Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Former Somali Warlord Abdillahi Yusuf in a fragile state - Video

U sheeg, xaaji.

I don't know why dambi unnecessary ah la earn gareynooyaa. Wanaagiisa iyo xumaantiisa Eebbaa og, marka wax la isku dambaajiyo iska yar.

Personally, after seeing this clip, I won't ever say anything about him again -- nin tiisa heysato waaye. Aad ugu -- what is the appropriate word, 'naxay'? -- yacni fajac ka qaaday.

MZanzi   

May Allah swt give him the good health to obey the Almighty and follow the right path....I really dont wish dead upon any one..Every one commits mistake..Allah swt is Qafuuru Raxiim...so who are we to not forgive!

PS. Dadkiinan qabyaalada maskaxda ka duqeysay please qashinka ini ka buuxo "format" iskaga sameeeya.

Hunguri   

MMA, you are a part of the problem. You are showing and demonestrating a perfect partialism skills over this heated thread. And let me tell you how, Waar Abdillaahi Yuusuf regardless of what he was, and what he did, its just the age that put him in this state. He seems very commanding in his talk and sense on the Vedeo, but beign skinny, and shrinked is nothing but the signs of an 80 Plus years old human, which of course, we will all go through if live longer. Dont talk like a young girl, by saying! ( Alla waxba odhan maayo haduu sidaas yahay ) Waar you are a moderator and you need to show your strong position, other wise saaxiib dee noo sheeg oo waxaad tidhaahdaa Meesha Sheekh Shariif ayaan ka ahay.

Affeef:

Xukkun-ka waxaa qofka ka qaada 3:

(1) Gar eexo ( beign partial, and this is what you always show)

(2) Guddoon Jilicsan ( I dont like personal attack, laakiin waad Guddoon jilicsantahay runtaan ku dhimanayaa )

(3)Gacan-Adayg

Abdulahi Yusuf's old age and ill-heath is common to all humans. Nothing to be excited about or ama laga naxo. Nothing abnormal that one sees in that clip, infact he looked stronger than most of the sick men of his age.

At the start of the thread, I said this was a nonesense topic and does not deserve attention. I surprised at the amount of response and number of pages it generated. Anything to do with Oday Yey is indeed a hit.

As always the secessionists have shown their cuqdad once again this none-starter-topic.

The Zack   

People,

I am actually shocked that some of us will go this low to open a thread and/or comment negatively about an elderly gentleman. It is one thing to disagree his policies but it is another to celebrate for his illness.

Somalida allaha is jecleysiiyo! Ameen...

Hales   

Show the elderly at the very least traditional cultural respect, some of the comments on this thread are a disgrace.

Ismahaan   

Originally posted by NinaNC:

quote:Originally posted by Thierry Henry:

Wallahi, it was spine tingling see him in state like that. I have so much joy seeing that former clanist warlord being in such a sad and pathetic state. It mimics his weak and utter failure of a politic career. His timely and patiently await death is near. His death will only usher in new wave of optimism and hope in the Somalia peninsula. Good riddance and the gate of hell awaits him

Good riddance indeed. He is a pathetic lunatic, no wonder Barre AUN knew what to do with garbage like him.
Please show some respect and try to act like a mature adult. Thank you. :(

''Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.”

Ps:This thread should be removed from this site immediately and without hesitation.

The Zack   

AfricaOwn,

We can agree or disagree that his poor policies caused the deaths of thousands of Somalis but that discussion is not on the table today. The man is elderly and ill, it is very disgraceful that some of us would come out and try to celebrate for that. Halla isku xishoodo adeer.

Somalina   

Originally posted by Ismahaan:

quote:Originally posted by NinaNC:

quote:

Originally posted by Thierry Henry:

Wallahi, it was spine tingling see him in state like that. I have so much joy seeing that former clanist warlord being in such a sad and pathetic state. It mimics his weak and utter failure of a politic career. His timely and patiently await death is near. His death will only usher in new wave of optimism and hope in the Somalia peninsula. Good riddance and the gate of hell awaits him

Good riddance indeed. He is a pathetic lunatic, no wonder Barre AUN knew what to do with garbage like him.
Please show some respect and try to act like a mature adult. Thank you.
:(

''Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.”

Ps:This thread should be removed from this site immediately and without hesitation.
Aren't you the same woman who posted a marqaan picture on the SYL thread, and here you are preaching to me about RESPECT. Save it for the ETHIOPIANS, maybe they will appreciate it, who knows.

His death will indeed be celebrated on the streets of Mogadishu and every corner of the world that Somalis reside in.

20,000 Ethiopians raping, maiming, killing, torturing and looting the southerners is not something a hot blooded Somali forgets or will forget in this life-time. His body deserves to be dragged through the streets of Mogadishu.

I could care less about his old age or his illness and you can call me any name you wish, as it will not change my stance against this man while he is still breathing. Tiimbooy indeed!

Originally posted by The Zack:

AfricaOwn,

We can agree or disagree that his poor policies caused the deaths of thousands of Somalis but that discussion is not on the table today. The man is elderly and ill, it is very disgraceful that some of us would come out and try to celebrate for that. Halla isku xishoodo adeer.

His evil actions didn't effected you clearly. The Jews still curse hitler to this day, and rightfully so. Begin to wonder why his being disrespected first.

Not sure how anyone can get excited about this? The legend is old and has had a liver problem for the past 20 years, even went through a transplant 16 years ago. His mind was sharp and still comander respect. He lives in a good Vila and is well looked after.

How many of us have elderly parents or grandparents or a relative that is sick?

The important thing is, Yey was never defeated by you nor is he in your mercy.

He looked and sounded better than I thought.

The Zack   

Why does it sound like that only some non-**** block SOLers are the only ones who are celebrating for the illness of ODAYGA. LOOOL :D:D . I am just saying, you know. Cut it, y'all. Ka qaleeya adeero.

[ October 10, 2010, 08:07 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]