Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Former Somali Warlord Abdillahi Yusuf in a fragile state - Video

Thankful   

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

quote:Originally posted by The Zack:

AfricaOwn,

We can agree or disagree that his poor policies caused the deaths of thousands of Somalis but that discussion is not on the table today. The man is elderly and ill, it is very disgraceful that some of us would come out and try to celebrate for that. Halla isku xishoodo adeer.

His evil actions didn't effected you clearly. The Jews still curse hitler to this day, and rightfully so. Begin to wonder why his being disrespected first.
Yeah but the Jews went after anyone that was responsible even if they were fellow jews. Unlike your enclave that has numerous officials and ex-presidents who were part of the regime you claim committed war crimes. So you want to curse Abdullahi Yusuf, but you dont want to say anything about a single person from your enclave that worked for a regime you claimed committed crimes??

Show some respect for Abdullahi Yusuf, you obviously show it for any one from your enclave!

The Zack   

^You are using a weak argument, Thankful. You made it sound like that Yuhuudda's current government don't have war criminals in it when they are actually committing crimes against humanity to this day. That being said, Odayga Cabdillaahi ah hala daayo.

Ismahaan   

Originally posted by NinaNC:

Aren't you the same woman who posted a marqaan picture on the SYL thread, and here you are preaching to me about RESPECT. Save it for the ETHIOPIANS, maybe they will appreciate it, who knows.

His body deserves to be dragged on the streets of Mogadishu just like Roye's was dragged through the streets of Monrovia.. [/QB]

Hadeer oo kale baay hadba gidaar madaxa ku garaacdaa, aniga labo picture baan is bar bar dhigay ‘’dhalin yarada maanta iyo dhalin yaradii hore ee Soomaaliyeed’’, taasna wax khalad ah kuma jiraan, ma aqaan hadaa leedahay SYL ma aheeyn dhalin yaro Soomaaliyeed ama Al-shabab iyo khat chewers ma aha dhalin yaro Soomaaliyeed.

Laakiin adigu waxaad caaynaysaa shaqsi magac ku leh bulshada dhexdeeda oo waliba ah qof waayeel ah hadana aan madaxnimo iyo waxba kaa haaysan wakhtigaan la joogo. Aaway dhaqan kii Soomaaliyeed ee lagu yaqaaney hablaha Soomaaliyeed khasataan. Ma waxuu isu badaley in wayeelka garbage lagu sheego kuwa adiga kula caqli ah na kuu qoslaa ihi.

Waxaad na leedahay Abdulaahi Yusuf waxaan ku caaynayaa oo uga soo hor jeedaa dad buu xasuuqay oo Ethiopian buu keenay Soomaaliya. Su’aasha meesha taal baa ah maxuu sameeyey shariif , maxuuse hada sameeyaa?? Yaa keenay africanta sanka waa weeyn ee malin kasta shacabka Soomaaliyeed guryahooda hoobiyaha la dhacaya ee ku xasuuqaya muwaadiniinta Soomaaliyeed guryahooda?

Mise taasi kuma muuqato oo Shariif waa ceeb ka saliim? Teeda kale waxaad tiri ‘’His body deserves to be dragged on the streets of Mogadishu just like Roye's was dragged through the streets of Monrovia’’. What about shariif isna soo in lagu jiid jiido jidadka muqadisho dhexdeeda ma aha maaydkiisa? Ooh sorry waan ilaawey Shariif qabiil baad ku taageeraysaa marka waa in uu noolado Abdulaahi yusufna la dilo ileen waa danbiilee. Ooh, my bad!

Originally posted by Thankful:

quote:Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

quote:

Originally posted by The Zack:

AfricaOwn,

We can agree or disagree that his poor policies caused the deaths of thousands of Somalis but that discussion is not on the table today. The man is elderly and ill, it is very disgraceful that some of us would come out and try to celebrate for that. Halla isku xishoodo adeer.

His evil actions didn't effected you clearly. The Jews still curse hitler to this day, and rightfully so. Begin to wonder why his being disrespected first.
but you dont want to say anything about a single person from your enclave that worked for a regime you claimed committed crimes??

Why should I say anything about a single person from my "enclave"? I would leave it for you to say that, how about that? Just as long as you allow me to disrespect the old *******

The Zack   

Why does it sound like that only some non-**** block SOLers are the only ones who are celebrating for the illness of ODAYGA. LOOOL [big Grin] [big Grin] . I am just saying, you know. Cut it, y'all. Ka qaleeya adeero.

[ October 10, 2010, 08:05 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Abdilahi yusuf is a warlord there is no doubt about that it doesn't matter who says things about him it doesn't matter what clan they hail from Abdilahi yusuf the habaar qabbe was the TFG president and was responsible for the Ethiopian invasion of somalia and the killings of thousends of people. About his illness and his fake liver i can understand some people don't really care about his health situation i mean how many old people did he kill with his Ethiopian friends.

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

. About his illness and his fake liver i can understand some people don't really care about his health situation i mean how many old people did he kill with his Ethiopian friends.

Meanwhile, zack is preaching Let bygones be bygones. Tell that to his victims Zack.

Somalina   

Originally posted by Ismahaan:

Hadeer oo kale baay hadba gidaar madaxa ku garaacdaa, aniga labo picture baan is bar bar dhigay ‘’dhalin yarada maanta iyo dhalin yaradii hore ee Soomaaliyeed’’, taasna wax khalad ah kuma jiraan, ma aqaan hadaa leedahay SYL ma aheeyn dhalin yaro Soomaaliyeed ama Al-shabab iyo khat chewers ma aha dhalin yaro Soomaaliyeed.

Laakiin adigu waxaad caaynaysaa shaqsi magac ku leh bulshada dhexdeeda oo waliba ah qof waayeel ah hadana aan madaxnimo iyo waxba kaa haaysan wakhtigaan la joogo. Aaway dhaqan kii Soomaaliyeed ee lagu yaqaaney hablaha Soomaaliyeed khasataan. Ma waxuu isu badaley in wayeelka garbage lagu sheego kuwa adiga kula caqli ah na kuu qoslaa ihi.

Waxaad na leedahay Abdulaahi Yusuf waxaan ku caaynayaa oo uga soo hor jeedaa dad buu xasuuqay oo Ethiopian buu keenay Soomaaliya. Su’aasha meesha taal baa ah maxuu sameeyey shariif , maxuuse hada sameeyaa?? Yaa keenay africanta sanka waa weeyn ee malin kasta shacabka Soomaaliyeed guryahooda hoobiyaha la dhacaya ee ku xasuuqaya muwaadiniinta Soomaaliyeed guryahooda?

Mise taasi kuma muuqato oo Shariif waa ceeb ka saliim? Teeda kale waxaad tiri ‘’His body deserves to be dragged on the streets of Mogadishu just like Roye's was dragged through the streets of Monrovia’’. What about shariif isna soo in lagu jiid jiido jidadka muqadisho dhexdeeda ma aha maaydkiisa? Ooh sorry waan ilaawey Shariif qabiil baad ku taageeraysaa marka waa in uu noolado Abdulaahi yusufna la dilo ileen waa danbiilee. Ooh, my bad!

Waxaad ka tiraahdaba the SYL thread, waxaan weligey iloobeen,

"KANA UGU DAR JB". Yacni, waxaad dooneysaa inaad iga dhaadhiciso nin 40 sanno jiro oo marduuf khat ah afka uga jiro picture-kiisa is somehow related to a thread that was clearly celebrating the great men of our history.

You are the last person on SOL to preach about RESPECT or anything that remotely resembles it. Funny, that you expect Sharif to undo all the mistakes of kii ka horeeyey. LAUGHABLE indeed!

Waxaad doonto ku dheh halkan, all I know is, the ones cheering for him today because wey ku abtirsadaan couldn't show their faces in the media back then... why? because they were scared sh!tless. Maanta uun bey quuqleynaayaan because he is not in power and they feel safe to talk smack to others.

p.s. Haddii maanta Garowe la duqeyn lahaa sida loo duqeeyey Mogadishu I would still say the same thing. Intaas ayaad fahmi la'dahay maxaa yeeley, waxaad ku factahay, "KANA UGU DAR JB"

The Zack   

Xaaji, you are talking like you hate him for the crimes he committed but I smell something else from your talk.

Midda kale, for an old dude like you who is not that far behind Yey's age shouldn't be talking about someone's age LOL. Specially one that consumes the green leaves, you know how that thing kills the liver, marka adeer fear for your own liver. At least he was able to afford to buy a healthy liver.

Somalia had a lot of warlords, nobody is denying that.

Thankful   

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

i mean how many old people did he kill with his Ethiopian friends.

You keep mentioning the Ethiopians and the war crimes they committed. But when your government says nothing when they enter you land, why are you silent. If ethiopia did so many crimes in the south of Somalia then explain to me why you are not protesting your governments close relationships with them? Didn't the local community not free men in Boorama because your government was going to hand them over to Ethiopians, did they enter buhoodle and Adwal this year alone?

It's simple, if Ethiopia is so bad, why are you okay when your government says nothing when they enter your enclave?

The Zack   

Thankful,

Xaajiga hates Yey for clan reasons, it is simply 1-2-3.

Unfortunately, nobody can change that. Odaygu hadduu ahaan hebel muuse xaajigu wuu u duceyn lahaa.

Thankful   

I understand that Zack, but I honestly don't understand. How he can use evidence against him like Ethiopians.

If Ethiopians committed crimes in the south, does he really want them in his enclave?

Atleast attack a person for something that your government isn't guilty of as well.

The Zack   

^Its called having a double-standard. The other day he was telling me that he has no issues with Xabashida and he considers them as a "friendly" country. "La jiifiyaana banaan" comes to my mind when I see this.

Originally posted by The Zack:

Xaaji, you are talking like you hate him for the crimes he committed but I smell something else from your talk.

Midda kale, for an old dude like you who is not that far behind Yey's age shouldn't be talking about someone's age LOL. Specially one that consumes the green leaves, you know how that thing kills the liver, marka adeer fear for your own liver. At least he was able to afford to buy a healthy liver.

Somalia had a lot of warlords, nobody is denying that.

why would i dislike yey for other reasons xaajigu just doesn't like traitors i mean this guy welcomed his neighbouring country to his own capital and you know what happened. Teeda kale i am not that old My friend Mana mirqaamo Only Marka saliga nabiga la qaadayo.