , Duke is a father. For some reason I thought you were young, not that you aren’t (oh I best shut up), but like Juma, I pass my congrats. Mabruuk brother and may Allah make him a righteous child smile.gif -just make sure that you don’t pass on your political ideologies ;) . We want to raise loyalists to religion and land, not warlords. Joke Joke, jeez I'm sorry relax:D

PS. This is so freaky, my cousin who lives in London (who is a PL, if you know what I mean ;) ) and whose mother is reer Hobyo (not really, from Gaalkacyo actually, but you know once again what I mean ;) ) just had a baby- but I just found out he had a girl. Imagine, Duke being my older cousin hiding behind this screen name.

NASSIR   

Rahima>

I don’t know what is wrong with Somalis walaahi, it’s almost like their success lies in the hoped failure of others. Why can’t we all succeed?

Save us your sarcastic dislike for the president. You always cover your biases in the appeal of patriotism, localism, shared regionalism with those you held in contempt while delibaretely ignoring their good stories and success.

Every leader in a society had had shortcomings,but that didn't led them to believe that they were incapable of getting their job done. Our fallibility to errors isn't impervious to criticism or smear campaigns. As Humans endowed with the ability to reason and filter the bad from worse leaves us to take him as the only man who can direct Somalia to good path and the return of law and order in this present Somalia and at this anarchic circumstance.

In his years as Puntland president, he is far from being coined humiliation and psychic assault for what he had accomplished though many people would be repellent to such truth.

NASSIR   

Maclimuu, you won't accept if i call Mogadishu leaders for instance the good Abdiqasin as savage, destructive, hateful, rapist, mass murderer, regressive, unhuman, recidivist, loathsome, embezzler, megalomaniac and etc.

The fact speak for itself that the many intangible viles of his tenure as TNG president surpassed the less virtues of him.

You should reason in a decently manner.

Of all you who open this thread, it is apperant your biases for the president..

Rahima   

You always cover your biases in the appeal of patriotism, localism, shared regionalism with those you held in contempt while delibaretely ignoring their good stories and success.

Every leader in a society had had shortcomings

And it continues :rolleyes: …

Dude, when an individuals negatives outweigh their positives, I’m not exactly going to sit here and sing their praises. Like all human beings, our president has many positives (I believe that goes without say), but looking at his negatives you tend to see more problematic issues don’t you think ;)

This would be like me praising Caydiid Sr on the way he fought against the Americans, whilst overlooking the more devastating factor, his atrocities against Muslim Somali people.

I’m sure had I expressed my dislike of Caydiid Sr, I would not receive such an honorary response attacking my intentions, now would I ;) ?

Anyway, no need to try and find non-existent meanings- I’m about as transparent as anyone can be smile.gif .

I don’t like any of the warlords, be he our president (I'm forced to accept this one though, but i don't have to like him :D ), those who have died Caydiid Sr or those still alive like Caato or Morgan. Like I said, all scum!

Now find something else to try and disect, you won't find much hidden here smile.gif

NASSIR   

what did Aideed achieved except making Mogadisho the most dangerous city in the world? He uprooted milliongs of innocent residents and pillaged their property.

Comparing him to the current president is i must say a clear prejudices you hold towards a democractically elected president. If you in good faith are concerned of the state of Somalia today, give the president a chance. Let him finish his tenure and then we will all have ample reasons to evaluate his failures and successes.

Xoogsade   

Duke, no hard feelings bro. It is part pride and part knowing that the destiny of Muqdishowers is in their own hands that makes me less interested in debates of this sort. No hard feelings Saxib.

CAAMIR.

Mogadishu might be the most dangerous place to you, but it is home to millions including Somalis who come from as far as Ethiopia. Despite its security problems, people live in it, travel to it, do business in it, go to schools and colleges, move their families from europe, canada and America to it. The city is not void of people, wealth and other sorts of progress. It is actually better than the whole Puntland combined in terms of economics and educational institutions(check the websites for schools and colleges of Mogadishu and compare) despite the opportunities Puntland has in terms of open ports with security.

The perpetual antagonism towards Xamar, coming from some including you, is based on tribalistic thinking and an assumption that the more negative about the city that is talked about, the more it is justified that Troops be deployed over-there. All for Abdullahi Yusuf to be safe and secure in his seat. Ain't that very lowly? Defintely no compassion and concern other than trivial objectives. Those who are honest about their desire to see a working government in xamar have their voice diluted by the voice of antagonists whose suffocating preoccupation with the acquisition of power makes others suspicious of everyone else they consider "outsider" no matter how honest an "outsider" might be.

Rahima, dearest Abdiqasin on a press conference after the fall of Bossaso called Abdullahi a Kafir, not acting like one but being one. It was widely reported on Mogadishu media and beyound and raised some eye brows.

As Camir stated clearly , he is the legitimate President who won an open and fair election contested by many different players on the Somali political scene.

Xoogsade, I get you brother I agree reer Mogadishu's fate is in their own hands and rememeber the PM Ali Mohamed Geedi is from Mogadishu and they [the big clan] have 11 ministers and 69 MP's representing that specific clan of the city [there are others], so they are in no way disadvantaged.

Some like Inda Cade, Ato, GALAAL and Abdiqasin[ id ont have a job] are trying to hide behind a smoke screen of "The Amxara are coming for us".

Juma, what on Earth are you talking about, since when have you answered to the title Ms Word :D

And your answer was much more feeble than anything I was expecting from the above mentioned lady ;)

Jumatatu   

Duke you raised the isuue and I wanted to rekindle your memory, MsWord will come back at you am sure. yet though you failed to answer the issues raised Duke and chose to pick on unrelated topic, very typical of you sxb.

Rahima walashis Duke became a parent in the sense that his sister had a baby boy . Duke still having difficult finding the right one, the downfalls being his appaling looks and attitiude that maches the actor of 'magalo joog xumo'... :D .

Camir:

Of all you who open this thread, it is apperant your biases for the president..

Warya Camir sxb ileen gadal ayad wax ka fahanta...that was and infact very obvious.

Originally posted by Rahima:

Whilst I agree that it is not at it’s peak, I ask you how would you know how life in Mogadishu is when you have not seen for yourself? If anyone is ignorant it seems to be you on this subject (no pun intended) for it is you who relies on nothing more than hearsay from the Somali media outlets (full of BS most of the time). I don’t want to get into arguments over the same thing, but for the love of God, don’t waste your time on trying to belittle Mogadishu or any other city for that matter- try to boost your morale in other ways. Talk about how great PL is but leave others alone
;)

A couple of quick points. 1) You agree so we technically have nothing to argue about :D 2) I was born and raised in Mogadishu, so that makes me a true native, as opposed to the folks who claim the city based on 'blood'. No, I have not been there since 1990. Neither have I been to Tel Aviv - but I know its not a safe place. News - whether biased or not - gives you a picture of someone or something, and its on you to DECIDE. I am not here to 'belittle' Mogadishu. I'm expressing my view that Mogadishu is not a safe place. Also, I was responding to the guy when he said Mogadishu is at its 'peak' today, as opposed to in the past. I've never been to Puntland - so why would I talk about how 'great' it is? Matter of fact, when I have ever talked about how 'great' Puntland is? I've criticized Puntland, Somaliland, and Mogadishu. I wonder why you only read the Mogadishu responses. And what's with the 'boost your morale' nonsense. Is that the retarded form of reverse psychology they taught you growing up? Just wondering.

But, my turn to ask a question. Other than you being a female, is there a difference between you and JUMATATU (honorable USC spokesman)?

TO THE BELIEVERS:

Like PEACE ACTION said, this so-called TFG leadership isn't a one-man show. There's a Parliament and a Cabinet. The President alone can't make the decisions, for they're watching, and we're watching. I suggest people stop giving so much credit to Col. Yeey. This crap about he's coming for revenge - revenge for what? If anything, the people that needed revenge (and who got it in 1991) were the USC folks. This facade of anti-Ethiopian or anti-foreign troops is a way to say, in a politically correct manner, that WE ARE AGAINST ANY CHANCE OF SOMALI NATIONAL UNITY AND GOVERNANCE. They (Mogadishu warlords) did the same when Abdiqasim Salad was elected (and so did various other warlords). These USC leaders sign deals everyday of every year, talking about we'll clean up Mogadishu. For how long? 15+ years of failure. The Somali nation mustn't fail simply because Mogadishu failed. If Reer Mogadishu don't want the government and don't want to become the Capital, it will removed. Time to move forward, with or without Mogadishu!

Pig   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

Mogadishu is actually better than the whole Puntland combined in terms of economics and educational institutions(check the websites for schools and colleges of Mogadishu and compare) despite the opportunities Puntland has in terms of open ports with security.

Only a sorely misinformed soul or one drawning itself in the sea of negetive tribalism, could have uttered so fundamental a plasphemy against the truth.

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

It is part pride and part knowing that the destiny of Muqdishowers is in their own hands..

Originally posted by Duke_Valantino:

Xoogsade, I get you brother I agree reer Mogadishu's fate is in their own hands...

Who’re the Moqdishowers that Xoogsade refers to and (General) Duke confirms, I ask? Has the Somali civil war finally changed the fabric of the capital and left its permanent marks, I wonder?

Jamster   

I vehemently swear that tears of laughter welled up in my eyes when I have read "......could have uttered so fundamental a plasphemy against the truth" briliant phraseologist my fellow.

Above statement is classic example of the moldy mind of many posters here; simply ghastly. The outpouring of their rancid ideas are so nauseating that the reek makes you run to the gents.