Sign in to follow this  
Saddam

Shut your word hole bushman!!

Saddam   

thhhis guy carrnot eeeven maaake sensa

look at him

"Do you have blacks, too?" -George W. Bush, to Brazilian President Fernando Cardoso, Nov. 8, 2001, as reported in an April 28, 2002, Estado Sao Pauloan column by Fernando Pedreira, a close friend of President Cardoso

*evil laugh*looooooooooooooooooooool and this classic one

"I understand that the unrest in the Middle East creates unrest throughout the region." -George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., March 13, 2002

*sinister laugh*looooooooooooool the miiidle eeast is the region. Where diid ypu go to skool, Amrika?

"A dictatorship would be a heck of a lot easier, there's no question about it." -George W. Bush, July 27, 2001

I aagree wit bush

bush   

Are you kidding me? Are the turbans on your heads wrapped too tight? Have you gone too long without a bath? Americans are so hungry to kill, that we shoot at each other every day. We will relish that opportunity for new targets for our aggression. Have you forgotten history? What happened to the last people that started phucking around with us? Remember the little yellow *******s over in Japan? We slapped them all over the Pacific and roasted about 2 million of them in their own back yard. That's what we in America call a big ass barbecue. Ever seen Texas on a map? Ever wonder why it's so big? Because we wanted it that way, Mexico started jacking around with the Alamo and now they cut our lawns. England? We sent them packing.

You forget desert storm? The only reason u got away the first time is because it's too hard to shoot someone when you're doubled over laughing at them. Our soldiers aren't trained to laugh and shoot at the same time. Now he couldn't stop a pack of cub scouts from taking over his shitty little country.

LOOOL!! :D

It seems to me like Saddam and Bush are different personalities of the same person.

Good luck mate, ur multiple personalities put the real buffoons to shame! :D

sigma   

"Members of Somalia both Nomad and Junior nomads, agree that Saddam Hussein is a threat to peace and must disarm"

:mad:

never speak for all when you have so little to say