Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Former Somali Warlord Abdillahi Yusuf in a fragile state - Video

NGONGE   

^^ With famous being the operative word of course. :D

You're right, it fits Abu Mansour like a glove. Though it all comes tumbling down with this verse:

تـعـيرنا أنـا قـليـل عـديـدنـا فقلـت لهـا إن الكرام قليل

ومـا ضرنـا أنـا قـليل وجـارنـا عـزيز وجـار الأكثريـن ذليل

Sheikh Sharif ayaa o daris, saaxib. :D

Originally posted by Mr. Somalia:

To Thiery Henry:

like I said, all that pent-up
cuqdad
that your family customaraly has had for Cabdullahi Yuusuf's family was a very unhealthy lifestyle. And to prove my point, I'm willing to bet a 100 bucks that you too,
Thiery
, will, just like they, die at an early age because
cuqdaddaan baas aad qabtiin ayaa idin dili doonta
, and all the health facilities in the world will not help you.

While being a later comer, I couldn't help but to admire how Mr Somalia managed to twist this thread aimed at the fragile warlord AY to a story of “cuqdad” and family feud. Pardon me gentlemen for pointing out the seemingly obvious diversion of discussion there.

Now as for my two cents, I find it rather amusing to watch Mr. hebelkaa Faroole jerk away from a fragile yet so compassionate looking hand of cabullahi yusuf at "2:34".

For once Faroole does indeed do the sensible thing for last time I knew he was selling ordinary Somali citizens within his reach to Ethiopia while claiming to have captured ONLF fighters.

i agree with the mayor of JQ apart from his last sentence which he stole from mayor of Q. :D:D

the rest of stuff written here is full of nonsense, clan is everything, cuqdad, naceyb, defence of indefensible etc

like I said, all that pent-up cuqdad that your family customaraly has had for Cabdullahi Yuusuf's family was a very unhealthy lifestyle. And to prove my point, I'm willing to bet a 100 bucks that you too, Thiery, will, just like they, die at an early age because cuqdaddaan baas aad qabtiin ayaa idin dili doonta, and all the health facilities in the world will not help you.

Spot on, for some grown people to feel so powerless that they take joy in the old age and sickness of mortal men. Forgetting their own mortality..