Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Somaliland Task Force on SOL

me   

Oui, il voulait l'exposer.

Après une longue enquête, il a décidé de les exposer.

me   

Marx a mené cette opération avec un grand honneur pour notre nation. Il a mis sa vie en grand danger. Il ya 2 années Marx a couvert. Il a convaincu les sécessionnistes de lui montrer leurs vils plans de renverser notre moral et juste nation. Marx a payé d'énormes services à notre état et nous sommes reconnaissants. Il est un héros.

Pour son travail courageux et vaillant, il sera attribué une médaille d'honneur.

NGONGE   

^^ :D (I agree on Xaaji X. Unlike you, he embraced his clan).

Mr ME,

War ka daaa ha ka farxin. :D

Marx changed his mind because he realised change only comes from within. He had to come back to his home clans. ;)

To self-hate is a truly a heinous crime against the self. Those who follow this path have no benefit worth of mention. I am a Somali man, who hails from Somaliland and from Awdal. I have never believed in tribalism nor a genocidal manic. I always believed in a greater Somalia but since those expansionists on our eastern border and the Al-shabba committed grievous acts of aggression on our territories, without any formal condemnation from any senior figures! Peace cannot be considered or negotiated!

We need a viable, sustainable solution to defend the safety of our citizens and our borders! I am not sef-la-bood (excuse my poor Somali)! following the democratic path can no longer sustain the future of Somaliland! we need to build a fortress!

Abtigiis   

If your somalinimo beliefs could give way to this segmental rethoric only because of one unfortunate incident, it was shaky all along. Join the Mujaahidiin and Faysal Cali et al then. And march toward the Southeast!!! May God make the road like a piece of cloth. Hooooooooooooo!

From your A&T.

me   

Selon les rapports que nous avons reçu du bureau du Premier ministre Monsieur Moi Rove a été détenu de la fuite d'informations confidentielles. M. Moi Rove, qui a été un porte-parole du ministère de la défense aurait une fuite d'information à un journaliste sur le SOL sur une opération en cours et mis en danger la vie des agents.

Malika   

^Thanks to google,one can ask wth??

Are you okay me? Has London not been good to you? heh :D

waad wareersantahay maxaa kuhelee icon_razz.gif

Fabregas   

Good one, Marx. Well, in that case, if you become converted to the Somlailand cause and ditched the doomed SOmaliweyn, then, I think it warrants a new youtube video dedicated to Somaliland. :D

RedSea   

lool@marx.

Ok, so the mans' avator is now under scrutny just because of his political persuation. That is weak from you as usual.

Welcome home Marx(:

me   

^Wadaadnimadii xagee kaa martay maanta? ma xalay baa wax lagu soo cabsiiyay adiga. War meel un ku ekow. Kanu waa swing voter baan u malaynayaa.

RedSea   

What does wadadnimo have to do with anything in what we are discussing? The man is from Somaliland like I am thus I welcome him back. As usual waad oonaysaa. lol

me   

^I am just amazed how you can sing one tune one day and the next day a different tune. They should call you flip mode.

If only the bookies knew about you.