Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Somaliland Task Force on SOL

Marx my friend ,

recognition comes fromthe barell of a gun.

i dont care really care about recognition from

boonland or alshabaab or icu or whatever,

as long as they stay out of my way or are six feet under the ground.

i have been a vocal opponent of the entire political class of somaliland, and especially riyals government, becuase for every villa in dubai or djibouti riyal bought we could equip and maintain a batallion for a year.

infact one of riyales wifes shopping trips could finance a nice little raid on Garowe and a little bililiqso..

this is the root of my extreme opposition to riyale....

i dont want recognition i want my enemies under the ground.

Oz   

^^ Zack, it's a deadly venom inside there brain, tremendous torture would be an answer.

I can't stand these kinds.

Abtigiis   

confused and vindictive souls are coming to this forum with their venom by the day. The latest edition is Oda_nobunaga. Viva tolka! Reer-hebel ha jabo. I know your enemies. Waa rer-hebel.

There has been a deliberate ploy to undermine the legitimacy and existence of the democratically elected government of Somaliland by those who foresee the forthcoming coming elections to be the end of the Republic of Somaliland. Elections or no election, free or rigged! This will not make any difference! The Somaliland Defence Force will quash any insurgent forces intent on destabilising the peace and prosperity of Somaliland. Arm-chair politicians with no political muscle can criticise but fortunately your falsified predictions will not be translated into actions!!

Somaliland is built on self-interest unlike other politically fragmented entities in the Somali Peninsula.

The Somali Republic is on a downward trajectory. I am glad that the Southerner are on the verge of getting their acts together! However this is built on shaky foundations and will very soon collapse, albeit with some disastrous consequences. Somaliland politics is built on Hobbs notions of high politics and low politics, we have been able to concentrate on low politics- provide basic goods, controlling inflation, subsidising foods, ensuring safety and security. Whereas Southern Somali Politics is based on High politics on issues to do with sovereignty- although there is a lack of sovereignty as southerner have developed a tendency of inviting external forces to their country, security – complete lack of a security, no functioning security apparatus etc!. Thus Southern Somali politics is guided not so much by general principles of existence by creating a peaceful and harmonious living for its citizens but a desire for the participants to survive politically in response to changing circumstances. Though none ever do so! it is more a merry-go-around or spin the bottle type of politics!

Haatu   

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^

now let me ask u how SOMALIAland got those weapons? I thought they spent their money providing basic services