Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Former Somali Warlord Abdillahi Yusuf in a fragile state - Video

Originally posted by The Zack:

^Its called having a double-standard. The other day he was telling me that he has no issues with Xabashida and he considers them as a "friendly" country. "La jiifiyaana banaan" comes to my mind when I see this.

There is a difference between a xabashi living next to you in a peaceful way then letting him slap you in your own presidential palace :D

Xudeedi   

Xaaji Xunjuf's argument is parallel to Thanksful's main stand on SOL, so why bluff? You attack many for clan sake, so as many solers, thus i don't think Xaaji is doing anything out of the ordinary.

You are all defending yey for clan sake as they are attacking him. Seem's to me that the equation certainly cancells its self out.

Waxaad maalin-waliba caysiin niman dhintay oo eebahood la jooga, marka nin nool la weeraray maxaad ula yaabaysaan.

I am not even sure if one understand the point of the likes of Xaji here. Adeer what is wrong with being old? Or what is suprising with someone being sick?

Yey has been sick for 20 years, how is this a point of contention. He lives in a plush villa as the video highlights.

He is respected and still has influance, so what's the argument here? That he is old, frail and lives in Yemen.

Again not sure what the argument is here, the state that he created in Somalia is still strong and the leadership of that state visusted him out of respect.

There is nothing wrong with being old. I never said anything about his age, i could care less about that. I was just highliting his Political career and his Political errors and his warlord activities. And how he betrayed his country in the past that was all Dukey, no hard feelings :D .

^^^ Adeer there is no hard feelings here, for you made no point that could bring about such a feeling. Yusuf policies were correct an have been implremented to less success by Sharif Ahmed. The secesisonist who brought Ethiopian troops to fight the people of Buhudle is a testement to the failure of your argument. The fact also that Yusuf in his youth fought Ethiopia in 1964 & 1978 he was a war hero in both.

Thus he made mistakes but defeated his enemies and was a man of his time. Now he is old and frail because of sickness and nothing you did to him.

He lives in comfort in retirement and again nothing you can do to him.

Thus it seems you have hard feelings and we know who used Ethiopia to attack a small town in Cayn and who called Ethiopia out of panic to stop a few hundred ONLF warriors.

Duke don't be angry it's not may fault Yey failed as a warlord thinking he is president he failed as a rebbel leader in the late 70s and begin 80s , yeys policies were wrong. Yey stayed 2 years in Kenya and six months in a pig farm some where in kenya with other warlords and later he came with Ethiopian mercenaries to mogadisho this shows you the weakness of his leadership. And how weak he was as a warlord i think he fled somalia he didn't even dare to live in the pirate state he helped build up. And at last he was forced to resign before his term ended by some of the heavyweight politicians of the South Nur cade that's your Col abdilahi yusuf.

Xaji I am not suprised at you Adeer. Yey if he failed and is meaningless you would not be here celebrating the fact that he is old.

It's also a fact that he is still is making monkeys out of the secessionist even in retirement. For it's a fact that old frail man has the influance of bringing support for his state with Yemen at the expense of the secesionist.

Yey was a war hero in his youth. Fought Siyad Barre's regime when your uncles were singing for him.

Yey also brought an end to your secessionist day dreams when he helped establish the state of Puntland.

Again even in retirement he brings advantage to Puntland, while Riyaale is working to destabalise the state.

Why was my thread deleted? Why was Naxar_Nugaaleed thread deleted also? What is going on here? Nina oo dadka ceeneeso aa meesha ka buuxdo.

Nina, “waali iyo khafiif” hal reer lagu waasho forumka uguma horeeyn adi. Adiga lee soo degaayo. Mingiskaan waa la yaqaan, wuu iska dhamaadaa, markii lagaa neefin waayo dhoowr bilood madaxana lagaa garaaco dhoor jeer. Soon you will be ignored by everyone.

lool@Garoowe hadii la duqeen lahaa kulahaa. Siyaad Barre oo dhinteyna meesha ma soo gelisay. Ceeb iyo nus. Ala Soomalino aa ba’daybo. Xoolo kasta waxaan ahay “nationalist” uu ku leeyahay, hal reerna waa caynooyaa maalin walbo. Dadka horta caqli maleh miyaa?. Reerka la ceenaayo maha miyaa Somali iyaga?

Nina, this is adeer Cabdulahi Yusuf’s Story. Dhagooleyaashiina kale idinkana listen and pay attention. Looool.

1. adeer cabdulahi was elected by the TFG (the same looser oo adeerkaa Madoobe doortay ).

2. adeer cabdulaahi meelihiisa baadiye (jowhar, baydhabo, ) uu wareegaayey isagoo is leh waxbaa hagaagaayo.

3. then adeer Shareef and abti Xasan Daahir sent a suicide bomber to Baydhabo and killed his guards including his own brother.

4. adeer cabdulaahi forgave the men in moqdisho who sent the suicide bomber and moved on. when he was asked about the death of his own brother, his reply was: "walaalkeey kama duwana soomaalida maalin walbo dhimaneeso ee wuxuushta xamar joogta leenayso. ilaahay ha u wada naxariisto"

5. adeer Shareef iyo adeer Aweys got really ambitious and said, no no ... we need to attack yeey in Baidoa.

6. adeer yeey waited for their arrival.

7. Baidoa capture attempt failed and Cabdulahi Yeey and his friend meles zenawi (shareef's new best friend) pushed back and defeated indhocadde/shareef's boys in baadiye. they were chased all the way.

8. adeer cabdulaahi got ambitious and said I am going all the way and capture Mogadishu, with the advice of adeer Gheedi and maxamed dheere.

9. adeer cabdulaahi captures mogadishu without any sort of fight. Not a single soul died and Alshabaab melted away into the population as confusion mounted. No fight? What? Everybody thought Xamar would be a battle zone.

10. adeer cabdulahi thought this war is over and he started to get government going.

11. al-shabaab were laughing at him.

12. al-shabaab started their campaign. ku-dhufo-ka-dhaqaaq and Bakara Market missiles.

13. adeer cabdulahi fought back, but dhallinyarada (the same one you call now "enemy from within" ) kept fighting door to door, house to house. Alshabaab never gave up.

14. adeer cabdulaahi started having problems with International donors. Al-shabaab was not easy to defeat. adeer cabdulahi quit politics. he wanted result and things were not working his way.

16. adeer shareef got really ambitious

17. adeer shareef made a deal with the ethopians and US that he wants adeer cabdulahi's job

18. adeer shareef got elected by the same parliament that put yeey in power

19. adeer shareef came back to Mogadishu and said "I am the new President. Please respect me"

20. al-shabaab said ... "taas waa laga wada hadli doonaaye, bal marka hore ciidamada AMISOM hanaga baxeen".

21. sheeq shareef said "no I want them to stay, because they help the government".

22. Alshabaab said "no we want them out. we fought so hard to kick the ethiopians out, we want their friends out as well. to us, they are the same. We can worry about government stuff later.”

23. sheeq shareef said "habartiin uurkeed. You are the enemy of Somalia. ".

24. alshabab said "what? Adi ma waalan tahey? Gaaladaan hanaga baxeen maa cadow naga dhigtey hado? waa yahey. hakaa saarto maclinka".

25. sheeq shareef asked Ethiopia to help. ” nimankaa waa cadowga wadanada deriska” He begged senawi. Ogoow alshabaab saxiibadiis waaye uu la shaqeenaayey oo maalin walbo dowladda ceeynaayey bilo ka hor.

26. Ethiopia said this is not our battle anymore. deal with it madoobe. We are not going to send 1 single soldier to Mogadishu again.

27. shareef said, ok ... he fought back, but dhallinyarada (the same one you call now "enemy from within" ) kept fighting door to door, house to house. Alshabaab even expanded and spread to all over the country. People are killed everyday and Bakara is almost deserted know because of Alshabaab and AMISOM exchanges. worst disaster ever occured.

28. somalis turned against sheeq shariif. he is incompetent and killer they chanted

29. Nina got frustrated and started digging old topics about yeey just to distract what is happening. loool.

30. people turned against her on somaliaonline even those who never supported yeey. "isku xishood, leave the elderly they chanted".

31. Nina, feeling ashamed started lashing out even more hoping her uncle incometent sheeq shareef will be rehabilitated by her empty talk.

END.

End of Story. :D:D

Thankful   

Originally posted by Xudeedi:

Xaaji Xunjuf's argument is parallel to Thanksful's main stand on SOL, so why bluff? You attack many for clan sake, so as many solers, thus i don't think Xaaji is doing anything out of the ordinary.

You are all defending yey for clan sake as they are attacking him. Seem's to me that the equation certainly cancells its self out.

Waxaad maalin-waliba caysiin niman dhintay oo eebahood la jooga, marka nin nool la weeraray maxaad ula yaabaysaan.

Xudeedi, you have this unhealthy obsession with clan! I think it's a way to avoid your flip flopping. Atam is a man that was forced to retreat in a day, now if he had clan support would that have happened? Attacking Atam does not mean people are attacking his clan, because he does not represent anyone but himself and his clan has refused to protect him! If they supported him, would he be in hiding?

Get off this nonsense tribe garbage, no one cares about it. Xaaji is not attacking because AY is another tribe, he is because Abdullahi Yusuf humiliated Riyaale in Lascaanood and his government was too scared to do anything. He is pissed because Abdullahi Yusuf received meetings with world leaders from France, Germany and even spoke at the UN and after 20 years his enclave can't get 1 single country to recognize them or give them an official visit.

I said it before Xudeedi, I am starting to believe that what you are doing is politically motivated so you can win the next Puntland elections. There is no way someone can speak so highly about Faroole and call him educated one day and support his victory and now say the whole admin is a tribe this and that.

Right now people are preparing to have their candidates run and organizing fundraisers and other functions, I know for fact Gaagaab and Nuradin are....

you need to start to. Because we both know you will be back supporting Puntland, just like you did last time when you claimed Maakhir broke away!

who-me   

This is why the secessionist are so green with envy and cant stand Col Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed. It all boils down to the heroic legacy he made and still making at the age of 80+ ..

Somali president at the UN

610x.jpg

Somali president visit to France May 31 2008

Yusuf-France.jpg

Somali president visit to China

xin_0311030222149211534147.jpg

Visit to the grave of an ancestor (Jabarti)

a-cabdo2.jpg?w=468&h=351

Somalina   

Originally posted by Daandurreey:

Why was my thread deleted? Why was Naxar_Nugaaleed thread deleted also? What is going on here? Nina oo dadka ceeneeso aa meesha ka buuxdo.

Nina, “waali iyo khafiif” hal reer lagu waasho forumka uguma horeeyn adi. Adiga lee soo degaayo. Mingiskaan waa la yaqaan, wuu iska dhamaadaa, markii lagaa neefin waayo dhoowr bilood madaxana lagaa garaaco dhoor jeer. Soon you will be ignored by everyone.

lool@Garoowe hadii la duqeen lahaa kulahaa. Siyaad Barre oo dhinteyna meesha ma soo gelisay. Ceeb iyo nus. Ala Soomalino aa ba’daybo. Xoolo kasta waxaan ahay “nationalist” uu ku leeyahay, hal reerna waa caynooyaa maalin walbo. Dadka horta caqli maleh miyaa?. Reerka la ceenaayo maha miyaa Somali iyaga?

Nina, this is adeer Cabdulahi Yusuf’s Story. Dhagooleyaashiina kale idinkana listen and pay attention. Looool.

1. adeer cabdulahi was elected by the TFG (the same looser oo adeerkaa Madoobe doortay ).

2. adeer cabdulaahi meelihiisa baadiye (jowhar, baydhabo, ) uu wareegaayey isagoo is leh waxbaa hagaagaayo.

3. then adeer Shareef and abti Xasan Daahir sent a suicide bomber to Baydhabo and killed his guards including his own brother.

4. adeer cabdulaahi forgave the men in moqdisho who sent the suicide bomber and moved on. when he was asked about the death of his own brother, his reply was: "walaalkeey kama duwana soomaalida maalin walbo dhimaneeso ee wuxuushta xamar joogta leenayso. ilaahay ha u wada naxariisto"

5. adeer Shareef iyo adeer Aweys got really ambitious and said, no no ... we need to attack yeey in Baidoa.

6. adeer yeey waited for their arrival.

7. Baidoa capture attempt failed and Cabdulahi Yeey and his friend meles zenawi (shareef's new best friend) pushed back and defeated indhocadde/shareef's boys in baadiye. they were chased all the way.

8. adeer cabdulaahi got ambitious and said I am going all the way and capture Mogadishu, with the advice of adeer Gheedi and maxamed dheere.

9. adeer cabdulaahi captures mogadishu without any sort of fight. Not a single soul died and Alshabaab melted away into the population as confusion mounted. No fight? What? Everybody thought Xamar would be a battle zone.

10. adeer cabdulahi thought this war is over and he started to get government going.

11. al-shabaab were laughing at him.

12. al-shabaab started their campaign. ku-dhufo-ka-dhaqaaq and Bakara Market missiles.

13. adeer cabdulahi fought back, but dhallinyarada (the same one you call now "enemy from within" ) kept fighting door to door, house to house. Alshabaab never gave up.

14. adeer cabdulaahi started having problems with International donors. Al-shabaab was not easy to defeat. adeer cabdulahi quit politics. he wanted result and things were not working his way.

16. adeer shareef got really ambitious

17. adeer shareef made a deal with the ethopians and US that he wants adeer cabdulahi's job

18. adeer shareef got elected by the same parliament that put yeey in power

19. adeer shareef came back to Mogadishu and said "I am the new President. Please respect me"

20. al-shabaab said ... "taas waa laga wada hadli doonaaye, bal marka hore ciidamada AMISOM hanaga baxeen".

21. sheeq shareef said "no I want them to stay, because they help the government".

22. Alshabaab said "no we want them out. we fought so hard to kick the ethiopians out, we want their friends out as well. to us, they are the same. We can worry about government stuff later.”

23. sheeq shareef said "habartiin uurkeed. You are the enemy of Somalia. ".

24. alshabab said "what? Adi ma waalan tahey? Gaaladaan hanaga baxeen maa cadow naga dhigtey hado? waa yahey. hakaa saarto maclinka".

25. sheeq shareef asked Ethiopia to help. ” nimankaa waa cadowga wadanada deriska” He begged senawi. Ogoow alshabaab saxiibadiis waaye uu la shaqeenaayey oo maalin walbo dowladda ceeynaayey bilo ka hor.

26. Ethiopia said this is not our battle anymore. deal with it madoobe. We are not going to send 1 single soldier to Mogadishu again.

27. shareef said, ok ... he fought back, but dhallinyarada (the same one you call now "enemy from within" ) kept fighting door to door, house to house. Alshabaab even expanded and spread to all over the country. People are killed everyday and Bakara is almost deserted know because of Alshabaab and AMISOM exchanges. worst disaster ever occured.

28. somalis turned against sheeq shariif. he is incompetent and killer they chanted

29. Nina got frustrated and started digging old topics about yeey just to distract what is happening. loool.

30. people turned against her on somaliaonline even those who never supported yeey. "isku xishood, leave the elderly they chanted".

31. Nina, feeling ashamed started lashing out even more hoping her uncle incometent sheeq shareef will be rehabilitated by her empty talk.

END.

End of Story.
:D:D

Waxaad soo qortey about your hero maanan aqrin mana aqrinaayo, laakiin waxaan kuu sheegaaya for the last time inaadan macageyga ku qorin halkan SOL la dhaho.

Haddii aflagaado iyo cay halkan lagu soo qorey aad si daacad ah uga hadleyso, waxaad adiga iyo kuwa kula midka ah soo qorteen inaad hal qof ku goobataan aqriso 1000 jeer.

Ismahaan   

Originally posted by NinaNC:

Well, you are definitely entitled to your opinion but your argument makes no sense to me at all sis.You’re babbling nonsense, and it’s just a sign that your sight is blurred. First and foremost, SYL founders were Soomali youth who were nationalists/patriots unlike you oo qabiil ku taageeraya Shariif so you’re neither a nationalist nor a patriot. Ma aqaan waxa aad uga gubanaysi hadii la is bar bar dhigay labo pictures oo dhalin yarada manta ka turjumaya iyo kuwii hore , adoo waliba tageeraya xasuuqa aay ugandas ku ku hayaan shacabka Soomaaliyeed ee muqadisho.

Secondly, you didn’t answer my question’’ maxaad ku kala jaceyshahay Abdulaahi Yusuf iyo shariif? Soo inta aad leedahay waan ku naceyabahay Abdulaahi Yusuf shariif ma sameen iyo in ka sii daran? Unlike you I don’t support any Somali politicians or tribe. None of them will take me to heaven.

There are major differences between constructive criticism and insults. Some criticism is acceptable but calling someone bad words such as ‘’ garbage ‘’ because you disagree with their political stance is absolutely unacceptable. Anyhow I am sorry if i offended you in any way but all I am saying is give the old man a break and don’t insult him.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by The Zack:

Why does it sound like that only some non-**** block SOLers are the only ones who are celebrating for the illness of ODAYGA. LOOOL
:D:D
. I am just saying, you know. Cut it, y'all. Ka qaleeya adeero.

Of course they have every right celebrate for his illness and (upcoming, whenever that migh be) death (iyagaba iney ka hor dhiman karaan isma oga = ignorance at its best)...Teeda kale

aa isaga jiro kuwaas, marka mexeeysan oil-yada iyo baasinka iyo saliida iyo sonkorta iyo cusbadaba isku darin?

The very funny part of all of this is how they blocked from their memories the fact that Muqdisho was burning way befor the legend, and still is to this very second! Yaa gubaayay before him and why ilaa iyo maanta ey ugubaneysaa? Certainly not cuz of Abdullahi Yusuf...Iyaah! Mise they would've supported him had he been like Sharifka, madaxtooyada dhuumasho kugal, dhuumashana uga bax! Ama sida ey dowlada ku meelgaarka, the capital, Muqdisho eey minority uga tahay? Ha'iga qosol siinina yaaqoo, that's what happens macalin dugsi markuu gashto surwaal ka dhacdhaayo, funaanad holof ka aha, iskaalsooyin ka dhaadhee iyo kabo kawaaweyn!!! :D

[ October 10, 2010, 08:04 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Somalina   

Originally posted by Ismahaan:

Well, you are definitely entitled to your opinion but your argument makes no sense to me at all sis.You’re babbling nonsense, and it’s just a sign that your sight is blurred. First and foremost, SYL founders were Soomali youth who were nationalists/patriots unlike you oo qabiil ku taageeraya Shariif so you’re neither a nationalist nor a patriot. Ma aqaan waxa aad uga gubanaysi hadii la is bar bar dhigay labo pictures oo dhalin yarada manta ka turjumaya iyo kuwii hore , adoo waliba tageeraya xasuuqa aay ugandas ku ku hayaan shacabka Soomaaliyeed ee muqadisho.

Secondly, you didn’t answer my question’’ maxaad ku kala jaceyshahay Abdulaahi Yusuf iyo shariif? Soo inta aad leedahay waan ku naceyabahay Abdulaahi Yusuf shariif ma sameen iyo in ka sii daran? Unlike you I don’t support any Somali politicians or tribe. None of them will take me to heaven.

There are major differences between constructive criticism and insults. Some criticism is acceptable but calling someone bad words such as ‘’ garbage ‘’ because you disagree with their political stance is absolutely unacceptable. Anyhow I am sorry if i offended you in any way but all I am saying is give the old man a break and don’t insult him.

Haddii aad taqaano the difference between constructive criticism and insults micnaheeda, you wouldn't have defaced and disrespected a thread that was celebrating great Somali heroes. Marka adigoo kale inaan u jawaabo ma istaahishid ma garatey.

Bal aan kugu soo celiyo mar labaad si aad ii fahamtid, Abdullahi Yusuf is a pathetic loser, a pychopath tribalist and his death will be celebrated on every corner of the world map by hot blooded Somalis, seen!

Save your digri for someone who doesn't know you. I could care less about what you think of me, so perhaps you should save your digri for someone who CARES about it.