Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Former Somali Warlord Abdillahi Yusuf in a fragile state - Video

Kool_Kat   

Mansha'allah, Abdullahi Yusuf looked and spoke well for his age and health condition...The man is a worrior, which cannot be said for many! No president ku-sheeg can come remotely close to him or what he has accomplished in the time he was in office...

Wallahi, it was spine tingling see him in state like that. I have so much joy seeing that former clanist warlord being in such a sad and pathetic state. It mimics his weak and utter failure of a politic career. His timely and patiently await death is near. His death will only usher in new wave of optimism and hope in the Somalia peninsula. Good riddance and the gate of hell awaits him

did he get smack down or did he finish your people, surely it can't be both

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

^^laakin odaygu wu qaxay runta hada la sheego

maaden maqal, yemenia waa xarunta rerka, lol, odeygu muu qaxeen ee he has retired in his ancestral home

Somalina   

Originally posted by Thierry Henry:

Wallahi, it was spine tingling see him in state like that. I have so much joy seeing that former clanist warlord being in such a sad and pathetic state. It mimics his weak and utter failure of a politic career. His timely and patiently await death is near. His death will only usher in new wave of optimism and hope in the Somalia peninsula. Good riddance and the gate of hell awaits him

Good riddance indeed. He is a pathetic lunatic, no wonder Barre AUN knew what to do with garbage like him.

The old Cololnel inspires neurotic bitterness and malevolence in anarchists, terrorists, and tribalists. Those of us who aren't so afflicted (or blinkered) wish he had done certain things differently.

Originally posted by Thierry Henry:

^

"He whom the flame of jealousy encompasseth, turneth at last, like the scorpion, the poisoned sting against himself."-Nietzsche

Thierry Henry, sir, Cabdullahi Yuusuf is almost 90. I doubt your own forefathers ever got to such an old ripe age. I doubt you will personally achieve that age as well! You know why? Because you are such a HATER, and haters like you have a very short lifespan and will hastily depart earth, because all that jealousy, envy and pent-up cuqdad aint a recipe for a long life. Hopefully, this nuanced debunking of your rabid hateration will convince you to seek treatment for what ails you.

P.S

I know a good a psychoanalyst whom I went to school with, that I can recommend to you. However; if you prefer a more discreet and dare I say, more traditional treatment for your ill-health, I know of this Somali lady in my town oo mingiska tunta, and I think she would be the ideal person oo fuquburaalaha Cabdullahi Yuusuf oo ku haya kaa daaweyn karta... :D

Originally posted by Mr. Somalia:

quote:Originally posted by Thierry Henry:

^

"He whom the flame of jealousy encompasseth, turneth at last, like the scorpion, the poisoned sting against himself."-
Nietzsche

Thierry Henry
, sir, Cabdullahi Yuusuf is almost 90. I doubt your own forefathers ever got to such an old ripe age. I doubt you will personally achieve that age as well! You know why? Because you are such haters like you have a very short lifespan and will hastily depart earth, because all that jealousy, envy and pent up
cuqdad
is not a recipe for a long life.
Of course my forefather didn’t reach that age; they didn’t the health services available. There is no hate or malicious but rather the utter and brutal truth.

You don’t seem to acknowledge that most people not from his clan have the same dislike of the man.

Unlike AY, when I die, I won’t have the bloods on my hands of thousands of people. I don’t have to answer to Allah, crimes I did against my fellow Muslim brothers with Christians.

What you say has no merit since most leaders are able to live long. That being said, hell fire is for eternity and AY and many of his fellow commanders have secured themselves a place in the pit of hell.

His death is await by all Somalis except one clan and that his kin. His death will celebrated as the same when Somalia got liberated.

^ Better the company of Neitzsche in Hell than the company of mental midgets like Aden Hashi Ayro in Heaven. To quote the flambouyant philosopher, "in Heaven all the interesting people are missing". smile.gif

To Thiery Henry:

Very weak rebuttal indeed. I'm even ashamed to proffer a reply. But nonetheless, I never fatigue from repairing the ignorance of my fellow nomads here on SOL. So here goes Mr.Theiry, and allow me to answer to you, point by point.

Firstly, you said..."Of course my forefather didn’t reach that age; they didn’t the health services available. There is no hate or malicious but rather the utter and brutal truth. "

You maybe right about the lack of health services during the tenure of your forefathers on this earth, but I'm telling you, even if ample health facilities were provided to them, they would still have died early, like they did; because,like I said, all that pent-up cuqdad that your family customaraly has had for Cabdullahi Yuusuf's family was a very unhealthy lifestyle. And to prove my point, I'm willing to bet a 100 bucks that you too, Thiery, will, just like they, die at an early age because cuqdaddaan baas aad qabtiin ayaa idin dili doonta, and all the health facilities in the world will not help you.

Secondly, you said..."You don’t seem to acknowledge that most people not from his clan have the same dislike of the man."

Lol...I don't give a flying cockroach's a$$ about the "dislikes" of "most people not from his clan", and neither does Halyey Cabdullahi. Saaxiib, nobody cares about the intricacies and pettiness of the so-called "dislikes" that are encompassed by these haters. Now continue crying us a river, homie! :D

Thirdly, you said..."Unlike AY, when I die, I won’t have the bloods on my hands of thousands of people. I don’t have to answer to Allah, crimes I did against my fellow Muslim brothers with Christians."

You are right, you never did have the balls to ever get the blood of thousands of people on your hands, and neither did your forefathers for that matter. However, you assertions that AY did, is foolish and baseless. AY did not hurt a single fly in his life-- all he did was humble a bunch of anarchists when he was president, and that can hardly be held against him, because these vermin ALL deserved to die. :D

Fourthly, you said..."What you say has no merit since most leaders are able to live long. That being said, hell fire is for eternity and AY and many of his fellow commanders have secured themselves a place in the pit of hell. "

I have never seen such self-righteousness and outrageous insolence in my life. And the audacity and gall, with which you-- a farting mumbling nonentity-- presume to KNOW who has or has not secured a place in the "pit" of hellfire, is very guffaw-inducing to say the least( :D ). Saaxiib, Only God alone knows the inner condition of a man's heart and only he is the judge of us, not you; The truth is that only Allah Almighty knows who will be sent to Paradise and who will rot in Hell-Fire. So stop being so pretentious, ok! After-all, it is only vainglorious on your part to equate oneself to the restricted domains of Allah(SWT).

Finally, you said..."His death is await by all Somalis except one clan and that his kin. His death will celebrated as the same when Somalia got liberated. "

Death is a Solemn pledge from Allah and Allah alone, and no one can avert it nor does anyone have a choice in it. Allah Almighty says in the Holy Quran: "Even if you had remained in your homes, those for whom death was decreed would certainly have gone forth to the place of their death"[no matter what](Quran, 3:154): Thus, only a sick imbecile would contemplate the death of a mere person, no matter who, would be celebrated. And this is why I have been calling this hate of yours, this madness, a sickness all along and which will eventually affect your sanity and well being in the long run.

All Mr Somalia is doing is taking the moral high road to disguise his clanist attentions. This is propaganda 101; his post doesn’t even deserve a reply yet alone an acknowledgment.

It doesn’t change what I said but rather emphasis the dislike towards this man by all Somalis except his kin. From Somalilanders, Western Somalis, and South Somalia the dislike towards the man is mutual towards him.

Somalilander will celebrate his death like it is May 18TH

Somalis will celebrate his death like it is July the 1st

Remove yourself from this sick disease known as Qabil. It is truly affecting your judgment and affecting your emotions. Don’t try to preach to me

His place in hell is reserved, He is personally responsible for the destruction of Somalia and the most brutal war crimes committed against the Somali people. With the help of Christian forces against Muslims movement in which women were raped, men slaughtered and children abused

His time is near and it will end a dark chapter in Somali history and even Muslim History.

I don’t even think they show pray on his body