Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Former Somali Warlord Abdillahi Yusuf in a fragile state - Video

Somalilander will celebrate his death like it is May 18TH

Somalis will celebrate his death like it is July the 1st

He must have a special place in your heart-do keep his memory alive.

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

quote: Somalilander will celebrate his death like it is May 18TH

Somalis will celebrate his death like it is July the 1st

He must have a special place in your heart-do keep his memory alive.
Not really, since I am very young and wasn’t born in Somalia. All I am doing is stating the facts in which his kin cannot seem to accept.

Originally posted by Thierry Henry:

[QB] ... since I am very young and wasn’t born in Somalia. All I am doing is stating the facts in which his kin cannot seem to accept.

Thiery, since you say you are still "very young"(?), I want you to allow me to contemporize for you what I have been saying by asking you to imagine AY was rappin a classic 2PAC song to you... :D

[THIS IS AY SPEAKING TO YOU in 2PAC verse]

Only God can judge me, is that right?

Only God can judge me now

Only God baby, nobody else, nobody else

All you other motherfcukers get out my business

Perhaps I was blind to the facts, stabbed in the back

I couldn't trust my own homies(USC & SNM) just a bunch a dirty rats

Will I, succeed, paranoid from all their hate

Look to my future cause my past, is all behind me

Is it a crime, to fight, for what is mine?

Everybody's dyin tell me what's the use of tryin

I've been Trapped since birth, cautious, cause I'm cursed

And fantasies of my family, in a hearse

And they say it's the white man I should fear

But, it's my own kind(Somalis) doin all the killin here

I can't lie, ain't no love for the other side

Jealousy inside, make em wish I died

Oh my Lord, tell me what I'm livin for

Everybody's droppin got me knockin on heaven's door

And all my memories, of seein brothers bleed

And everybody grieves, but still nobody sees

Recollect your thoughts don't get caught up in the mix

Cause the media and SOL is full of dirty tricks(thats you, Thiery)

Only God can judge me

:Dicon_razz.gif:D

Gabbal   

Waxa meesha ka dhacaysa waa ceeb walle. Abdullahi Yusuf iyo Kulmis rageey ku laayeen Qalqalooc, Ulasan, iyo Balanbale agagaarkeedu kuwa adeeraday u dhigmaa ku jiray aniguna maanta wax ciil iyo caro toon aan u qabo majirto. May God help him and have mercy on him if he is sick, and if he is not may God make his old age bearable for his soul.

^

Gabbal, thank you for your wise remarks.

You have shown that, it is possibly for a person to have strongly held opinions against some of AY's political positions and policies in the past, and yet retain the decency not to resort to effeminate habaar and death wishing on his person, like those that started this thread; and that it is very moronic and retarded to keep such unhealthy grudges in the first place.

Abtigiis   

The secessionists abhor him simply because he was very instrumental in neutralizing their silly ambitions for political recognition when he first created Puntland and singlehandedly showed the whole world that the relative stability that Marfashland used to boast about was nothing unique to them alone

This is true. I don't hate Yey with the passion I used to hate him anymore. Wadaadada ayuu necbaa, wadaadaduna wax la naco way yihiin ilaa kuwa Isli Nairobi hada fatwada ka soo saaara. Wuu naga aragti dheeraa.

Laakin, qaladaad waa weyn oo siyaasadeed wuu sameeyay, wuxuuna qayb la xaadle ka qaatay burburkii iyo dagaalkii Sokeeyee ee Somalia.

Wayse dhici kartaa in vision xun uuna la rabin Soomalia laakin wadada loo marayaa ka xumaatay. Si buu wadani u yahay xitaa isagoo ah ka Itoobiya sooo hogaamiyey.

Abwaan   

Waa tusaale adduun middaani, waxaa roon in laga gudbo oo midda hadda na haysata laga hadlo. Odaygaan dhibka Soomaaliya keligiis ma wadin. Kuwo isaga ka horreeyey iyo kuwo ka dambeeyeyba waa jiraan.

Originally posted by Colonel Ali Sabarey:

quote:The secessionists abhor him simply because he was very instrumental in neutralizing their silly ambitions for political recognition when he first created Puntland and singlehandedly showed the whole world that the relative stability that Marfashland used to boast about was nothing unique to them alone

This is true. I don't hate Yey with the passion I used to hate him anymore. Wadaadada ayuu necbaa, wadaadaduna wax la naco way yihiin ilaa kuwa Isli Nairobi hada fatwada ka soo saaara. Wuu naga aragti dheeraa.

Laakin, qaladaad waa weyn oo siyaasadeed wuu sameeyay, wuxuuna qayb la xaadle ka qaatay burburkii iyo dagaalkii Sokeeyee ee Somalia.

Wayse dhici kartaa in vision xun uuna la rabin Soomalia laakin wadada loo marayaa ka xumaatay. Si buu wadani u yahay xitaa isagoo ah ka Itoobiya sooo hogaamiyey.
Ha ha ha :D -- Where is that silly boy Thiery? See, even my illustrious friend of the ONLF has nullified your silly allegations that the people of western Somalia, a great majority of which for your information are AY's kinsmen, collectively dislike the great legend when you said the following...

[QB]

It doesn’t change what I said but rather emphasis the dislike towards this man by all Somalis except his kin. From Somalilanders,
Western Somalis
, and South Somalia the dislike towards the man is mutual towards him.

My caanoboore friend's remarks here are proof enough and suggest that although he may have disagreed with some of AY's policies in the past, he and his people do not keep any grudges nor hate of the great man, aint that so A&T? :D

This is why, I have said all along, that the only people who hold grudges and cast evil intentions towards Mudane Cabdullahi Yuusuf are the secessionists of the north and the anarchists of the south-- and I believe I have already explained why both hold such mediocre and emasculated animus towards the old man. :D

I don’t know why Mr Somalia constantly refers to the South as anarchists. Islamic Courts was anything but anarchists. They pacified the South and brought peace and stability.

I am neither from the Secessionist North or South Somalia. Try again

Al-quada wannabe terrorist are no better then anarchist. In fact given the choice between the two, anarchist are better. Did u read the recent statement from abu mansuur reassuring his teacher osama that his movement is not divided

I don’t know why Mr Somalia constantly refers to the South as anarchists. Islamic Courts was anything but anarchists. They pacified the South and brought peace and stability.

We don't care where you are from, Thiery.

All that matters in here is that all your pissing and moaning against the former President of Somalia has been formally debunked and the impulses of your resentment has been easily neutralized without breaking a sweat.

You've just admitted that you are neither from the secessionist north nor the anarchist south, yet you say the so-called 'Islamic' courts were not anarchists? Typical nacnac behavior, I say -- when in doubt just talk out of your rear, eh?

Originally posted by Mr. Somalia:

quote:Originally posted by Thierry Henry:

We don't care where you are from,
Thiery

All that matters in here is that all your pissing and moaning against the former President of Somalia has been formally debunked and

the impulses of your resentment has been easily neutralized with breaking a sweat.

You've just admitted that you are neither from the secessionist north nor the anarchist south, yet you say the so-called 'Islamic' courts were not anarchists? Typical cretin behavior, I say -- when in doubt just talk out of your rear, eh?
There is no “pissing and moaning” against a former warlord and his crimes. He will face punishment in the hereafter, Allah willing.

Your argument holds no water at all. There has been no debunking of any sort; it seems you are not thinking straight that your clanist attentions are taking over your limited thought process.

It seems that I have rattled the cages of AY clan members and the truth isn’t bearable. AY will be remembered in Muslim/Somali history for the wrong reason. This is fact, that AY/Puntland radicals cannot deny and most Somalis will testify to this.

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

Al-quada wannabe terrorist are no better then anarchist. In fact given the choice between the two, anarchist are better. Did u read the recent statement from abu mansuur reassuring his teacher osama that his movement is not divided

Islamic Courts were the best thing that has happened to South Somalia. Open your eyes, they pacified the South and undone the damage committed by USC/SSDF in South Somalia. Until, Clanist AY and his Christian Ethiopians waged war on Muslims and Somalis throughout South Somalia. They undone Courts hard works and now we have return back to the vicious cycle.